Shopping

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Wonwoo hates going shopping. Especially if it's Boxing day shopping. He hates how people are fighting over the last sale object. He hates being surrounded with many people. His friends invited him to go with them. Wonwoo said no, but the threatened Wonwoo that if he will not come, they're going to show Wonwoo's video--drunk. He groaned in frustration. He doesn't like that video. He was in a vulnerable state. He sighed and agreed. 

When it was the day, Wonwoo woke up early because his friends insisted that it's better to be early. He got up from bed and went to take a shower. When he was done, he was shocked that his friends are already in his apartment. He's regretting that he gave them a spare key. 

"Wonwoo! Let's go" Soonyoung said.

"I'm coming!" Wonwoo shouted. As soon as he saw them, he saw a Jihoon clutching to Seungcheol, clearly still asleep. Seokmin and Soonyoung was beaming in happiness. He groaned again, why is always the lonely one. 

"Come on love birds. And I'm driving, I don't want to see you lovey dovey moments" Wonwoo chided as he took the car keys from Soonyoung. 

"Aww Wonwoo, you're just jealous. Who knows you might your 'the one' today" Seungcheol teased, earning him a glare from Wonwoo. 

They went to different stores which was full of people. All of them split up, to find something they will buy. Leaving Wonwoo all alone. He looked around the store and he decided that he will buy a phone. Since his phone is broken. He waited for a store clerk to come. When he looked up, he found the store clerk handsome and very tall. His mouth was agape. The store clerk's handsomeness is very jaw dropping. He didn't even realized that the store clerk was talking to him already. 

"Sir?" The guy said as he waved his hand on Wonwoo's face.

"U-uh yes?" Wonwoo said blushing, it was very embarrassing. 

"Are you going to buy one?"

"A-ah yeah I am" Wonwoo said stuttering. 

"Then follow me" the guy said as he winked, making Wonwoo's heart beat fast. Wonwoo was very awkward with the cute guy.

"So, cutie what's your name" the clerk flirted, making Wonwoo blush.

"I-im not cute" Wonwoo stuttered. "And my name is Wonwoo" 

"Cool! I'm Mingyu! So let's pick your phone now." Mingyu said, as he showed Wonwoo different varieties of phones. Wonwoo picked one and it was a black iphone 7.

"Oh nice choice! We will have the same phone" Mingyu said. 

"Ha-ha really?" Wonwoo was very nervous. 

"Let's set up your phone now shall we?" Wonwoo just nodded. 

The setting up took 30 minutes because Mingyu was explaining some things too. He asked Wonwoo to go to the counter to pay for it, while he's still doing the phone. When Wonwoo got back, Mingyu was finished.

"Thank you Mingyu. Even though you didn't have to" 

"Oh no it's okay. It's not like every day I get to see a cute guy like you" Mingyu said winking. Making Wonwoo blush for the 100th time that day. 

"U-hmm you too. You're very handsome" Wonwoo said shyly.

"I know" Mingyu winked. "I made your jaw drop earlier" Mingyu teased making Wonwoo more embarrassed. Suddenly their time was cut off when Wonwoo's friends arrived.

"Wonnie~ we've been looking for you!" Soonyoung exclaimed. 

"Yeah and my legs hurt" Jihoon whined.

"Not my fault you have short legs" Wonwoo answered. Jihoon fumed in anger and asked the store clerk.

"Uhm excuse me, do you have any gutiars I can borrow right now?" Jihoon asked Mingyu making Wonwoo shock.

"I'm sorry Jihoonie! I will not do it again" Wonwoo begged, making Migyu laugh at the situation.

"See you're very cute" Mingyu commented. Making all eyes go on him.

"Who are you?" Seokmin asked. 

"He's the one who helped me.. Well Mingyu we have to go now.. See you next time" Wonwoo said making the other gasped.

"Wonwoo is going to the mall again?! Wow that's a miracle" Seungcheol teased. Making Wonwoo blushed and Mingyu laughed again. 

"Ughhh let's go now!" Wonwoo said as he pushed his friends away. When they were going towards the car, his phone beeped.

From: Handsome Gyu
It was nice meeting you! How about a coffee to repay me? ;) 

Wonwoo blushed and looked back seeing Mingyu was looking at him, smiling. Wonwoo smiled back.

From: Cutie Wonnie
Sure :)) How did you get my number?

From:Handsome Gyu
When you were at the counter I took my phone and put your phone number in. I also put my phone number. 

From: Cutie Wonnie
Oh okay. So tomorrow? 

From:Handsome Gyu
Sure, after my shift. See you tomorrow ;)

Now Wonwoo thinks that the mall isn't that bad.

------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for subscribing, reading and upvoting this story!! And boxing day is a day where things go on sale. It's after Christmas.