Teasing

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Wonwoo is the bad boy of their school due to his cold and emotionless looks. Mingyu, your typical handsome student. Wonwoo likes to tease Mingyu because of his height, while Mingyu on the other hand is not affected. 

"Everybody run!! The giant is coming!" Wonwoo shouted. He was referring to Mingyu, who just smirked when he heard Wonwoo scream. 

"Weirdo" Mingyu whispered.

"Yah! What did you say?!" Wonwoo said as he heard Mingyu.

"I said you're a weirdo" Mingyu said as he lowered down to be levelled with Wonwoo. Wonwoo just kicked Mingyu in the shin.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Mingyu asked as Wonwoo backed away. 

"Remember Kim Mingyu I'm the bad boy in this situation so don't make fun of me" Wonwoo said as he glared at Mingyu. "And I will not fall for your charms" Wonwoo said as he walked away to hide his blushing face. Mingyu just chuckled at what he said.

~In Class~

"Yah! Kim Mingyu you are so tall, I can't see the board!" Wonwoo said. He was sitting behind Mingyu. 

"It's not my fault that you are small" Mingyu snickered.

"You punk!" Wonwoo said as he hit Mingyu's head.

"Aw that hurts!" Mingyu said as he rubbed his head.

"That's what you get for being mean to me" Wonwoo pouted.

"Awww I thought you're the bad boy in this situation?" Mingyu asked not so innocently. Wonwoo just blushed. He was about to answer, but they got shushed by the teacher, that earned them detention. For Wonwoo this is a natural occurrence, for Mingyu this is his first time. 

"This is your fault for getting me detention!" Mingyu shouted at Wonwoo as they were cleaning the windows. 

"I-told-you-I'm-the-bad-boy-in-this-situation" Wonwoo said brokenly as he struggled to reach the top of the window. Mingyu saw him struggle, so he decided to help him. Wonwoo felt something behind him, and decided to turn around. He saw Mingyu close to him and he decided to look up. Mingyu is not that tall for him, but he can feel that he is small compared to him. He blushed as Mingyu wiped the window.

"Ouu~ the bad boy is blushing" Mingyu said as he looked at Wonwoo. 

"Shut up" Wonwoo said as he glared at him.

"You are so cute" Mingyu said as he pinched Wonwoo's cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it! It hurts!" Wonwoo said as he pouted.

"You are cuter now" Mingyu cooed. Wonwoo just blushed deeper. The y finished cleaning the windows and the class room with Wonwoo teasing the other, while Mingyu doesn't even care. He just teases the other back, who will blush. Mingyu decided to take Wonwoo home. Wonwoo didn't want to, but Mingyu keep insisting. 

"Wonwoo, I have a question" Mingyu said as Wonwoo looked at him.

"Hmm? What is it?" Wonwoo asked.

"Why do you always tease me about my height?" Mingyu asked as he watched Wonwoo's expression. Wonwoo's eyes got bigger and blushed. 

"Uhmmm.. Ah look it's my house already. Thank you Mingyu-ah" Wonwoo lied, he was about to run but Minngyu caught his wrist. 

"What are you talking about Wonwoo, that's not you're house. I know where you live" Mingyu said as he rolled his eyes. Mingyu always follow Wonwoo home secretly just to make sure he is safe. He always like Wonwoo, ever since the other started teasing him, he would only fall deeper. 

"How did you know?!" Wonwoo asked shocked. 

"Secret" Mingyu said as he winked at the other, that made the other blush.

"Yah tell me!" Wonwoo demanded.

"I'll tell you.. IF you tell me why you tease me" Mingyu teased the other as Wonwoo blushed deeper.

"Ughh fine.. I tease you because.. I'mjealousofyourheight" Wonwoo said fast, so the other won't catch a thing. 

"What?" Mignyu asked in confusion. "Say it again, this time slowly" Mingyu said. Wonwoo just sighed and told him the truth.

"I'm jealous of your height, like who wouldn't be? You look like a model walking down the hallway having a fashion show, then how you dressed and your hair- like don't even get me started about it. And you are very handsome" Wonwoo rambled as he realized that he just told Mingyu and he was only supposed to say the first part. He blushed and Mingyu just chuckled. 

"Aiggoo~ our bad boy is so cutee" Mingyu cooed. "So you think I'm handsome?" Mingyu said as he leaned down towards Wonwoo and their faces getting closer. Wonwoo looked into his eyes and said "yes" Mingyu stared at him. Wonwoo was closing his eyes and waited for the other, but it never came. Mingyu was laughing and Wonwoo opened his eyes.

"Yah! Stop laughing" Wonwoo said. He was blushing and embarrassed at the same time. He likes Mingyu, so he teases him to get his attention. While Mingyu was laughing at him, he decided to run. He's very embarrassed that he expected a kiss from Mingyu, who will not like him back. This time, Mingyu didn't catch him. He ran fast, so the other won't catch up to him. 

"WONWOO!" Mingyu shouted. As he tried to catch up, but he failed. Even though he has long legs, Wonwoo is still faster. 

Ever since that incident, Wonwoo decided to stop teasing Mingyu and avoid him at all cost. Mingyu on the other hand, misses the other's teasing and his presence. Wonwoo doesn't even sit behind him anymore. Wonwoo would always sit at the back. 

But one day, Wonwoo was walking home, when felt that someone was following him. When he turned around, he saw no one. He thinks he's just hallucinating. When he was about to cross the street, he didn't notice that there was a car coming, but someone pulled him and the person hugged him. Wonwoo was dumbfounded. Who was this stranger? He thought.

"Are you okay?" The person asked, as he kept on hugging Wonwoo, not wanting to let go. Wonwoo remembers that voice, he was loss at words. 

"U-uhmm y-yeah" Wonwoo said shyly as he looked up at the person. It was Mingyu.

"Don't ever do that again Jeon Wonwoo. Always look on where you're going!" Mingyu scolded him. 

"Yes, I will. I'm sorry and thank you very much" Wonwoo said as he bowed and started to walk away again. But Mingyu grabbed his wrist and made Wonwoo face him.

"Are you avoiding me?" Mingyu asked teasingly. 

"W-what.. N-no" Wonwoo stuttered. 

"By the sound of it.. It sounds like you are" Mingyu said smirking.

"Okay fine.. I am" Wonwoo confessed.

"Why?" Mingyu asked.

"Because..." 

"Because what?" 

"I was embarrassed" Wonwoo said in a hushed tone. But Mingyu was able to hear it.

"Why?" 

"Because I thought you were going to kiss me that day and you laughed at me" Wonwoo said as he blushing. Mingyu just chuckled at his reaction. "See you're doing it again. Bye I'm going to go now" Wonwoo said, again he was embarrassed again. 

"Hey wait" Mingyu called the other. "I was just teasing you. And I didn't want to kiss you because I want it when we're official" Mingyu said, making the other blushed and confused on what he said.

"What?" Wonwoo tilted his head in confusion. Mingyu chuckled and confessed.

"I said I will kiss you if we're dating" Mingyu said as Wonwoo's eyes widen. "I really like you Wonwoo, ever since you started teasing me" Mingyu confessed. Wonwoo suddenly hugged Mingyu, he had to tip toe just to reach Mingyu's neck. 

"I like you too" Wonwoo said as he whispered.

"I know" Mingyu said confidently. "And to fulfill my promise from last time, I know where you live because I follow you every day" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo tighter. Wonwoo let go of the because his feet is getting sore.

"Sorry my feet is starting to hurt" Wonwoo said as Mingyu chuckled. They stared at each other's eyes and getting lost. Wonwoo didn't even realized that Mingyu was leaning in and there faces were just inches apart. Wonwoo closed his eyes and waited for Mingyu. He didn't have to wait because Mingyu's lips was pressed against his already. When they pulled away they just smiled at each other. They walked hand in hand to Wonwoo's house. 

"Is it cold down there Wonwoo? Or do you want me to go down and hug you?" Mingyu teased the other.

"Stop it~ You're just really tall" Wonwoo said. When they reached Wonwoo's house, Mingyu motioned the other to go inside. Wonwoo was going but he remembered to do something. He turned around, walked toward Mingyu and tip toed to give Mingyu a peck on his lips. Migyu was a taken back, but he kissed Wonwoo again. 

"I really really like you" 

"I like you a lot too"