Soulmate

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Some people believes in soulmates or destiny. But some people don't, until they meet him/her or not at all. Wonwoo is the type of person who believes in them. 

Wonwoo is very excited and nervous at the same time, because today is the start where he can find his soulmate. Nervous because he moved to a new school. He woke up very early so he won't be late. When he got down his mom greeted him.

"Hi Won, are you ready?" His mom asked.

"Yes Mom" Wonwoo said as he started to eat his breakfast. When he was finished, his mom drove him to school. His father died when he was a kid due to a car accident. So it's his mom and his younger brother who lives in the house. His younger brother went to school already.

"Good luck Won!" His mom said as she gestured fighting.

"Thanks Mom, and be careful on your way home" Wonwoo said as he kissed his Mom's forehead.

"Aigoo~ my baby is growing up so fast" his mom . 

Wonwoo went to the office to get his schedule and his locker number. When he got there, someone was waiting for him. 

"Hi! Are you the new student?" The guy asked as he looked at the paper. "Uhmm Jeon Wonwoo-ssi?" 

"Ah yeah that's me. Jeon Wonwoo and you are?" Wonwoo asked as he took out his hand.

"Wen Junhui at your service" the guy said as he shook Wonwoo's hand.

"Nice to meet you Junhui-ssi" 

"Just call me Jun" 

"Okay thanks Jun" Wonwoo said as he smiled.

"I'm assigned to tour you and take care of you!" Jun beamed. 

"Okay so where do we start?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Let's go to your locker first, then I'll tour you around and then go to our first class! We have the same class" Jun smiled. 

Jun showed Wonwoo his locker, and they started to get to know each other. Wonwoo also knew that Jun had found his soulmate named Minghao. Their necklace was a four-leaf clover combined. When they found out they were very happy. Wonwoo just smiled at the story. Jun toured Wonwoo around and went to their first class. When they got there, Wonwoo had to introduced himself in front of the class. When the class was done, it was lunch, Jun invited Wonwoo to sit on their table. When they got there, there were 5 boys sitting on the table. 

"Okay boys, this is the new student" Jun said. He gestured Wonwoo to introduced himself.

"Uhmm h-hi I'm Jeon Wonwoo" Wonwoo said as he bowed.

"Cool I'm Soonyoung and nice to meet you!" 

"I'm Jihoon and I believe I saw you in music class" Wonwoo just nodded.

"I'm Jeonghan and I'm the mother figure in this group"

"I'm Chan! I'm the maknae" 

"And I'm Minghao, I'm pretty sure Jun told you about me" 

"Uh yeah he did. And nice to meet you all!" Wonwoo said happily.

They were eating their lunch peacefully, except for Wonwoo, when the girls in the cafeteria started to scream. All of them in the table groaned-- except for Wonwoo. 

"Here they are." Soonyoung groaned. He likes them but he doesn't like one.

"Uhmm can I ask who they are?" Wonwoo asked nervously.

"They're the popular group in this school. All of them are nice, except for one" Jun informed Wonwoo. He was going to ask something again, but the group came to their table.

"Hi angel" one of the guy said.

"Hi!" Jeonghan said. "Oh yeah Wonwoo, this is Jisoo, but most people call him Joshua. He's my soulmate" Jeonghan exclaimed. Wonwoo smiled at the other. 

"Baabeee~" Someone went to Soonyoung and hugged him. Wonwoo just looked at him confused.

"Babyy~" Soonyoung said. "Wonwoo this Seokmin, my soulmate" Soonyoung explained. Wonwoo just nodded at them.

"Ujjii~" 

"What do you want Seungcheol" Jihoon said sharply, making Wonwoo flinch. 

"Aww is my Uji mad at me?" The Seungcheol guy said.

"Gosh Seungcheol stop acting like a kid" Jihoon said. 

"Believe it or not they're soulmates" Jun whispered, which made Wonwoo laugh. 

"Oh you're missing a person today" Chan exclaimed. 

"Uh yeah he's back to being a play boy." Seungcheol said. 

"May I ask what's his name?" Wonwoo asked curiously.

"Oh he's Kim Mingyu, a spoiled brat and a playboy. He likes to play with girls'/guys' hearts, simply because he doesn't want to find his soulmate. So if you don't want to get hurt, avoid him at all cost" Minghao said. Wonwoo just nodded. 

"Ouch Minghao that hurts" a guy from behind said. They all turned around and saw a guy with messy uniform, kiss marks and messy hair. 

"Mingyu when will you ever stop?" Seungcheol asked. "What if you're soulmate meets you like that? And what if he/she finds out that you're like that. Would you think that he/she will accept you?" Seungcheol continued.

"Eh hyung I don't care about him/her. I don't want to get tied you know." Mingyu said bluntly making Wonwoo flinch by the harsh words, he's just hoping that he's not his soulmate or else he will suffer.

"Oh yeah Mingyu this is Wonwoo, the new student" Jeonghan introduced Wonwoo. 

"Nice to meet you" Wonwoo said.

"Pshh not so nice to meet you" Mingyu said. 

"MINGYU HYUNG!" Chan shouted making Mingyu frozen. "Don't talk like that!" Chan said.

"Chan, no it's okay." Wonwoo said as he smiled at Chan.

"Okay so Wonwoo, have you found your soulmate?" A guy asked from behind and another guy beside him.

"Seungkwan! Hansol!" They all exclaimed. "When did you guys returned?" Minghao asked.

"Oh yesterday, so Wonwoo answer my question" Seungkwan said sassily. 

"Uhmm actually no.." Wonwoo said shyly. He heard someone scoffed and whispered "I wonder why" and it was Mingyu. All of them looked at Mingyu, but Wonwoo just ignored him. 

"It was nice to meet you all but I have to meet my friends right now! Thank you and see you guys later" Wonwoo said and started walking away. 

As Wonwoo was walking away, all of them scolded Mingyu.

"Yah Kim Mingyu what's your problem?! Wonwoo seems nice and your are so mean to him" Jisoo said. 

"I have no problem with him, I'm just annoyed by his presence" Mingyu shrugged. All of them want to hate Mingyu. And just decided to eat.

Wonwoo was walking to the school garden, he knew this place because Jun told him. His best friend and his brother goes to this school too, before him. When he was near he can see two silhouettes and he was excited to see the two people.

"Jeon Eunwoo! Jeon Jungkook!" Wonwoo shouted as he ran towards them.

"JEON WONWOO! HYUNG!" Both boys shouted and ran towards Wonwoo. They hugged each other and let go.

"Finally Wonwoo, you're here in this school." Jungkook his best friend said.

"Yeah hyung, now I don't have to walk alone" Eunwoo exclaimed.

"Then why did you walk this morning? Mom dropped me off and he told me that you went early." Wonwoo asked his brother.

"Well I had practice hyung" Eunwoo whined. 

"You guys I'm here" Jungkook said teasing the two boys. 

"Sorry I took so long, someone asked me to meet his friends." Wonwoo apologized.

"Are they stealing my best friend from me?" Jungkook acted dramatically.

"Yah Jungkook stop that" Wonwoo said.

"I was just kidding. Well have you eaten?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhmm no.." Wonwoo said. 

"Let's go to the cafeteria then" Jungkook said.

"But Kookie I just went there and someone doesn't like me being there.." Wonwoo said.

"Who hyung?" Eunwoo asked worriedly.

"Ermm the Kim Mingyu.." Wonwoo said.

"What?!! You met him?!" Jungkook frantically shouted.

"Uhmm yes, he was friends with the boys I met earlier."

"Wonnie you have to stay away from him. He is bad news" Jungkook warned him. 

"Yes hyungie, he dates different people every week. I feel bad for his soulmate." Eunwoo said.

"Awww you guys are so protective. Don't worry I will try not to.. So cafeteria? Lunch is almost done and we haven't eat anything yet" Wonwoo said as he patted his stomach. Both boys nodded and they started to walk to the cafeteria. When they got there, they found an empty table to sit on. They talked and talked, not noticing that a group of boys were watching them. 

"Wonnie~ what class do you have next?" Jungkook asked.

"I think I have science next class. You?" Wonwoo asked.

"We have the same class!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Aww hyungs why do I have to be younger than you guys?" Eunwoo whined. He was indeed the youngest, he have the same age as Chan. While Wonwoo and Jungkook have the same age. 

"Because you're the cutest" Jungkook said as he pinched the other's cheeks. Wonwoo just chuckled.

"Aww hyung it hurts" Eunwoo said. 

"You guys stop that already, the bell is going to ring soon, so let's go" Wonwoo said. "Kookie let's go and Eunwoo don't be late or else you're going to get in trouble" Wonwoo warned his brother. They stood up and Wonwoo held on Jungkook's arm. 

The group of people who was watching them was Jun and his friends. They all saw how Wonwoo is a good friend and he is indeed very nice. But except for one person who doesn't like him. Mingyu knows why he exactly hate Wonwoo. And he can't tell his friends about it. 

It turns out Jungkook, Wonwoo and Jun are in the same class.

"Oh hi Wonwoo" Jun said as he waved at Wonwoo.

"Hi Jun!" 

"Oh yeah Wonwoo, I'm sorry about Mingyu earlier. He's just like that.." Jun said apologizing.

"It's fine, I mean not all people can like me" Wonwoo said smiling. Jungkook suddenly cleared his throat. "Oh yeah Jun this is Jungkook"

"Haha Wonwoo I know him. We were partners last weeks for our chemistry project" Jun told Wonwoo. 

"Oh is that so.. hehe" Wonwoo said embarrassed.

"Aww my Wonnie is so cute" Jungkook cooed which earned him a glare from Wonwoo. 

"So Jungkook this is the best friend you were talking about?" Jun asked.

"Yup. My best friend since '96" Jungkook said proudly. Jun also noticed that they are very close. He can imagine that they are soulmates. But when he saw their necklaces it was two different objects. Wonwoo has a half-shaped one, while Jungkook has a half army jacket. So his prediction is already crushed. The class went on, until it was the end of the day. Wonwoo's last class was geography, when he was looking around he saw Mingyu. And there was an empty spot beside him. That was the only spot left so he sat beside him. Mingyu didn't notice the presence of the other, while Wonwoo just focused on his work. When he looked beside him, he saw that Mingyu is not wearing his necklace. That made him wonder why. Wonwoo just went back to his work. When they were done, Mingyu suddenly realized that Wonwoo was seating beside him and he saw the necklace that made him growl. The bell rang and Wonwoo immediately ran towards the door but someone tripped him. He landed on the floor and his things were scattered. 

"Oops sorry" Mingyu said fake apologizing. Wonwoo just growled, stood up and grabbed his things. Mingyu just smirked at Wonwoo. When Wonwoo was at his locker, Jungkook and Eunwoo was already there.

"Hyungie~ what took you so long?" Eunwoo asked sweetly. 

"Sorry...Someone tripped me, my things were scattered, so I had to pick them up. And don't even ask who it was" Wonwoo said.

"I think we already know.... By the tone of yours.. It's Mingyu right?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie~ it is" Wonwoo whined as he leaned on Jungkook, Jungkook just chuckled. Little does Wonwoo knows someone was watching them. The three of them just walked home. 

The next day, Eunwoo and Wonwoo were walking to school, when someone started talking behind them.

"Yes? Uh hu? Later at night? Sure! See you at eight" That was all they heard when they turned around it was Mingyu. Wonwoo just growled and Eunwoo started walking faster. Wonwoo is wondering why is Mingyu everywhere. When they were walking, Mingyu was still behind them, but when they reached the school, Wonwoo saw Jungkook.

"Kookie~" Wonwoo said as he hugged Jungkook. 

"Hi Wonnie~" as Jungkook hugged Wonwoo back. 

"Hi hyung!" 

"Hi Eunnie~" 

"Eww gross can you guys get a room?" Mingyu scowled. And that was Wonwoo's last string of patience. 

"Okay Mingyu! What is your problem with me?! I didn't even do anything to you! Why are you so me-" Wonwoo stopped talking when he saw Mingyu's necklace. His eyes widen. 'Please let this be a dream please' that was Wonwoo thought. 

"Hyungie?" Eunwoo asked as Wonwoo was waken up from his thoughts. 

"Oh yes Eunwoo?" Wonwoo asked as he walked away from Mingyu. 

"Let's go to class now" Eunwoo said. Wonwoo just nodded. Why is it Mingyu? Wonwoo thought. The whole day he was speechless. He didn't really talk. His friends were asking if he's okay and he just nodded. When it was his geography class, Wonwoo didn't want to go. But he's going to get in trouble if he doesn't. Good thing there was an empty spot away from Mingyu. He sat there until the end. When the bell rang he immediately ran towards the door, he doesn't want Mingyu to catch up to him. Good thing Mingyu wasn't there. He immediately ran towards the front door to see Eunwoo and Jungkook waiting for him.

"Hyungie why are you running?" Eunwoo asked. 

"Oh I thought you guys left me" Wonwoo said lying, but they didn't believe him.

"Spill the beans Jeon Wonwoo. I know you. You are hiding something" Jungkook said.

"Kookie~" Wonwoo whined.

"Jeon Wonwoo!" Jungkook shouted. Wonwoo was about to tell them, when Mingyu interfered.

"Excuse me? Can I talk to Wonwoo for a minute?" Mingyu asked. 

"And what are you going to talk about?" Jungkook said in a best friend protective tone.

"About our geography homework" Mingyu lied. Wonwoo was looking at Jungkook to say no, but unfortunately Jungkook said yes.

"Okay then. Wonwoo we will wait for you in the cafe we usually hang out" Jungkook said as he dragged Eunwoo away. 

"What do you want to talk about?!" Wonwoo asked not wanting to be with him.

"You saw my necklace already right?" Mingyu smirked.

"Yeah so what?!!" Wonwoo said annoyed with this human's confidence.

"I saw your necklace too Wonwoo" 

"So what's the connection?" 

"Wonwoo stop acting dumb!" Mingyu shouted. 

"So what Kim Mingyu if we're soulmates?! I know you don't want to meet your soulmate. So I know what you're going to say. You know I was always anticipating about my soulmate. I was wondering if the guy was handsome, nice, smart and kind. But the most important thing that I always asks myself is if my soulmate would like me. But now I don't have to think about it. I found out that he doesn't want to meet his soulmate. You know I liked a lot of people but I stayed loyal to my soulmate, so I never dated anyone. It turns out my soulmate is just playing around. Don't worry I won't chase you for being my soulmate. I will just try to live my life and pretend that I don't have a soulmate and will never meet him." Wonwoo said as tears were rolling down his face. With that Wonwoo left, not wanting to hear Mingyu's side because he already knows what would happen. 

He was crying when he was walking. On his first day at that school he was very excited about his soulmate. He was jealous that Jun and his friends have found their love of their lives. Wonwoo will just accept that he's not destined to a person or he can just wish that a different person can be his soulmate.

Mingyu just stood there dumbfounded. He knows from the start that Wonwoo was his soulmate. When Wonwoo was going to the office, Mingyu was there, he saw Wonwoo's necklace and that's when he started to hate Wonwoo. He doesn't know why but he doesn't want to meet his soulmate. He doesn't believe in them. But now, that he saw Wonwoo, he's regretting all the things he did. He found out that Wonwoo was waiting patiently for him. While him on the other hand, was playing around. He doesn't know what to do anymore. 

When Wonwoo reached the cafe, he immediately searched for Jungkook and Eunwoo. When he found them, he immediately sat beside Jungkook and cried.

"Kookie" Wonwoo said as he was crying.

"Wonnie? What happened? What did Mingyu do to you?!" Jungkook askes worriedly.

"Hyungie are you okay?" Eunwoo asked his brother. 

"No.... Remember this morning when I confronted Mingyu?" The two just nodded. "I stopped right?" They nodded again urging him to continue. "I stopped because I saw his necklace.... It's the other half of mine..." Wonwoo confessed. The two boys gasped. They know how excited Wonwoo is, but his soulmate just crushed his heart. 

"WHAT?!" Both of them said in unison. 

"Yeah... That's why he wanted to talk to me. But I'm the one who talked not him..." Wonwoo said.  "But why does it hurt? Why does it have to be him? I was so loyal to him for my entire life. I even tried to become a better person just so my soulmate would like me... But why does it have to be him,.." Wonwoo said weakly while crying. Eunwoo came to Wonwoo and hugged him too.

"Shh hyungie it's okay...." Eunwoo said as he tried to soothe his brother. 

"Wonnie, stop crying he's not worth of your tears. If he doesn't like you, just move on. Stop thinking about him and to be honest he was very lucky to have you but he just blew you off." Jungkook said as he kissed Wonwoo's forehead. Mingyu saw that though, he doesn't know why but his heart clenched. Isn't he supposed to be happy that his soulmate understands him? But why is he feeling guilty. After that the three walked home, Jungkook left as the siblings' mom opened the door. Wonwoo's and Eunwoo's mom was shocked to see Wonwoo with puffy eyes. Eunwoo immediately told her what happened and his mom felt bad. Wonwoo decided to rest and stopped thinking about what happened today. 

The next morning, Wonwoo took off his necklace and hid it in his drawer. He doesn't want to wear it anymore. Him and Eunwoo walked to school as usual. When they reached the school Jungkook was already there.

"Wonnie are you okay now?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah I even took off my necklace so I won't remember him" Wonwoo smiled sadly. Jungkook just hugged him.

"It's okay Wonnie, we will be always here for you" Jungkook said.

"Thank you Kookie and Eunnie" Wonwoo said as he smiled at the two.

"Now hyungs let's go I don't want to be late" Eunwoo said making the other two chuckle. The day passed normally for Wonwoo except for Science class. 

"Oh Wonwoo you're not wearing your necklace?" Jun asked as he noticed it. He knows that Wonwoo always wear his necklace. 

"Oh no, not today. Uhmm I think I lost it.. I don't remember where I put it" Wonwoo said laughing nervously.

"Oh okay.. But do you guys want to eat with us at lunch? I'm sure it would be fun" Jun said.

"Jun thanks for the offer, but isn't embarrassing? We'll just sit on our own." Wonwoo said rejecting the offer.

"But please Wonwoo just this once? It's been a while since the boys saw you.." Jun said. At the end Wonwoo said yes while Jungkook was laughing at him. 

At lunch time the three boys sat awkwardly. They soon introduced them to each other.

"Hi I'm Jeon Eunwoo, Wonwoo hyung's younger brother." Eunwoo said as he bowed.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said as he bowed. 

"Wait are the three of you siblings?!" Seungkwan asked shocked that three of them have the same last names.

"Haha no. It's just coincidence" Jungkook said while laughing. 

"Then are you guys together?" Seungkwan asked while his eyebrows are raised.

"Haha no. We just haven't meet each other's soulmate. But I think if we're not loyal to our soulmates, we are probably dating" Jungkook said bluntly. Wonwoo just blushed, while Mingyu on the other hand choked on his food, which gained attention.

"Mingyu are you okay?" Seungcheol asked.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" Mingyu said. 

"Oh so both of you haven't meet your soulmates and you guys are loyal to them?!" Soonyoung asked shocked. The two just nodded. "Your soulmates are very lucky to have you" Soonyoung remarked. 

"Haha they better be." Jungkook said boldly. That made Mingyu flinch. 

"Oh Mingyu you're wearing your necklace?!" Hansol said.

"WHAT REALLY?!" All of them looked, while the three boys sat there dumbfounded. 

"Oh sorry, this is our first time seeing Mingyu wear his, because you know.." Jun said informing the three. They just nodded. 

"Wow I like your necklace hyung" Chan exclaimed.

"Wait Mingyu why are you wearing your necklace?" Joshua asked. "Are you finally ready to meet your soulmate?" Joshua continues.

"Ermm I don't know hyung.. Probably?" Mingyu said.

"Wow this is a miracle" Soonyoung exclaimed. 

"Wait Mingyu can I see your necklace for a sec?" Jun asked. 

"Sure"

Mingyu removed his necklace and gave it to Jun. Jun examined it.

"You know I feel like I've seen this one before.." Jun said thinking. Wonwoo immediately froze on what Jun said. He's just hoping that he doesn't remember Wonwoo's necklace. 

"Ha-ha really?" Mingyu asked nervously. 

"Yeah I just don't know who has it.." Jun said thinking. 

"Wait Wonwoo do you have your necklace right now? Probably you guys are soulmates!" Seokmin exclaimed. 

"Uhmm I'm sorry but I think I lost mine..." Wonwoo lied. "But I'll try to find it though.." 

"But can you remember yours?" Seokmin asked.

"Uhmm yeah.." 

"Then check if it's the other half!" 

Jun gave Wonwoo the necklace, as Wonwoo examined it.

"Uhmm nope I don't think this is the other half" Wonwoo lied as he gave Jun the necklace back. Mingyu just stared at him, looking like he's hurt by the statement. That's when Jun remembered whose necklace it was. Good thing the bell rang so the three boys went first, but Jun ordered the rest of the boys that they will meet again after school. All the boys nodded and went to class. When it was geography, Wonwoo sat far away from Mingyu again. He doesn't really want to talk to him. Is he really that cruel? He starts to wear his necklace and wants to find his soulmate?! Wonwoo was so annoyed by that thought. When it was the end of the day, Wonwoo was hurrying up, but Mingyu caught him. 

"You're not wearing your necklace?" Mingyu asked. 

"Nope. Why would I?" Wonwoo said sassily. 

"Because of your soulmate?" Mingyu said unsure. Wonwoo just laughed.

"Haha I don't think I want my soulmate anymore, since he didn't want me in the first place." Wonwoo said as he left Mingyu. Mingyu just stood there, frozen and regretting what he did. 

When it was the end of the day Mingyu and his friends meet up. He was scared because this is the first time Jun wanted to meet up after school. When they were all there Jun started speaking.

"Okay Mingyu why are you really wearing your necklace? To play with your soulmate's feelings? To show him that you want him now?" Jun said seriously. All of them were shocked by Jun's words and looked at Mingyu. "You know when I saw Wonwoo's necklace before, I can tell that he was very excited to meet his soulmate. Every day he would wear the necklace. He gets worried if he doesn't have it.. But today he was not wearing it, and he wasn't even worried that it was missing!" Jun shouted. "So what really happened?!" Jun snapped making Mingyu flinch. All of them were confused about the situation.

Mingyu started telling them what happened. How he knew that Wonwoo was his soulmate before him, how he hated Wonwoo that he came to this school and what happened yesterday. All of them gasped. They can't believe that Wonwoo and Mingyu are soulmates. 

"Mingyu! See this is what I was talking about before!" Seungcheol said. Mingyu just sighed. 

"I know hyung.... And I'm regretting it very much. I didn't know that it will hurt that much. Now I'm feeling the pain too.." Mingyu said. 

All of them didn't know what to feel about Mingyu. They all warned him, but the latter didn't listen and this is his fault. But they also feels bad, because now Mingyu is regretting what he did, but they don't think Wonwoo will forgive him that easily. 

Ever since that day, Mingyu changed into a better person. He stopped being a play boy and wore his necklace all the time. Wonwoo noticed this but he thinks that Mingyu just feels bad for him. Wonwoo on the other hand stopped wearing his necklace and avoided Mingyu at all cost. But of course, they will always meet. Jun asked Wonwoo again to eat with them. Wonwoo really wanted to say No, but being a good person he is he said yes. He invited Jungkook and Eunwoo to accompany him. Wonwoo entered the cafeteria with Jungkook while their hands are linked together, Eunwoo is just beside Wonwoo. Mingyu saw their hands so his heart clenched. Wonwoo sat between the two boys. 

"So Wonwoo have you find your necklace?" Jeonghan asked this time.

"Uhmm nope. I don't really care about it anymore. I'll just let it be." Wonwoo said coldly. 

"Ohh so you don't want to meet your soulmate?" Jihoon asked.

"Yeah, since I'm sure the person doesn't want me to meet him too. So I guess its fair" Wonwoo said. The bpys just looked at each other then at Mingyu. 

"Wait what if you're soulmate wants to meet you now?" Minghao asked.

"Ehh I doubt it.. If he does that I will think that he's just pitying me" Wonwoo said. That's when Mingyu started to talk.

"Are you sure? What if he really feels bad and started to realized that his soulmate was important?!" Mingyu asked leaving Wonwoo speechless.

"I--"

"Exactly" Mingyu said. 

Wonwoo went out of the cafeteria and went to the school garden. All that Mingyu had just said were stuck on his head. Do he believe Mingyu's words or not. He sighed and ruffled his hair. 

"Stop doing that. You're hurting yourself" a deep, familiar voice came from behind. He turned around and was shocked to see Mingyu standing there. 

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked. 

"I'm here to talk to you.." 

"What do we need to talk about? There's nothing to talk about" 

"Yes there is Wonwoo!" Mingyu shouted. Mingyu walked forward and took out the necklace in Wonwoo's pocket. "Wait how did you know that my necklace is in my pocket?" Wonwoo asked confused. "I know you will not leave your house with your necklace and I saw it earlier" Mingyu said. 

"Wonwoo I just want to say sorry for all the things I did to you. For hating you, and for hurting you. I was just scared that my soulmate won't like me back, so I was against by the idea of it. When I realized that I hurt you, I also felt it. It's like we're connected. I know you've been so loyal to me but all I did was play around but Wonwoo if you can just give me another chance to prove myself. I will make feel really special. I will not hurt you and will not play with your feelings" Mingyu said as he wiped the other's tears. Mingyu removed his necklace and connected it to Wonwoo's. After a long time the heart is fixed again and found each other. 

"Do you really mean that?" Wonwoo asked. 

"Yes I'm 100% sure" 

"Then okay, I'll give you another chance" Wonwoo said smiling. Mingyu just hugged Wonwoo and said thank you's a lot of times. Wonwoo just hugged him back. 

So this is the feeling when you found the person that will love you the most, Wonwoo thought. 

Ever since they reconciled, Mingyu started to take care of Wonwoo. He will pick him up and drop him off. They will eat lunch together and go to class together. Wonwoo is really happy with this. He also noticed that Mingyu is a very possessive guy. They also wear their necklaces now. 

"Wonwoo..." 

"Yes Mingyu?.."

"Ever since we made up, I realized that I'm only falling deeper for you.. So Jeon Wonwoo are you going to catch me if I fall too hard?"

"Yes Kim Mingyu I will.. But are you going to do the same thing?" 

"Of course love, I will" 

"So Jeon Wonwoo, my soulmate, will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Yes love I will" 

"I love you Jeon Wonwoo"

"I love you too Kim Mingyu"