Chapter 25

Picture Perfect Love

 

Connection needed.

Guigui was left alone. She closed the door of her room and went on her bed only to find out she wasn’t sleepy. She closed her eyes and tried, but still she can’t.
Unsuccessful of trying to sleep she went to see herself on the mirror.
“You look tired.” She said to herself after noticing the shadows under her eyes.
“Are you alright?”
Guigui laughed at what she was doing.
Crazy…
“Hebe is a sweet girl…she’ll be able to love him. They’ll be happy…you’ll be alright.” She started to talk to herself again. “Do you love him? I though you said you’ll never fall in love again…”
“Guigui, warn your heart…it’s going to be shattered…again.”
Unable to understand what she is saying, Guigui decided to shift her attention to something more productive, cleaning. She cleaned the whole house, the floor, the windows, the kitchen (which was really untidy since they have just eaten their breakfast) and the sheets.
Guigui was fixing Aaron’s bed when she saw something under his pillows…pictures taken from the forest. She examined the picture and found only positive remarks. No wonder why he is the best photographer in the country… but why did the sales go down. It doesn’t make sense. Then she remembered a lesson from her Art Class… the connection between the artist and the subject.
There is no connection to the picture at all.
No connection, no understanding… No magic
--------
“Where will you take us?” Yatou was anxious to know where they will ‘celebrate’.
“Where do you want to go?” Hebe asked in return. “Where do you want to go, babe?” She asked Aaron who was quietly sitting on the passenger’s seat
“Babe? Why babe?” Aaron asked.
Tired of hearing questions, Hebe answered.
“If you don’t like babe, I can give you many other sweet addresses to choose from.”
“How about Aaron?” he asked
“Why Aaron?” Hebe asked
“Uhhmmm…because that’s my name?”
“I know.” Hebe focused on the road while the rest kept quiet listening to the little argument about names. “But I shouldn’t call you Aaron. I should call you something sweeter…”
“Okay, you can call me whatever you want.” Aaron said, giving up
“Thanks, muffin.” Hebe answered with a smile.
“MUFFIN?!” Yatou let the word slip out of . “Where are we going again HEBE?”
“Ready for some…Bungee Jumping?!”
------------------------------------------
Is Guigui falling for Aaron? xD