Sickness

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Today is not Mingyu's day. First they lost their basketball game, now he saw his boyfriend hugging someone. When he saw that happened he immediately took Wonwoo away from Seungcheol.

"What are you doing?!" Mingyu growled.

"Chill Mingyu, he almost fell on the stairs, so I helped him." Seungcheol explained. 

"Still" Mingyu said. He punched Seungcheol and Wonwoo was shocked.

"Mingyu! Why did you do that?!" Wonwoo asked.

"He's touching you" Mingyu explained. Wonwoo helped Seungcheol stand and apologized.

"Seungcheol thank you very much and I'm very sorry" Wonwoo bowed "And also can you leave us for a moment. I have to talk to him" Wonwoo said and Seungcheol just nodded and left them.

"Again Mingyu why would you punch him?! He's not doing anything wrong!" Wonwoo shouted even though his throat hurts. 

"Oh yeah, he was hugging you, and you allowed him!" Mingyu fired back. Wonwoo massaged his temples because he was feeling dizzy. 

"I almost fell! If he didn't do that, I'm pretty sure, I'm already in the hospital right now!" Wonwoo shouted. "And Mingyu this is only the first you saw us. While you" while pointing at Mingyu "you hug Jeonghan, Soonyoung. Weren't they your ex? I'm pretty sure you still have feelings for them. You hug them every time you see them, you even sometimes leave me alone for them. I don't confront you about it because you might say that I'm selfish and I'm a jealous brat. But right now you're the one who's being selfish. The person just helped me with out any malice on it. Now I'm wondering how did I date a play boy?" Wonwoo laughed and Mingyu was shocked to hear that. "You also just proved that you don't even like me and you don't trust me" Wonwoo said as he left Mingyu. Wonwoo was crying, he finally said those things. Mingyu would pick Jeonghan or Soonyoung than him, even though they're together. Now, he's regretting that he went to school, even though he's sick. He was planning to cheer up Mingyu and say its okay that they lose, but Mingyu picked on a fight. Mingyu didn't even notice Wonwoo's pale skin. Mingyu just stood there dumbfounded, he didn't know that Wonwoo's been feeling that. He messed up big time in their relationship. 

When Wonwoo was walking down the hall, he was swaying left and right because he was very dizzy. Right now he wants to go home, just lay in his bed and rest. 

"Wonwoo!" Someone shouted. He looked back and gave the person a weak smile.

"Seungcheol" Wonwoo said weakly. 

"Are you okay?! You're paler now!" Seungcheol said, he noticed Wonwoo's appearance and he has been watching Wonwoo walk. He touched Wonwoo's forehead and it was burning hot.

"Yah, you have a fever! Why did you go to school?!" Seungcheol asked worriedly.

"Ah hehe because of Mingyu, but I don't think it matters now" Wonwoo said. 

"Let me take you home, wait let me get my umbrella first. Wait for me at the main doors" Seungcheol said, as he left Wonwoo. Wonwoo started walking, he didn't even realized that he passed the main doors and he's already outside. He doesn't even feel that it's raining, because he feels very cold. 

"Wonwoo!" Seungcheol shouted. Wonwoo turned around and realized that he passed the main doors. Seungcheol opened his umbrella and ran to Wonwoo.

"Oh sorry Seungcheol, I didn't notice it" Wonwoo said.

"Won, you're burning hot and you're very wet. Where do you live?" Seungcheol asked. Wonwoo was about to talk, but he out. 

"Wonwoo! Won? Wake up!!" Seungcheol shouted. He carried Wonwoo in a bridal style, and brought him to the nearest hospital. When he got there, the nurse immediately took him. Seungcheol didn't know if he should call Mingyu. But he just ended up calling him. After a few rings he answered. 

"What do you want?! I'm trying to look for Wonwoo" Mingyu said, he has been looking for Wonwoo, but he can't find him. He's also worried because he knows Wonwoo doesn't have an umbrella and it's raining very hard.

"Oh yeah, if you have just noticed his appearance earlier, you will know where he is" Seungcheol said. Mingyu pondered about that, he tried to remember what Wonwoo looked like earlier and noticed that he was pale and weak. When he also took him from Seungcheol he was hot. Mingyu hated himself for not realizing it. "He's at the hospital right now, he fainted when I was about to walk him home" Seungcheol informed Mingyu. Seungcheol hung up and Mingyu started running to the hospital. Seungcheol texted the hospital address.

When Mingyu got there, Seungcheol was standing, waiting for him. 

"You know you are very lucky to have him, but you're just playing with him. If I'm the one who have his heart I would've taken care of him properly" Seungcheol told Mingyu.

"I know that, I know I messed up big time. But from now on, I will try my best to fix my mistakes." Mingyu said.

"You better, or else I would not have to think twice but take him away from you" Seungcheol warned the other. "He's already in a private room, he's sleeping. I'll come back later" Seungcheol said, and left Mingyu there. When Mingyu got into the room, he saw Wonwoo peacefully sleeping. But the truth is Wonwoo is pretending to sleep, because he doesn't want to talk to Mingyu right now. Mingyu went to him and sat beside him. He caressed Wonwoo's face and placed a kiss on his forehead. He held Wonwoo's hand and started talking.

"I know you're sleeping right now, but I want to say sorry for treating you in a bad way. And you asked me if I still like Jeonghan and Soonyoung, the answer is no. I like you very much up to the point it hurts. I didn't know that you will think that way. I'm also sorry for leaving you behind. I'm probably just scared that I will really fall to you and you will not catch me. But at then I'm only falling deeper for you. I know that is not a good reason, but I'm just scared. I'm trying to change just for you. I know I had a bad history about dating, but please don't leave me." Mingyu said as he was crying. Wonwoo patted his head and Mingyu looked up. 

"You're awake!" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo.

"Uhmm yeah. Ever since you came in to the room" Wonwoo confessed.

"Won, I'm sorry for all the things I did. I hope you can forgive me and let's start again" Mingyu said as he put Wonwoo's head on his chest in order for Wonwoo to hear his heart beat. 

"Okay but you have to promise me that you will be more understanding and stop being scared because I'm falling deeper too. And I will catch you and I'm hoping that you will do the same" Wonwoo said. 

"I promise" Mingyu said as he kissed Wonwoo's head. "I'm sorry again" Mingyu said.

"It's okay Mingyu" Wonwoo said as he wiped Mingyu's tears. 

"Now you have to get better. I don't like you getting sick. Why did you even went?!" Mingyu nagged.

"I watched your game! Then you guys lose, I was going to cheer you up but you know" Wonwoo defended himself. 

"Aww you're so sweet" Mingyu said. 

"Omg I feel like I like your bad boy image better" Wonwoo joked, while Mingyu pouted. "Hehe just kidding, I like everything about you" Wonwoo said as he winked. 

"I think the medicines are working now, you're being sweet" Mingyu joked. Wonwoo only pouted on that statement. 

"I'm always sweet! You just don't notice it" Wonwoo said pouting.

"Aww my baby Wonwoo is so cute" Mingyu said as he pinched Wonwoo's cheeks, while Wonwoo just blushed.

"Yah! I'm still sick" Wonwoo reminded the other.

"Oh yeah right" Mingyu said as he stopped pinching Wonwoo's cheeks and caressed his face. He noticed the other that he was sleepy.

"You should rest in order for you to get better. If you get better we'll go on a date" Mingyu said, while Wonwoo nodded and blushed.

"Are you staying here?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah I will" Mingyu said as he kissed Wonwoo's forehead. Wonwoo nodded and moved a little bit in order for Mingyu to lie down beside him. Wonwoo patted the empty spot and Mingyu understood what he meant. 

"Good Night Mingyu" Wonwoo said as he hugged Mingyu. Mingyu feels very warm, and Wonwoo is cold. 

"Good Night Wonwoo" Mingyu said as he kissed Wonwoo's head and hugged him back, he understands that Wonwoo needs to warm up his body. Soon they fell asleep in each other's arms.