Chapter 30

Picture Perfect Love

 

Bondings and Gowns

“Good morning, Guigui!” Hebe greeted her in the morning. It was Aaron’s birthday and he was planning to tell everyone in the party about his feelings for Guigui. Hebe, being a good friend of both of them, decided to help.
“Good morning princess…” She replied rubbing her eyes. It looks like she didn’t sleep well. Hebe wonders why.

“Stop with the ‘Princess’! I’m too old for that!”

Guigui was wide awake now. What did she just hear? ‘I’m too old for that!’ It kept resounding in her head. Did Hebe really say that? What’s gotten into her? Did the goddess of maturity and adulthood give her a new mind? Maybe, in her sleep….

“Wait! Hang on! What time is it?” Guigui realized that Hebe was pulling her out of the bed as if they had to go somewhere.

“We got no time to lose! Hurry!!” She let go of Guigui (she fell from the bed) and went straight to her closet. She rampage her closet hoping to find a suitable dress for tonight’s celebration. All she found were jeans, blouses, t-shirts, and other casual clothes. “Gosh, Guigui!” She cant find anything nice. “Don’t you ever take home one of the gowns form a runway show?”

“Is that even allowed!?” She asked.

“No. but I use my charm.” She teased. “Come on Guigui! Dress up now.”

“For what?” She was totally confused on what was happening.

“We’ll shop”

Guigui finally understood. But she understood it the wrong way.

“Hebe,” she held her by the shoulders. “I know that you, as Aaron’s girlfriend, have the task, whether you assumed it or you were asked by someone else, to make sure everyone looks good for tonight. But relax!”

“Is that how you realize it?” She laughed. “It’s more than that, dear. So, come on! Hurry! Get dressed.”

Guigui followed obediently. What happened to her? It seemed like she’s grown to a more…*can’t find the word*… *Uhhmmm…* ‘ladylike’ lady and not the ‘little-girl-in-the body-of-a-woman’ lady.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were having a bonding time together in the mall but the reporters seemed to smell the perfume they are using even if they’re kilometers away form them. In an instant, the whole mall knew that Guigui and Hebe are inside.

“Try this one.” She handed a halter-neck white gown with an empire cut. “And this one.” She gave her a sparkling black dress. “And this one!” next, a blue and green gown. “This one too!” and a daring pink gown…

“STOP!” Guigui breathed. “One by one.”

The people were amazed to see two of the most famous women in Taiwan, going together just to buy gowns. They’re like sisters! But if they are, their parents must have been the luckiest people in the world!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, which one will it be?” Guigui asked after trying all the gowns Hebe has chosen for her.

“This one” She raised the white gown she saw first. It was indeed looking beautiful every time Guigui wears it.

“I thought you said you like the pink one?” she was curious.

“I’ll be the one to wear that!” She said laughing. Guigui was amused by her laugh. She’ll miss her. After tonight, she’ll be leaving.

“Anything wrong?” Hebe asked giving her card to the cashier. She bought the two gowns for tonight.

“I was planning to share a secret with you, tonight.” She said as they were leaving the mall.

“Tell me.” Hebe pleased.

“Tonight.” Guigui promised.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I will upload one more chapter later. (: I will write a new fanfic about guilun again. ! After i finished this fanfic! WOAH. <3 thanks for the comments people. !