Chapter 23

Picture Perfect Love

 

Explainations needed.

“Okay. You’ll talk, I’ll listen.” Hebe breathed heavily. “Explain to me what is happening between the two of you.”
They took seats and just sat there, mix feeling of calm, cold and hurt..

“I told Aaron a while ago that you like him. He got nervous and didn’t know what to do…How to face you, he never experienced having someone tell him a girl likes him. We got home… you saw him blushing. I got into my room ready to sleep when Aaron came in asking for help. He’s asking for advice…about you. I told him it wasn’t a big deal. Then, he told me he noticed a change in me…Then we started hitting each other and laughing… I don’t know what has gotten into us…we kissed and you saw that.” Guigui told her everything that happened.

“How about that promise no. 2?” Hebe asked her when she realized that her story telling has ended.

“I agreed to be a model in exchange for three wishes.”
“Why are your wishes abstract?!” Hebe can’t get it. “You could’ve asked for material things, example, Money, cell phones or cars?”

“Because I can earn those things!” Guigui immediately replied after she finished her sentence. “I want someone to respect me and protect me from all the things happening around me, because I can’t do that!”

Silence filled the air.

“I need to go.” Guigui stood up and left. Hebe stayed and thought of what to do.

“Hebe” she heard someone after a few minutes.
“Aaron” Hebe tried to smile, but failed.

“May I sit?” He said pointing to the same seat Guigui used minutes ago.
“Sure.” Hebe was still trying to digest what is happening. She’s the victim. “What do you want?”

“Let’s give it a try.” Aaron finally spoke. “I want you to be my girlfriend.”
“Why are you doing this?!”

“Guigui told me a while ago that you like me. She said I should give this relationship a try.”
“What do you mean to tell me?” Hebe don’t know what else to say.

“Guigui is a nice person. She has been hurt before. But now she wants you to be happy.” Aaron told her. “And her idea of you being happy is for you to be my girlfriend.”

“Let’s give it a try.” Hebe agreed.
-------------------------------------------------------
OhMyGoshhhh, Hebe and Aaron is together!