Love Story

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Mingyu's POV
Everything happened so fast that night. We were supposed to have a date, but you cancelled it last minute, I was wondering why. You just told me that you have to pick-up someone from the airport. I asked you if I can come with you, but you just told me not to. I felt uneasy, so I went there to check. When I came there, I saw you hugging a guy, I thought you were cheating on me. So, I came to you, I accused and slapped you and ran away. I didn't even realized that I crossed the street without looking. You were running after me, trying to explain, but of course I was stubborn to not listen to you. A few seconds after I crossed, a large crash and the last thing I heard from you was my name. When I turned around, I saw you lying on the ground, life less and a pool of blood was surrounding you. I immediately ran towards you, and asking you to wake up. But you didn't, the driver of the car was saying sorry and accompanied me to go to the hospital. On the way there, I just held you close, afraid of losing you. You were my life, and I was yours. 

When we arrived, the doctors and nurses started to operate you. I waited impatiently outside the emergency room, I didn't even noticed that someone was there with me. When I looked, it was the guy from the airport. He introduced himself to me.

"Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook, Wonwoo's cousin" he said as he bowed. I was shock, so this is the cousin you were talking about. 

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo wanted to bring you to the airport, but I said no, because I'm shy around people and I only wanted Wonu-hyung to pick me up. He even told me that you guys have a date, but I asked him to pick me up even though he didn't want to. So I'm very sorry" Jungkook said sincerely. And that's when I started to blame myself. Tears came crashing down my face and I keep mumbling sorry. 

"It's okay Jungkook, it's my fault" I said lifelessly. Soon the doctor was out and started to talk, he told us that they were moving you to a private room. When you got moved, you were unconscious and Jungkook left, to inform your parents. I stayed there and held your hand. I was staring at you. 

"Won, I'm so so sorry, I didn't want this to happen. I'm sorry if I didn't trust you, I'm sorry for not listening to you and I'm so sorry for causing this trouble" I said to you while crying, my tears keep coming. Your parents came, and I told them what happened. I was expecting them to be mad, but they weren't. They said they understand and hope for the best. You didn't wake up for a week and I started to get worried. But after 2 weeks, you woke up. I was happy when Jungkook called me that you're awake. Yes, me and Jungkook got along when you were in a coma. But when I got there, you asked me who I was. My body felt numb when you asked me that question. I hated it, in just a swift you were gone. The doctor told us that some of your memories will be gone temporarily, but it will come sooner if we help you remember them. I only introduced myself as your friend--best friend. I didn't want to pressure you. But your parents and Jungkook was confused, I just told them that I didn't want to pressure you and create more trouble. 

When you got out of the hospital, you asked me if I can help you remember. Of course, I said yes. But a part of me wants to stay away from you, because I was the reason why you are like this. But your parents encouraged me, they told me to help you and stop blaming myself, but I can't stop blaming myself. And I was worried if one day you remember what happened, are you going to blame me? I wanted you to be happy, so I helped you. 

I want you to know how we started, so I brought you to our old school and I told you how we met. You were smiling when I told you, then you told me that you remembered that part. When I heard that, I immediately hugged you, and you hugged me back. I brought you to many palces, the mall, your favourite restaurant and many other places. After a month, I decided to bring you to the park, where I confessed. Call me selfish, but I really want you to remember what is going on between us. I was about to tell you what happened but you beat me. You told me what happened here and I was shocked, I asked you if you remember now and you said yes. I asked you when and you told me a week ago. You told me that your parents and Jungkook told you what we are. I wasn't mad at you for not telling me. 

"I'm sorry Won, I didn't want that to happen. I'm regretting it since it happened and I can't help but blame myself. If you want us to break up, it's okay I understand." I said as I held your hands while looking at your pretty eyes that I always get lost.

"Gyu, I don't want us to break up. And don't blame yourself, it was my fault for not looking. I'm sorry also for not telling you sooner, I just wanted to know if you're really sincere and you're not mad anymore." You said as you hugged me. That's when a huge burden was out of my chest. I hugged you tighter, not wanting to let go. 

"I'm sorry Won, and it's okay I understand your reason." I said as I kissed your forehead. You suddenly leaned and felt comfortable at my gesture so I just put my lips on your forehead. 

"Gyu, you know even if my brain doesn't remember you, but my heart does. When you came in to the room, my heart started beating fast, and when I asked you who you were, I was hoping that you will say that were together. But you didn't, so I felt a pang in my chest. But as soon as you brought me to the places we went to, my heart was winning over my brain. My heart remembers more. That's why when my family told me, I was very happy. I was just waiting for the right time to tell you" you said as you hugged me tighter, but not to tight. You looked at me and smiled. I smiled back to show how happy I am. We felt like we were in high school again, knowing our crushes like us back. We were giddily laughing. I told myself that if you remembered everything I will propose to you and I was hoping it will be in the park, and it came true.

"Won, I love you very much, I want to spend my life with you and I don't ever want to let you go" I said as I kneeled in front of you and showed you the ring. You were covering your mouth and tears were falling.

"So Jeon Wonwoo, my love and my life, will you marry the Kim Mingyu that caused this trouble and will probably cause more in the future?" I said. You nodded your head and said

"Yes Kim Mingyu I will" I put the ring on your finger and hugged you. I just kissed you on your forehead because I want our first kiss on the altar. Call me cheesy, but I want to preserve you. I want to prove that I have good intentions. And you kissed me on the cheeks. 

Our wedding was a blur for me, because I was very happy. I was very excited. And you were too. We did the not seeing each other for 24 hours. And that made me more excited. When it was our wedding I was very happy. We said our vows and promises. When it was the end, I finally kissed you on the lips, I can't describe what was I feeling. But I know that I'm happy and will be more happy than I could be.

 


Normal POV

"Omg babe, why are you telling me our story again" Wonwoo pouted and put his head on Mingyu's chest. 

"Why not? It's very cute" Mingyu said as he ruffled Wonwoo's hair.

"But it's embarrassing, but fine, it's cute and cringe worthy" Wonwoo said smiling smugly.

"What? It's not cringe worthy Kim Wonwoo!" Mingyu argued back. He said the last part loudly, because he knows Wonwoo will blush. And he did. He's still not used to that last name even though they are married for 5 years now. 

"Fine Kim Mingyu, you win" Wonwoo said as he hugged Mingyu. 

"I love you" Mingyu said

"I love you too" Wonwoo said as Mingyu dipped down to kiss Wonwoo on the lips. 

Sometimes we have to go through some challenges to realize how important a person is. We just have to hold on and wait for it to end. There's always a sun and rainbows after every storm.