Happy Family

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

"Mommy! Wake up now! Daddy is going to be home today!" A four year old Chan exclaimed. He is very excited to see his daddy again. His daddy is always busy, that is why he doesn't see him every night. Chan only sees his daddy every Friday night and on weekends. 

"Chan, calm down." Wonwoo said as he looked at clock saying 4:00 am. He looked outside and it's still very dark. "Chan it's still very early. Did you had a nightmare and you can't sleep again?" Wonwoo asked worriedly, he knows how Chan gets scared.

"Yes, Mommy" Chan confessed as he yawned.

"Aiggoo my baby, you should've went to mommy earlier. Now sleep with me." Wonwoo said. Due to Chan's sleepiness, he still doesn't notice that there is another figure on the bed. 

"Aww is my baby tired?" the person beside Wonwoo asked. Chan immediately opened his eyes and very shocked to his dad.

"Daddy!!" Chan said as he run towards Mingyu. 

"Baby, I missed you so much" Mingyu said as he hugged Chan and kissed his forehead. He doesn't always see Chan awake every night, so he just goes to his room and kisses him good night. 

"I missed you too daddy!" Chan said as he hugged Mingyu. 

"Hate to break it, but you guys I really need to sleep." Wonwoo said with his eyes almost closing. 

"Awww Mommy is ruining the fun" Chan said pouting.

"Honey, you're such a kill joy." Mingyu said as he glared at the other, but he didn't notice it. "Chan your mom is right, let's sleep first." Mingyu said.

"But daddy, are you going to work to day? Chan doesn't have school today. So please please can you stay at home?" Chan asked with cute eyes and pouting. Mingyu can't resist Chan so he agreed.

"Fine, since I miss you very much" Mingyu said as he hugged Chan again.

"Ouch that hurts honey, it sounds like you didn't even miss me" Wonwoo acted dramatically. 

"Aww is my honey jealous?" Mingyu asked."Look Chan your mommy is jealous" Mingyu said laughing, as he received a glare from Wonwoo, Chan just laughed.

"You guys let's just go to sleep and you guys can bully me later. I'm really tired" Wonwoo said. They two boys agreed and went to sleep. Wonwoo is the first one to wake up, he went to the kitchen and cooked some breakfast. When he was cooking, a pair of hands suddenly s in his waist. 

"Good Morning honey" Mingyu said as he pecked Wonwoo's lips.

"Good Morning to you too" as he pecked Mingyu's lips. 

"Aww I miss this" Mingyu said.

"Well you're always busy with work" Wonwoo said as he flipped the pancake.

"I know, I'm sorry about that. But don't worry starting from today, I won't be busy as much" Mingyu said.

"Really?" Wonwoo asked, he misses his husband very much and he's very happy to hear this.

"Yup, and I missed you so much" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo tight.

"I missed you too" as Wonwoo turned around and hugged him back. Wonwoo finished cooking with Mingyu behind him. They were startled when they heard camera clicks. They both turned around and saw Chan taking pictures. 

"Awww Mommy and Daddy are so cute" Chan said giggling as he showed the pictures. 

"But Chan is the cutest" his dad cooed.

"Daddy~" Chan whined. "No Mommy and Daddy are the cutest" Chan said. 

"Okay fine fine, you win." Mingyu said as he put his hand up showing that he surrendered. 

"Boys let's eat now, the food is going to be cold" Wonwoo said as he smiled at the two.

"Honey why do you always ruin our moments?" Mingyu whined. "Yeah Mommy" as Chan pouted. 

"Hehe sorry, I don't do it on purpose though, it just happens that you guys have a moment" Wonwoo said with an apologetic smile. 

They ate breakfast peacefully and they decided to go outside to have a family time. They went to the beach, to have some fun and it's very perfect for the weather. Wonwoo just sat watching his two boys played. He really missed this scene, it's been a long time since this happened. He can't really blame Mingyu, since he's the CEO. But Mingyu always tries his best to make time for them. Wonwoo is just really happy that he's lucky to have them both. His thoughts were interfered when someone pecked him on the lips.

"What are you thinking about? Hmm?" Mingyu asked.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy" Wonwoo said smiling. "Did I tell you that I'm very lucky to have you both in my life?" Wonwoo asked.

"Honey, I'm the lucky one here. Even though I'm always busy you guys are always here for me" Mingyu said. As he hugged Wonwoo and Chan.

"No Chan is the luckiest. I have two parents that loves me very much" Chan exclaimed, making his parents chuckle. 

"I think all of us are very lucky to have each other" Wonwoo said as he smiled. 

"I love you" Wonwoo said as he pecked Mingyu's lips. "I love you too Chan" as he hugged Chan and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too honey" as Mingyu peacked Wonwoo's lips. "And I love you too Chan" as he hugged both Wonwoo and Chan.

"I love you too Mommy and Daddy" Chan said in the hug. 

Indeed they are all very happy. 

------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for the 43 subscribers and for the comments:)) and I also want to thank meanieeeee for the upvote!