Chapter 26

Picture Perfect Love

 

(:

“Whew!” Yatou found herself on the sofa when they arrived. The day was a compete blast for all of them…it isn’t everyday you find yourself jumping off a high place, head first.

“I’m tired.” Wamgzi seconded. He was about to go to his room when he decided to drop by Guigui’s room to see how she her day has been and at the same time, tell her about the fun day they had.
“Guiguil?!”

“Come in… Wangzi!” Guigui was on her bed… reading a page from her favorite novel. She placed the book on her side table because she has found something more interesting to discuss. “Tell me about it.”
“About what?!” Wangzi was pretending that nothing special happened

“Your day.”

“We went bungee jumping.” Wangzi was excited to tell her. She laughed. “Why are you laughing?!” Wangzi was absolutely clueless of what Guigui is acting right now.

“That’s crazy!”

“I know! I still can’t believe that I can do that!” Wangzi laughed at the very thought of what he did just hours ago. “What’s the craziest thing you have done?” he asked Guigui.

Guigui thought about it for a second and laughed.
“When my boyfriend and I broke up, I went to a bar for some drinks…”

“Someone fell in love with you?!” Wangzi said sarcastically. Guigui was about to throw him a pillow when she changed her mind because he’s not worth it.

“Yes. Someone fell under my spell.” She said waving an imaginary wand. “so, I went to a bar, then someone came towards me…”

--- *Flaskbacks*
“Hi, Miss.” A good-looking guy (but obviously a playboy) came towards Guigui who was busy ordering another drink. “I’m Dan.”

Guigui was irritated to see any man near her.
“Hi Dan, I’m…” she held out her hand. “NOT INTERESTED”

“Nice name.” he took Guigui’s hand, making her more frustrated with his presence. Doesn’t he know she’s just been dumped?! “Would you like company?!”

“No.”

“I’ll stay anyway.” He sat beside her and ordered his own drinks.

“Okay. You stay here. I’ll leave.” She paid her bill. But he caught her up.

“I just want to make friends!” he was persistent.
“I don’t.” Guigui smiled.

“Please…” he held her by the arm

“MANIAC!!!” she made sure she will be heard even if the sounds of the music and chatting are taking over the place. Dan has shock written all over his face after seeing curious faces staring at him. Guigui ran off the bar laughing.

--- End of Flaskbacks. *

“That’s not crazy! That’s mean!” Wangzi said after Guigui finished telling his the story..

“I know. Before, I just didn’t dislike men, I HATE THEM.”
“What made that change?”

“I don’t know…” Guigui thought. “Maybe the sky, stars, rainbow…whatever!”

“Glad to meet the real you, Guigui Wu.” Wangzi laughed.

“You’re crazy.”

“I know, right?!”

“Shut up.” Guigui tried to stop from laughing…her jaw hurts!

“Okay. I’ll leave now…I better get my films ready for tomorrow.”
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update! Today's the day FAHRENHEIT 4th album release! Anyone bought their album? (:

Aww, i miss guilun so much. :( Their interaction! Wish for a new drama with them in the main lead couple in future! :D

http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=630
Vote for guilun! :D