Love Sick Slave

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Wonwoo is Mingyu's 'assistant' or in short his slave. He bosses Wonwoo around,and Wonwoo has to follow in order to keep his mouth shut and doesn't tell anyone about his secret. 

At school, Mingyu's best friend is Seungcheol and they're both popular for their looks. While, Wonwoo is also popular for his academics, also for his looks. His best friend, Soonyoung, is known for his dancing. 

Wonwoo likes Mingyu, so he secretly stares at him, but one day Mingyu caught him and asked him. Wonwoo was fixing his books in his locker when someone closed his locker. He was about to shout at the person, but when he saw the face, his mind went blank. 

"W-wh-hat are you d-doing here?" Wonwoo asked stuttering.

"Oh nothing I just want to ask you a question" Mingyu said while humming. He suddenly pushed Wonwoo in the lockers and trapped him. Wonwoo was a blushing mess under his gaze.

"W-what i-is it?" Wonwoo said once again stuttering and blushed in a deeper shade of red.

"Do you like me?" Mingyu asked smirking.

"W-what?! N-no!" Wonwoo defenced himself while stuttering. He cursed himself for stuttering so much. 

"Oh really, then why do you stare at me?" Mingyu said as his smirk grew bigger. Wonwoo was shocked at this question, he had to deny this at some way. He saw Seungcheol walking, and thought of something.

"I don't stare at you, I stare at your best friend. He's the one I like" Wonwoo lied, he can't tell Mingyu his feelings. He might feel disgusted and be more distant to him. 

"Oh really? Do you want me to tell him?" Mingyu asked but his smirk grew smaller.

"Oh no no no, I don't want him to know. So please Mingyu keep it a secret and don't tell anyone." Wonwoo said pleading.

"In one condition" Mingyu said.

"What is it?"

"Be my slave" Mingyu said as he grin.

"WHAT?! No way!" Wonwoo argued back.

"Okay then I'll tell Seungcheol, Bye Wonwoo!" Mingyu said waving as he walked away from Wonwoo.

"Wait" Wonwoo shouted as he ran towards Mingyu. As he caught up, he held Mingyu's arm and made him face him.

"Fine, I will but for how long?" Wonwoo asked.

"That will be your problem. Until you haven't confess, you'll be slave." Mingyu said and smiled not so innocently.

"What?! Okay now you're pressuring me" Wonwoo said as he could not believe what Mingyu had just said. 

"I'm just helping you Wonwoo" Mingyu said.

"Aish fine!" Wonwoo agreed. "But we start tomorrow" Wonwoo continued.

"Okay, give me your number" Mingyu commanded.

"Huh? Why?" Wonwoo asked as he blushed again.

"Duhh so I can communicate with you. I'll text you what to do and give you my address." Mingyu said as he give Wonwoo his phone. Wonwoo immediately type in his number and named his contact 'Wonwoo' then give Mingyu back his phone. After that, Wonwoo bid goodbye and went to Soonyoung. Mingyu looked at the contact name and chuckled but he changed it to 'WonSlave'. 

Wonwoo immediately told Soonyoung what happened and Soonyoung reacted.

"Wow Jeon, you're so dumb" Soonyoung said. "Why didn't you just tell the truth instead of punishing yourself" Sonnyoung continued.

"I had no choice! And probably this also a way for me to be close with him." Wonwoo said, and admitting that he agreed just to be close with him.

"Wow Jeon, well good luck to you. You know how he treats people right? Well I have nothing to say" Soonyoung said. Mingyu is also known for being a playboy. And Soonyoung specifically told him to stay away from Mingyu, but he didn't listen. He also knows that Wonwoo likes Mingyu, but he can't blame him. Love is love. Feelings are feelings. They both can't be stop.

When Wonwoo got home his phone suddenly beeped. He got a message from unknown number. 

To:WonSlave
From: Unknown Number
Hi Wonwoo, this is Mingyu. I'm pretty sure you don't know my number so I texted you. 

Also be at my house tomorrow at 7:30 am sharp. If you're late I'll tell Seungcheol. Good night Wonwoo. And here's the address.

Wonwoo groaned after reading this message. Their school doesn't start until 8:30, so why does he have to go early. And he also figured out that Mingyu lives nearby. 

To: Mingew Boss
From: WonSlave
Okay, I'll be there and also what's good in night if you know that you have to wake up early and run errands for some guy.

To:WonSlave
From:Mingew Boss
Wonwoo don't talk like that or else I'll tell Seungcheol and also start calling me King from now on. Okay princess?

When Wonwoo read the message he suddenly blushed. 
To:Mingew Boss
From:WonSlave
Okay 'King'

After that, Wonwoo put down his phone and charged it. He ruffled his hair before going in the bathroom. After he's done showering, he immediately went to bed and forgot to alarm. 

He woke up at 7:15 his eyes went wide and cause him to trip on his blankets. He suddenly bumped his head on his table that caused a bump. He groaned in pain but he realized that had 15 minutes to get ready. He freaked out and cursed himself for not alarming. Good thing he showered last night so he just have to change his clothes. He grabbed his bag and ran to Mingyu's house. He arrived exactly at 7:30. He was about to knock on the door, when it suddenly opened. A girl, younger than him was suprised. 

"Oh hello" the girl greeted.

"Hi, I'm here for Mingyu" Wonwoo informed the girl.

"Oh! You must be his visitor, he told us last night. And wow you are very handsome" the girl remarked. Wonwoo blushed at the compliment.

"Oh by the way I'm Minseo, Mingyu oppa's younger sister" Minseo said as she stick her hand out for Wonwoo to shake.

"I'm Wonwoo" he said as he shook her hand.

"Minseo! Close the door!" Wonwoo heard Mingyu shout.

"Oppa your visitor is here" Minseo shouted back. Mingyu suddenly ran towards the front door. 

"Good, you're not late" Mingyu said smirking. He went inside to get his bag, and he dragged Wonwoo away from the house. He bowed to Minseo and waved quickly. When they were out of sight, Mingyu gave Wonwoo his bag for him to carry.

"Ouch. This is very heavy and what do you even have here?" Wonwoo asked as he carries the heavy bag.

"Just my textbooks" Mingyu shrugged.

"All?! That's why we have lockers, to put our textbooks that we don't need." Wonwoo said.

"Are you complaining princess?" Mingyu turned around and face him. Wonwoo immediately blushed.

"N-no Mingyu" Wonwoo said stuttering. "What did you say princess?" Mingyu asked again, that's when Wonwoo realized that he's supposed to call Mingyu king.

"No my king" Wonwoo said quietly and very embarrassed. After that, they quickly went to school and since they're in the same class, Mingyu asked Wonwoo to sit beside him. 

"From now on, you'll copy the notes for me, do my homeworks and will always buy/make me lunch" Mingyu said. Wonwoo just nodded and agreed. He doesn't want to argue. 

They had a lot of notes in Geography and Wonwoo's hand started to hurt. He has to make to copies, one for him and one for Mingyu. It was very hard because Mingyu was just sitting there, doing nothing while him he's doing all the work. And his head also hurts, because of this morning. He suddenly touched the bump and he hissed in pain. He decided that after this he will go in to clinic. After 2 hours of writing notes, he immediately gave Mingyu his notes and went directly to the clinic. When he got there he saw Seungcheol. Seungcheol is more nicer than Mingyu. He also realized that why can't he just like Seungcheol than Mingyu. 

"Oh hi Wonwoo!" Seungcheol greeted him. 

"Hi Seungcheol!" Wonwoo greeted back. 

"What brings you here?" Seungcheol asked worriedly as he went to Wonwoo. Little does the two knows that someone is watching them.

"I was just going to ask for some ice for my bump on my head." Wonwoo said. Seungcheol immediately checked Wonwoo's bump and he sighed in relief that it was not serious. 

"Okay good, it's not serious. But you should've put some ice on it immediately" Seungcheol informed as he took some ice pack.

"Well I was in a hurry this morning, I woke up late, so I tripped and bumped my head on my table. I forgot to put some ice" Wonwoo informed the other. While the one who was watching them, was shocked to know this. 

"Well here you go" as he gave Wonwoo the ice pack. "Don't you want to stay here?" Seungcheol asked.

"Ah no, I think Soonyoung is looking for me, since its lunch time. But thank you Seungcheol!" Wonwoo said happily and Seungcheol ruffled his hair but trying to be careful not to touch the bump. 

"No problem Won, just come back here if you need anything" Seungcheol said. Mingyu, the one at the door, was angry and he didn't know why. He immediately ran, so no one will see him.

Wonwoo went to the cafeteria and found Soonyoung. He sat beside him, while groaning in pain.

"Young, it hurts" Wonwoo whined.

"What hurts? Your heart?" Soonyoung joked.

"No, my hand hurts, that Mingyu asked me to copy the notes in geography and asked me to carry his backpack this morning. Also my head hurts, I bumped my head" Wonwoo complained as he put his head on the table.

"Aww my baby Woo is hurt" Soonyoung . While Wonwoo was disgusted. "Eww Young" Wonwoo said as he acted to puke.

"Yah! Be grateful I'm nice" Soonyoung said.

"Awww thank you Young I'm flattered" Wonwoo said sarcastically.

"Aish this kid! Well anyways, have you eaten?" Wonwoo shook his head "I knew it, here you can have this, since I know that you haven't eaten yet" Wonwoo happily accepted the food. He forgot about Mingyu, Mingyu told him to buy his lunch. When Wonwoo realized that, it was the end of the day. His eyes widen as he realized it. He immediately ran but bump into someone.

"Oh Mingyu" Wonwoo said.

"Where were you? Didn't I tell you to buy me food"

"About that, I'm sorry. I forgot about it, I went to the clinic then it slipped out of my mind" Wonwoo admitted as he lowered down his head. 

"I'll let you go this time, but next time I'm really going to tell someone" he said. Wonwoo suddenly hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank you very much!" Wonwoo said as he hugged Mingyu. Mingyu just stood there, frozen. His heart was beating fast and he was wondering what's happening to him. Wonwoo immediately let go and blushed.

"Give me your homework" Wonwoo said.

"Huh why?" Mingyu asked in confusion.

"Uhh our deal?" 

"O-oh yeah.. Here. You have to make sure that they're right or else" Mingyu warned him.

"Yes yes I promise KING" Wonwoo said as he grabbed Mingyu's bag and left. While Mingyu just stood there shocked. He doesn't know what's happening to him. 

That went for 2 weeks, which Mingyu decided that the need to stop because he's falling for Wonwoo and he's hurting every time he thinks that Wonwoo likes another guy. He also noticed how cute Wonwoo is, how caring and loving. He thinks that Seungcheol is a very lucky guy.

"Huh? Why are we stopping this?" Wonwoo asked in confusion. 

"Well you're suffering already and you might get sick. I'm worried about you" Mingyu confessed in a hush tone. Wonwoo immediately blushed at the statement. 

"Why are you worried?" 

"Because... because" Mingyu doesn't know if will admit the truth or just continue to hurt his feelings. He decided to tell him the truth, so he can get this out of his chest. 

"Because I like you.. Ever since we started this, I only found myself falling for you. I realized how cute you are and how caring you are. I like it every time you blush when I call you 'princess' and when you're dozing off because of lack of sleep. At first, I thought I was crazy at first, but I realized that I like you" Mingyu confessed. Wonwoo blushed like he had blush on but darker shade. He stood there, frozen by the sudden confession. Mingyu was waiting for a response but nothing came.

"Won, are you not going to say anything?" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo was back to the reality.

"Is this a dream?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu just chuckled at his repsonse. "If this is a dream then I can do this" Mingyu said as he pecked Wonwoo's lips. Wonwoo foze again. He pinched himself to make sure that this is not a dream. Mingyu saw this and stopped him.

"Don't hurt yourself and this is not a dream" Mingyu informed him. Wonwoo blushed and he decided to come clean.

"Mingyu I have something to tell you.." Wonwoo said nervously.

"What is it?" Mingyu asked, he is scared because he knows that Wonwoo will just reject him. 

"To be honest.... I don't like Seungcheol..." Wonwoo said and Mingyu was confused. "When you asked me before... The one I like was you.... I denied it because I was scared" Wonwoo said as he blushed. "I agreed to your condition to be close with you..." Wonwoo confessed nervously and didn't look at Mingyu. Mingyu just smiled at him and suddenly hugged him.

"Why didn't you just tell me.. You know I could've requited your feelings" Mingyu hugged him tighter and Wonwoo hugged back. "Also I'm sorry for burdening you.. I didn't mean to.. That's why I stopped this" Mingyu continued. 

"It's okay, it was my fault to" Wonwoo said as he pulled out from the hug to look at Mingyu. They stared at each other's eyes and none of them realized that both of them are leaning. Wonwoo closed his eyes and Mingyu did too. Their lips touch and they kissed. It was only a 10-second kiss to prove that they're both feeling the same way. When they pulled back, Wonwoo was a blushing mess, even his ears are red.

"So princess will you be my queen?" Mingyu asked while smiling.

"Yes, my king" Wonwoo said happily. "But in one condition my king" Wonwoo said. 

"What is it?" 

"Don't you ever play with my feelings.If you ever hurt my feelings, I would not have to think twice to kill you." Wonwoo warned him.

"Don't worry my queen, I will not. I promise to change just for you" Mingyu said while winking. Wonwoo just chucked and hugged him. 

"I like you Mingyu-ah"

"I really really like you too Wonwoo" 

Ever since they got together, Mingyu changed. He's not the playboy he used to be and started doing schoolwork. It's funny to think that one person can change your entire life.