Fixed Marriage? (Part 1)

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Mingyu and Wonwoo had been friends since they were in their diapers. They both came from a wealthy family, so living wasn't a problem to them. They were very inspearable, Wonwoo will go to Mingyu's house all the time, or they take turns. When they were 9 years old, Mingyu had to move in a different city.

"Wonwoo I have something to tell you" Mingyu said as he stopped swinging his swing. 

"What is it?" Wonwoo asked as he looked at Mingyu and did the same thing.

"Remember when I promised you that I will never leave you and will stay at each other's side?" Mingyu said sadly.

"Yeah, why?" Wonwoo asked as his eyebrows furrowed. "You're not leaving me are you?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm sorry Wonwoo, sorry if I'm going to break that promise." Mingyu said as he went towards Wonwoo and hugged him. 

"Why? Why are you leaving me? Did I do something wrong? Are you tired of me? You know I'll buy new games so you're not bored" Wonwoo said as his tears were falling. 

"No Wonwoo, it's not because of that. My family is moving. I don't want to leave you but I have to" Mingyu said as he started crying. 

"But, can't you just stay here? You can live in our house" Wonwoo said, he doesn't want Mingyu to leave.

"I'm sorry Wonwoo but I can't, but don't worry I'll visit you every summer and Christmas holidays. Wait for me" Mingyu promised, as he stick his pinky out. 

"Promise?" Wonwoo asked and he did the same thing.

"I promise" Mingyu said as he joined their pinkies together. After that, they hugged each other. They spent the last few days together, doing things that they will never forget. They gave each other a key chain so they won't forget each other. Soon, Mingyu had to leave and he told Wonwoo that he will fulfill his promises, Wonwoo held on to them. 

But Mingyu broke his promise again. He never visited Wonwoo nor write a letter to Wonwoo. Wonwoo on the other hand kept waiting, every year he will go outside and wait for him, but it never happened. He wants to go visit Migyu, but he doesn't his address. After 4 years of waiting, he stopped hoping that Mingyu will ever go back. He felt mixed emotions about Mingyu, he was mad for not fulfilling his promises AGAIN, but happy that he met a person like Mingyu. 

--After 10 years--

Wonwoo and Mingyu is now 23 years old and they both graduated. Wonwoo didn't hear any news about Mingyu, so he doesn't know that Mingyu is back.

"Sir Wonwoo, you have to wake up now" one of his maids said as she knock on the door. Wonwoo opened the door and said

"I woke up early and Ahjumma I told you to call me Wonwoo not 'Sir Wonwoo'" Wonwoo said as he went outside.

"I'm sorry Sir Wonwoo but I have to" she said as she followed him. Wonwoo doesn't like being called 'Sir' because he believes that everyone in the world have the same ranking. And that maid had been with him for nearly his whole life. She was like his second mom. 

"Good Morning Wonwoo!" His mom greeted him energetically, which was unusual. His mom is only like that if she knows something.

"Good Morning mom, morning dad" Wonwoo greeted his parents.

"Morning Wonwoo, after we eat go to my office I have something to tell you." His father said.

"Okay dad" 

After eating, Wonwoo immediately went to his dad's office which was his study room. Wonwoo was curios on what his dad is going to say. So he was a little excited and nervous at the same time.

"Wonwoo I have something to tell you" his dad said seriously.

"Sure dad, what is it?" Wonwoo asked.

"You're getting married" 

"What?! You know I don't like girls" Wonwoo whined. Yes, Jeon Wonwoo, the heir of Jeon Corporations, doesn't like girls.

"Calm down Wonwoo-ah, I know that, but you're not going to get married to a girl." His dad said while chuckling.

"Then to who? Seungcheol? Jun?" Wonwoo asked. They were his friends ever since Mingyu left him. He feels very comfortable around them, because they protect Wonwoo. Wonwoo can't stop this wedding because he always follows what his parents want, so he doesn't have a choice but to follow them.

"You'll see, you'll meet him tonight" his dad said smirking, but Wonwoo doesn't like that smirk. He feels like something is going to happen.

After their conversation, Wonwoo called his friends to tell them about this. His friends had mixed feelings about this. They both liked Wonwoo, but they can't confess. And they think they don't have a chance, so they decided to move on. Upon hearing this news, their hearts broke, but they have to pretend that they are okay. 

--Dinner---

"Wonwoo, go down now, the visitors are about to come" his mom called him.

"I'm coming mom!" Wonwoo shouted. He came down the stairs and his mom just hugged him. 

"My baby is going to get married soon" his mother cooed.

"Stop Mom, you're embarrassing me" Wonwoo whined. His mom just laughed at his cuteness.

"Sirs and Madam the guests have arrived" one of the maids said. 

They saw a white car coming in, as Wonwoo's phone started to ring. His mom told him to answer it. Wonwoo answered it, it was Seungcheol who was calling.

"Hello Cheol? Why are you calling?" Wonwoo asked.

"Oh I was going to ask who is the person" Seungcheol asked.

"I haven't meet him yet. I was about to but you called me" Wonwoo chuckled, his back was facing the door so he didn't saw that the guy already arrived and eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Well good luck! I wish you all the best, and tell me what happens and don't forget about tomorrow, if you do I will seriously un friend you" Seungcheol joked.

"Wow, Cheol I'm so scared" Wonwoo said laughing, while the guy was confused. "And thank you, don't worry I will go tomorrow. Good Night!" Wonwoo said as he hung up. As soon as Wonwoo was done talking, a smile was on his face. When he turned around, he was shocked that everyone was looking at him. He didn't even notice the arrival of the guests.

"Who was that Wonwoo?" His mom asked.

"Oh it was Seungcheol, he called me to remind me about tomorrow." Wonwoo shrugged. 

"Oh okay. Well, Wonwoo this is your fiancé" his mom as he points toward the guy. Wonwoo followed his mom's finger, and when looked at the guy, he was shocked. "Wonwoo meet Mingyu or should I say Wonwoo welcome Mingyu back" his mom said laughing. Wonwoo just stared at the guy. And only one word came out on his mouth.

"Mingyu"