Chapter 15

Picture Perfect Love

 

Pilliow Fight.

“AARON!” Guigui pulled his sheets and used his pillow to wake him up. “WAKE UP!!”
“Stop hitting me with my pillow.” He defended himself by getting another pillow and hits Guigui, turning the situation into a great pillow fight!
When both of them are tired and were lying on his bed, Yatou entered the room with Hebe.
“What happened here?” They saw Aaron’s room as if it was hit by an earthquake.
“We were just playing.” Aaron laughed.
“I thought you were fighting.” Hebe commented.
“We were.” Guigui said, grabbed another pillow and hit Aaron.
“Stop!” Aaron was laughing.

She did.

“Guigui, Why are you here?!” Hebe asked her.
“I was just waking him up.”
“For?” Aaron asked.

Guigui was silent and they were waiting for an answer.

“The great wedding” she said.
“Wedding is today?” Aaron asked, Guigui nodded.
“What wedding?” Yatou asked.

Guigui didn’t want to speak. It is such a shame that she will be attending her ex’s wedding.

“Secret!” Aaron told Yatou. “You can’t come.” He said pointing to both of them
“Why not?!?” Hebe wanted to go and see this wedding so she can get some ideas for her own.
“I just can’t let you come with us.” Aaron answered her. “Sorry, princess.”

The two stepped out and Guigui stood on his bed jumping.

“One little ghost jumping on the bed….” Aaron sang
“Crazy!” Guigui stopped and went out of his room. “I’l get dressed.”
“You have to look beautiful on that wedding!” Aaron shouted behind her, laughing.
-----------------------------------------------------
I will update as as many chapters as i can today, as i dun think i will update tomorrow. (: