Chapter 29

Picture Perfect Love

 

Break up + Author's Note.

A week before Aaron’s birthday, everyone was fussing about the ‘announcement’ of his girlfriend. The reporters and paparazzi can’t stop their cameras whenever the see Aaron with any of his models.
“Hey Aaron, give us a clue...” a reporter told him

“No.”

“Is it about you love life?” another asked

“No comment.”

“Come on Aaron!” the other demanded.

“Among your girls…who do you like best?!”

---

“Hebe” Aaron called out her attention when he arrived at home. “Don’t you have a photo shoot with Mr. Wang today?”

The only answer he got was a shake of head.

“What happened?” He sensed something different in her. She was trying to avoid his eyes and she kept looking on the floor. Aaron’s sure there is a problem.

“He canceled.” She paused. “That’s a lie. I cancelled.”

“Why?”

“Do you want a break-up?” She asked.

“What…? Why…?” Aaron can’t seem to find the proper question he has to ask.

Hebe found her way to a seat in the kitchen. And still dumb folded, Aaron followed her. Both of them were silent, thinking of what to say next. Aaron was thinking of a way where in he can’t hurt Hebe while Hebe was wishing Aaron won’t do this.

“What’s this, Hebe?”

“Come on, Aaron.” Hebe started. “I may be head-over-heels in love with you but I’m not blind!” She paused. “I know you don’t love me.”

“Honestly” Aaron stated. “I really love you and I care for you a lot! And by that…I mean a LOT!” He wasn’t sure what would Hebe feel if he continues to say what he wants. “But I only see you as a sister, a younger sister that I’d love to take care of.”

“Will it stay that way forever?”

“I tried.” Aaron admitted. He wanted to fall in love with her. She’s very ideal. She’s got the looks, charm and the heart. And of course: she’s waiting for her prince…Anyone would be happy if he will be called a prince, right? But not this time…”I’m sorry.”

“Please don’t be. You’re not everything you know.” She smiled. “I’ll be willing to be friends with you… only if you tell Guigui your feelings.” Aaron was in complete state of blankness.

“Is it that obvious?” that’s all he’s got to say.

“A little,” Hebe said with a small imaginary box in between her thumb and index finger.

“How about you?”

“Aaron, you’re not the only guy in the world.” She smiled. “And you look your best when you’re with Guigui.” She touched his cheeks. “You’re free now.”

“I’ll still be grateful of what you have done to me.” Aaron gave Hebe a hug.

“I’ll go to my room now.” Hebe rushed off to the comfort of her room, her sanctuary.

Hebe felt tears on her face. It hurts. She loves him so much she’ll do everything. Until now, she still does. She’ll never forget him…she’ll never find anyone like him. “You’re such a great pretender, Hebe. You should try acting…” She closed her eyes and let the emotions fill her. Love. Hurt.

--------------------------------------------------
Oh yay! I have finally upload the poster and background!
So i decided to add one more chapter. (:
This fanfic will be ending soon, although this is my first fanfic, I have see many stories in winglin. (: I will create another fanfic soon after this fanfic end!

Before I continue,
I would like to thank SaMantHa from http://ver-sah-tyle.blogspot.com/ for this WONDERFUL poster and background! YAYY! :D you're really good at it! I will ask you for poster and background again if i create a new fanfic. :D