Chapter 20

Picture Perfect Love

 

Give a chance?

“I like them. You can start with the shoot.” Xiaoxun said after meeting the girls. She really liked even if all of them have different personalities.
Aaron was slightly disappointed because he didn’t see a catfight. He was waiting for Guigui to pop a sarcastic remark on Xiaoxun but she didn’t. Why didn’t she? Is she sick?!

“Good.” Aaron placed his thoughts behind. “What theme?”

He saw Xiaoxun thinking. This woman has a brain of a computer. She’s a smart woman…maybe that’s why XiaoYu fell in love with her. She can manage both her family and work. But now that the magazine’s sales are going down, she gets a little frustrated.

“I was thinking of the periods in history… Dark Ages…Renaissance... but their too expensive.”
“I get what you mean.” We need to find a better theme…I mean cheaper. “Okay. Let’s do seasons…”

“I’m not sure if the people will like it…”

“They’ll like it.” Guigui came in her office. “Seasons never fail to amuse the readers.”
“Don’t you know how to knock?” Xiaoxun asked.

“I did knock. You probably weren’t able to hear it because you are thinking of a solution to a very simple problem.” She said arrogantly. She took a seat opposite Aaron.

“As I said, seasons never fail to amuse readers…Why? They have their favorite times of the year…and it just depends on what season it will fall down.” Guigui continued.

“I get your point… but won’t it be expensive?”

“It won’t. Heaven’s rainbow will also launch their new fragrances inspired by the 4 seasons. We should use that theme to get to our target market and Heaven’s Rainbow can help us with that.”

“Seasons it is!” Xiaoxun stood and went to where Guigui was seated and gave her a hug. “Thank you dear.”

---------------------------

“How did you know about our deal with Heaven’s Rainbow?” Aaron asked when they left Guigui’s office.
“I did some research.” She smiled and pressed the down button on the elevator.

“Your researching is good.” Aaron told Guigui as they enter the elevator to go to a restaurant and eat their lunch
“I know. Since I won’t be able to get back to my job…Why not as well do my best in my new work?”

The rest of the trip was silent. No one said a word. The waiter took their orders, gave them their food, then suddenly…

“Hebe likes you.” Aaron almost choked upon hearing that.
“What?” He said after drinking a glassful of water.
“She told me she likes you.” Guigui looked at him for a while, and continued eating. “And she told me not to tell you.”

“So, why are you telling me?!”

Guigui didn’t answer. She just continued eating her food while Aaron was puzzled.

“So, you can give her a chance.” Guigui softly answered him.
--------------------------------------------------------
how was it? (: sorry, it's getting boring.