Missing you

Meanie One-shots/Drabbles

"Wonwoo let's go!" Seungcheol shouted. "Mingyu's going to be mad if you're late" He added. Wonwoo just smiled sadly. 

When they arrived Wonwoo immediately went to Mingyu and gave him flowers. Wonwoo started talking and started reminiscing their memories. 

"Hi Mingyu-yah. Sorry if I took so long to visit you. How are you? Don't try to answer and let's remember our memories first." Wonwoo said while smiling sadly.

"Remember the day we met? Ever since that day you started to be my saviour. I still remember how you took those punches for me. You were out of your mind, you risked your life just for me." Wonwoo chuckled. "But I was thankful that you came, because you changed how I look at the world and to other people. I used to be shy and quiet around other people, but you changed me in a good way. I'm really happy and grateful for that." Wonwoo said trying not to tear up. 

"Remember how I confessed? It was so embarrassing, because who knew that I will confess just because I was jealous of you and Minghao. It turns out you were planning how will you confess to me. I didn't talk to you for 2 days and I was avoiding you, until you confronted me. I swear my heart was beating fast and I was blushing like crazy. But when I told you why, you were blushing too. You told me that you didn't expect that. But sometimes Mingyu, expect the unexpected." Wonwoo said as his tears were coming down.

"You know Mingyu, I can tell a lot of stories about us, but I can't. I will start crying again and will miss you even more. Mingyu-yah I hope you are happy. I wish you could've stayed longer so we will create more memories but you didn't you had to go. We were happy at the moment, but in just a blink of an eye you were gone. I hate you for leaving me early. You know when I told you that expect the unexpected, I didn't expect that you will still be my saviour until your last day. Mingyu-yah, I'm the supposed to be the one up there not you...But why did you save me? You know I was contented with my life, but why did you? I don't hate you for it though, I only hate the fact that I can't kiss or hug you anymore. I miss your cooking, your bad jokes and crazy antics. I miss everything about you. But why did you leave me so soon, I was hoping that you will fight til the very end. But it's okay, at least now you're not suffering anymore." Wonwoo said, he crying like a baby now. 

It's been 2 years since Mingyu died. He died just to save Wonwoo. Wonwoo was kidnapped by his uncle. When they found Wonwoo, his uncle was going to shoot him, but Mingyu took the shot. Wonwoo still feels guilty and can not move on. He loves Mingyu very much, he was his life. He doesn't even know why he's still alive.

"But thank you Mingyu for everything, thank you for being my guardian angel. I miss you, love. I hope to see you soon, sooner than I expect it to be. I will always love you Kim Mingyu. Wait for me up there. I love you."