Bruises

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Wonwoo is the type of person who always gets bullied because of his appearance. He is very thin and he looks like he can't protect himself. He just agrees to everything just not to get hurt. But at the end of the the day he always gets bruises and cuts. Everyday he doesn't want to go to school because he is scared. But one day everything changes a new student came. He was assigned to tour the new student. He just agreed because he's known for being a goody two shoe. The guy's name is Mingyu. He toured Mingyu and he was shocked that Mingyu hang outs with him. He will always ask the other but Mingyu would just say that he's new and he only knows Wonwoo. Wonwoo just lets him be. Mingyu notices that Wonwoo always wear longs sleeves to school. But something caught his eye when Wonwoo accidentally put his sleeves up for 5 seconds. He immediately asked Wonwoo about it and Wonwoo just said nothing. He lifted up Wonwoo's sleeves, with Wonwoo trying to stop him but of course he failed. Mingyu saw the bruises and them marks. He gasped on what he saw. He immediately drag Wonwoo away from the cafeteria and brought him to the school garden. Mingyu started to treat his wounds while Wonwoo is wincing about the pain.

"What really happened to this?" 

Wonwoo was contemplating if he should tell Mingyu about this, but he decided not to.

"Uh I'm just clumsy"

That was Wonwoo's excuse but Mingyu didn't buy it. He just pretended that he believed him. When it was the end of the day Mingyu decided to follow Wonwoo. When he was following Wonwoo, he was wondering why Wonwoo is going at the back of the school. He hid behind the wall and watched the situation.

"Yah! Jeon Wonwoo! Some of the answers are wrong. You know what that means right?" One of the guys asked. Wonwoo just nodded his head hung below. Mingyu gasped and started running towards Wonwoo. The guy was about to punch him but someone stopped him.

"Yah! Stop it!" Mingyu growled. "You should do your own homework and stop threatening people." Mingyu said. Mingyu punched the guy and said "If you lay a finger on him again. You don't know what will happen next." Mingyu warned the other and started dragging Wonwoo away. Mingyu suddenly crouched down.

"What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked.

"Get on my back" 

"Huh??" 

"Just go" 

Wonwoo listened to the other. He doesn't know where Mingyu is taking him but he just let Mingyu be. Mingyu brought Wonwoo to the hospital so doctors can check on him. He also found out that Wonwoo had broken a few ribs and needed them to be healed. 

"Why didn't you tell me that you get hurt every day?" 

"I was scared..." 

"Next time tell me everything okay?"

"Okay" 

Wonwoo doesn't know but feels at ease with Mingyu's presence. Ever since that day no one bullies Wonwoo anymore. Mingyu is always with him. Now he's very thankful to have Mingyu by his side. He's also thankful that he found a friend like Mingyu. A knight in shining armour like Mingyu.

Now he doesn't have a reason to be scared. 

------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short drabble today.