Chapter 22

Picture Perfect Love

 

Not worth it..

Hebe rushed off after seeing Guigui and Aaron kissing. Guigui ran after her. Aaron, not knowing what to do, just sat there.
“Guigui!” Guigui caught up with Hebe when they are already in the garden.
“You’re…” Hebe was trying to hold her tears. “IMPOSSIBLE!”

Guigui was silent.

“I told you I like him! That he’s the man of my dreams. You told me you’re going to help me.” She starts crying. “I was trying to be nice to you…even with what you said at the forest! I went to your room to invite you to go on a dinner tomorrow” She dried her tears. “and what did I get?! I saw the two of you kissing…Is that fair?”

“I’m sorry.” Guigui’s body was filled with guilt. She shouldn’t have kissed Aaron. She shouldn’t have been vulnerable. She shouldn’t have told him about Hebe’s feelings.

“You should be” Hebe’s aura suddenly changed. It became darker…sadder.
“Hebe..” Guigui held Hebe’s hand trying to explain.

“Don’t touch me.” Hebe pulled out her hand.
“Let me explain.” Guigui was almost crying.

“You’re not worth it.” Hebe was firm. “You’re not worth it.” she whispered.

Hebe couldn’t take it anymore. It is her prince being kissed by this girl who doesn’t even believe in love! She was about to slap Guigui when…

“HEBE!” Aaron came rushing to where they are and stopped Hebe from hitting her.

“Why are you protecting her?!” Hebe asked.
“What are you doing?!” Guigui asked.

“Promise No. 2: I will not let anyone hurt you.” Aaron told Guigui while Hebe was hurting inside from what she has heard. Just seeing the interaction between the two of them…it hurts.

‘HOW ABOUT ME? I’M HURT TOO.’ Hebe was asking herself.

Guigui didn’t even bother looking at Aaron. She was too busy on Hebe’s reaction about Aaron’s words. She knows it hurts her.

“Aaron, you better go inside.” Guigui told him “We can settle this.”

Obediently, Aaron went back inside. Wangzi, Da Ya, Yatou asked what is happening, he didn’t bother to answer, he was lost in his own world.
---------------------------------------------------
Comments. If you have any suggestions, just tell me! ^^