Chapter 24

Picture Perfect Love

 

Awkward breakfast

“What do you think?” Aaron asked after telling everybody during breakfast the theme Guigui thought of.
“I think it will be good.” Yatou commented.
“Yeah. Me too.” Wangzi replied.
The rest of the breakfast was unusually silent. Yatou, Wangzi, Da Ya don’t know what exactly happened but what they know, there is indeed a problem. If they don’t want to tell them, they will respect their decision.

“Aaron, Are you and Hebe together?” Yatou asked when she noticed Aaron’s sweet actions towards Hebe.
“Since last night.” Hebe told Yatou while looking at Guigui.

‘Last night…last night…’ Guigui wasn’t able to forget what happened. And now, Hebe and Aaron are together… ‘I should be happy for her.’ Guigui smiled towards Aaron. She is happy for her, finding Prince charming was definitely hard on her.

“Congratulations…I’m happy for you.” Guigui said then went back to what she is eating.
“Congratulations…” DaYa give Hebe a hug.

After breakfast, Guigui went back to bed because she wasn’t feeling well. She wasn’t able to sleep last night.

“Let’s go out and celebrate!” Hebe suggested after Guigui went to her room.
“How about Guigui?!” Wangzi asked.

“She’ll understand.” Hebe didn’t want Guigui to join them because of their little conflict.
“I’ll go ask her if she wants to join us…” Aaron offered. Before Hebe could say a word, Aaron ran to find Guigui.

“Guigui” Aaron knocked on her door. She opened it.
“Yes?” Guigui asked.

“I’m sorry for what happened.” Aaron was sincere.
“It’s nothing. Congratulations.. You’ll be happy with her.” Guigui said.

“Thank you. You want to come with us and celebrate?”

“No. I don’t want Hebe to get angrier with me.”
“She’ll understand.”
“I’ll just stay..I guess I have to get enough sleep.”

Aaron noticed the eyebugs of Guigui.
"YUP! You need to sleep."

"STOP TEASING ME! HMPH! " Guigui shouted at him jokely and close the door.

Aaron, who was still standing outside Guigui's room, laugh sliently to himself.

------------------------------------------------------
Comment comment! :D this will be the last chapter for today, didnt expect that i could post today! :D