Jelly oh Jello

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

Mingyu has been talking about Minghao lately and Wonwoo's jealous but he doesn't want to show it. It's been 2 weeks since Wonwoo started avoiding Mingyu, but Mingyu notices this. 

"Babe~" Mingyu called out Wonwoo.

"What?" Wonwoo asked clearly pissed.

"Are you avoiding me?" Mingyu asked smirking.

"What?! N-no" Wonwoo said stuttering, as he blushed.

"Okay then, well I'll just go to Minghao's, we have to work on a project." Mingyu said as he stood up.

"Okay" Wonwoo said blankly. "Always Minghao, why don't you just date him. Minghao here, Minghao everywhere." Wonwoo mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Mingyu asked as he was raising his eyebrows.

"N-nothing" Wonwoo stuttered. "Go now, I'll go Seungcheol hyung's house instead" Wonwoo said. 

"Okay, bye babe" Mingyu said as he pecked Wonwoo's lips. After Mingyu left, he got ready to go to Seungcheol's house. As he was walking, he remembered that Minghao,Seokmin, and Mingyu are in the same class, so he will ask what project they have. He immediately got his phone out and called him. After a few rings he answered. 

"Hello Seokmin?" Wonwoo said.

"Oh Wonu-hyung why are you calling?" 

"Uhmm I was just wondering do you guys have any project?"

"As long as I can remember, we don't have any" Seokmin answered.

"Really?! Wait I have another question"

"Okay hyung what is it?" 

"Is Minghao and Mingyu close in class?"

"Uhmm yup.. Very close~" Seokmin said, he knows that Wonwoo is jealous. 

"Ohh.. Okay.. Thanks Seokmin" Wonwoo said dejectedly.

"No problem hyung! Bye!" Seokmin said as he hung up. 

"Wow Kim Mingyu you're lying to me now, if you're hiding something I will find out sooner or later." Wonwoo said as he was walking to Seungcheol's house while kicking some pebbles. 


"Mingyu, why did you ask me to lie?" Seokmin asked Mingyu after he hung up.

"Well, hyung you can tell that he is jealous of Minghao but he doesn't want to admit it. I just want him to admit it." Mingyu said.

"You know you're wrecking your relationship" Seokmin said as he shook his head.

"Hyuungg~" Mingyu whined.

"What? I'm telling the truth" Seokmin said bluntly. 

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Mingyu asked.

"Well its your problem Kim not mine, so I don't know" Seokmin said, he wants Mingyu to fix this on his own. Mingyu now, is starting to think of how he will solve this.


"Cheol hyung" Wonwoo said as he knocked on Seungcheol's door.

"Oh Wonu what are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked as he opened the door.

"Well Mingyu went to Minghao's house to work on some 'project' but when I called Seokmin, he said they don't have any project." Wonwoo said.

"What?! Minghao's here with Jun." Seungcheol said and he was confused at the same time.

"WHAT?!!" Wonwoo shouted as he went inside. And then he saw Minghao being lovey dovey with Jun.

"Wait you guys are dating?" Wonwoo asked confusedly.

"Uh yeah a long time ago. Isn't obvious?" Jun said proudly. Wonwoo ignored the question, and asked Minghao a question.

"Wait Minghao are close with Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked again.

"Uhmm not really hyung.. Why?" Minghao said and he was confused as well.

"Ohh nothing" Wonwoo said and he finally realized what Mingyu is doing. He's trying to make Wonwoo jealous. 

"Well thank you guys! I have to go now!" Wonwoo said as he walked out of the door, leaving the three confused . They didn't know what exactly happened. 


"Oh Mingyu, your home. How was the project?" Wonwoo asked while giving him a fake smile. 

"It went well. We finished it" Mingyu answered, but didn't notice Wonwoo's smile.

"Ohh okay~ Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm going to the mall with Jun tomorrow" Wonwoo said smirking.

"WHAT?! Why?! Didn't I tell you to stop hanging out with him!" Minngyu shouted. And Wonwoo knows that he's jealous.

"My my Mingyu calm down. I was just kidding" Wonwoo said as he pinched Mingyu's cheeks. 

"Babe, don't joke around like that. You know I don't like you hanging around him" Mingyu said seriously.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked as he looked at Mingyu.

"Because you.... might.. fall for him" Mingyu said quietly but Wonwoo heard it. 

"Aiggoo my baby is so cute when he's jealous." Wonwoo said pinching Mingyu's cheeks again. "And don't worry he's dating Minghao" Wonwoo said.

"WHAT?!" Now Mingyu is shocked at the statement.

"Uh yeah.. Don't you know? I thought you knew since you've been hanging out with Minghao" Wonwoo said casually.

"Uh... uh.. yeah I knew that" Mingyu said nervously. 

"And I also saw them at Seungcheol hyung's house, they were there" Wonwoo said as he smiled at Mingyu. And Mingyu knows that Wonwoo knows already so he can't lie anymore.

"Ughh fine you caught me, I stayed at Seokmin's and I also told him to lie and tell you that Minghao and I are close..." Mingyu confessed.

"And why did you do that?" Wonwoo asked raising his eyebrows and teasing him.

"Because.. I want to make you jealous" Mingyu answered. "I've been telling you about Minghao even though I don't know anything about him" 

"Why would you want to make me jealous?" 

"Because I feel like I'm the only one in this relationship and you don't.. love me.." Mingyu confessed in a hush tone. 

"Mingyu" Wonwoo said as he hugged Mingyu. He tiptoed to just to wrapped his arms around Mingyu's neck. "I'm sorry for not showing my feelings. But don't worry your plan worked, I was jealous and I was avoiding you because of that" Wonwoo confessed while blushing. He can feel Mingyu smirking, so he didn't look. 

"And I thought you were a stone" Mingyu teased. But Wonwoo punched him in the chest. "Yah! That hurts" Mingyu said.

"But Mingyu don't ever do that again you don't know what will happen." Wonwoo said seriously.

"Yeah I won't, and don't hang out with Jun or use Jun to make me jealous" Mingyu said. 

"I will and I'm sorry" Wonwoo said as he looked at Mingyu.

"I'm sorry too" Mingyu said as he hugged Wonwoo. Wonwoo was waiting for a kiss but Mingyu didn't do it. Wonwoo puckered his lips, but nothing happened. Mingyu noticed this so he pretended that he doesn't know what Wonwoo wants.

"What?" Mingyu asked innocently.

"Oh my gosh Kim Mingyu! You are a lucky guy and-" He was stopped by Mingyu's lips. But he gladly kissed back. After a few minutes they pulled away.

"I love you" Mingyu said smiling.

"I love you too" Wonwoo said as he kissed Mingyu again.