Overprotective

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Wonwoo and Mingyu are known in their school for their relationship. People knew about them because Mingyu decided to confess his love for Wonwoo in front of the whole school. They get teased every time people see them together. Mingyu is known for being protective of Wonwoo. Even though Mingyu has basketball practice after school, he would be rather late than to see Wonwoo walk home alone and not safe. That is why Mingyu always take Wonwoo home despite of Wonwoo's protests. 

"You should stop taking me home. You're always late for you practice and you're the team captain" Wonwoo said.

"But I want to walk you home. I want to see that you arrived safely" Mingyu reasoned out. Wonwoo will just shut his mouth because he is scared that they will go into an argument. One day, Mingyu's teammate informed Wonwoo that Mingyu is going to lose his spot being the captain if he will be late that week. Wonwoo decided to take sn action about this.

"Mingyu seriously if you don't want to lose your spot, you have to stop bringing me home." Wonwoo said seriously.

"But you're more important than my spot" Mingyu said making Wonwoo blush. 

"Mingyu I don't have time for your sweet talks right now" Wonwoo said as he glared at the other. 

"But I know you like them" Mingyu said winking, making Wonwoo blushed deeper. 

"Mingyu you're changing the topic" Wonwoo groaned. 

"Okay fine fine. Why are you pushing me away anyway?" Mingyu asked cutely.

"Oh Mingyu stop that, that's not going to work" Wonwoo said but deep inside he's dying, because who wouldn't be? "I'm not pushing you away, I just want you to focus on your priorities" Wonwoo said.

"But you're first on the list of my priorities" Mingyu said making Wonwoo blushed again.

"Mingyu!" Wonwoo said making Mingyu laugh.

"Okay fine, but promise me that you will be careful." Mingyu said as Wonwoo nodded raising his right hand. "I have more rules" Mingyu said making Wonwoo open his mouth wide. "What?!" "Yeah so shh, let me continue" 

"1.You will immediately call me if something's weird on your surroundings
2. You will always look right and left when you're crossing the road.
3. You're going straight home.
4. You will call me if you arrive safely. If you don't I will seriously go to your house. 
5. Last but not the least, you can't walk with other boys. Well except for our friends
Do you understand?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo.

"Yes dad, I understood" Wonwoo said teasingly. 

"I'm not walking you home this afternoon then, I have a practice. Our big game is on Friday" Mingyu informed the other. Wonwoo just agreed to him.

Ever since that day, Wonwoo has been walking with Chan. And he always call Mingyu if he arrived safely. But on Friday he didn't. Mingyu was worried about Wonwoo, he can't just run to Wonwoo because he's the team captain. He immediately called Chan to ask if Wonwoo walked with him, but Chan said no. That's making Mingyu worried. Their game was about to start but he can't focus. He went outside the court, to go outside the breathe some air. When he arrived, he started calling Wonwoo, but Wonwoo is not answering. 

"KIM MINGYU! You're going to be late again! Your game is about to start!" Someone shouted behind him, he turned around to see Wonwoo smiling at him. He immediately breathe he's been holding and ran towards Wonwoo. He hugged Wonwoo as his life depended on it.

"Yah! Why didn't you call me? I was so worried about you!" Mingyu scolded the other. 

"Yah! I came here to watch your game not to be scolded" Wonwoo said pouting.

"Don't pout, you know it's bad for my heart" Mingyu said winking making the pouting boy blush. Wonwoo was about to say something but someone called Mingyu.

"Kim Mingyu!" His coach shouted. "The game is about to start!!" His coach shouted angrily, making the two boys flinch. 

"Well let's go now. I don't want my coach the breath fire on us. But after the game I will talk to you." Mingyu said as he dragged Wonwoo with him towards the gym. 

Every time Mingyu makes a shot, Wonwoo will scream loudly. He was worried that he's going to lose his voice but it was worth it since Mingyu's team won. 

When they were walking home, Wonwoo explained what happened to him.

"I asked Chan not to tell you that I walked home with him, because I wanted to surprise you. We both wanted to watch the game, so we decided that we will go home first then go to your game. I'm sorry for making you worried" Wonwoo said as he stopped walking and hugged Mingyu.

"It's okay, just don't do that next time. You don't know how worried I was. I thought someone kidnapped you or you got into an accident" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo back.

"I'm sorry again" 

"It's okay, I understand, and thank you for coming, you don't know how much that means to me" Mingyu said smiling at the other.

"No problem, now I will try to your game to be your lucky charm!" Wonwoo said excitedly making Mingyu chuckle.

Starting from that day, Mingyu decided to ask his coach if they can move the practice a little bit later, so he can walk Wonwoo home. The coach agreed, so Mingyu won't be late anymore. He immediately told Wonwoo about this, and Wonwoo was happy that they will walk together again, because he really missed Mingyu walking home( but he won't tell Mingyu that;) ) 

"Aigoo Mingyu, you really love me. You're so whipped." Wonwoo teased Mingyu.

"Only for you, my love" Mingyu said winking making Wonwoo blush. He will never get used to his boyfriend's antics and sweet talks.