His Life

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

They 2 siblings soon arrived back home as Jaebum is about to drive in their basement.
"Hey that guy looks familiar.. I swear I've seen that backside before..?" He stopped the car as he looked next to their house. There was a boy walking inside his house gate carrying some kind of helmet and a black bag with messy brown hair that fit all perfectly together. He turned his face towards their direction which caused them to gasp.
"Holy cow. What the heck Im Jaebum! SINCE WHEN WAS HE OUR NEIGHBOUR?!" Nayeon screamed.

"I just found out today as well... But why are you so surprised? Does my little sister have a crush on the cool and charming Park Jinyoung?" Jaebum teased

"No I don't!" She whined as she ran quickly into the house.

 

"Guess who's gonna visit my new friend Jinyoung later on~" Jaebum hummed as he walked to the refrigerator, taking out his protein shake.
Whenever Jinyoung was mentioned, Nayeon couldn't help but think about what happened about her incident making her feel all weird.
She headed upstairs to her bedroom not caring about whatever nonsense her mum was talking about.

"Jaebum-ah. Who's Jinyoung? I've never heard you talk about him before??" Their mum asked while sitting on the couch watching TV with her facial mask applied to stop any traces of wrinkles.
"Oh! Jinyoung is a new transfer student. I just found out that he lives next door." He replied still sipping from his protein shake heading to the third floor to his room.
"Is he handsome? Has he met Nayeon?" She asked curiously.
"YES AND YES!" Jaebum shouted from the second floor.
"Omo. I need to meet him at least once then!" She said excitedly but calmed herself down to not ruin her facial mask.


Jinyoung POV.
I drove home from school today, entering the house that my Uncle's friend Taecyeon told me to stay in when I arrive in Korea. It was a very big house and I probably won't even use half of it but the interior and exterior of the house looked nice. The nicely trimmed grass statues and the lively green lawn at the front accompanied by a swimming pool on the left. The house looked luxurious, modern and big but it's too much for someone who's just living alone...


I stopped looking at my house and parked my motorbike in the garage. I entered the house and plumped down on the black leather couch that was long as a snake. I lazily the TV, flicking through the channels. Nothing good is on TV these days... I turned off the television and started to flick through the file of all the company plans throughout the year. Now that I have to take over mum's company, the pressure is strong and scary. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring.

-

"Who is it? The neighbours?" Jinyoung got up and looked at the monitor. He scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
"Wow they actually remembered their 'son' Park Jinyoung after all. What a joke." He mumbled to himself, heading to the door.

"Long time no see. Park Jinyoung. You've grown a lot haven't you?" A lady wearing a red dress with black sunglasses holding a Louis Vuitton bag in her hand said. 

"Yes I have. It's a shame you couldn't see me growing up since you were in Korea. But now that you see me 7 years later, there must be a reason for it." Jinyoung cocked his head looking at the two middle aged with suspicion.

"Jinyoung-ah don't be like that on our first meeting after seven years." A tall man in a black suit said, putting his arm around the woman next to him.

"Well it's a surprise to see you guys again after leaving your own son in America just to go on a vacation in Korea and not come back at all." Jinyoung said as he walked back into his house, following the two middle aged couple.

"Jinyoung-ah you've become more brave since seven years ago. Didn't anyone teach you to be respectful to your elders?" The woman said.

"Of course. My mum taught me manners. And I choose who I want to respect according to their attitude." He snapped back savagely.

"PARK JINYOUNG! SHE IS YOUR MUM!" The man yelled.

"Dad. She's my step mother."

"Park Jinyoung. Don't let me have to say it again." He warned sternly.

"You two stop! We need to talk to you Jinyoung. About your grandpa..." His step mother said stepping closer to Jinyoung
.
"Ahhh... So hearing about my grandpa's death last week. You heard that someone was going to have to take over my mother's company as CEO. And of course you came to me." He laughed.

"Well yes.. We wanted to talk to you about it. The thing is.. you still have your whole school life ahead of you. You won't have time to manage being CEO of the company. Jinyoung think about it. We have plenty of time on our hands and we can merge our two companies together." His dad said carefully, trying his hardest to persuade his son.

"No. I've thought about it. I don't want you two to take over the company my mum and grandpa worked hard for all their life. Please don't ever come here again." He firmly stated.

He felt a strong slap across his face. The vibration of pain that spread across his cheek was now becoming more prominent. The feeling of being hit didn't make him hurt but it felt like a hit to his mother up in heaven. He stared back at his father in disbelief.

"D-dad.. Yo-you..."

"Do you not have a brain or eyes or ears Park Jinyoung? The words coming out of your mouth, that's got to teach you to stay quiet and accept the truth." His dad shouted.

"Yes and violence is the way you solve everything. Can you please leave this house." He yelled.

"You call this your house? This house was from our money!" His step mother barked back.

"THE MONEY YOU TOOK FROM MY MUMS ASSETS THAT WAS MEANT FOR ME! YOU GREEDY HUMAN. THAT WAS THE MONEY MY MOTHER WORKED HARD FOR!" Jinyoung shouted at them, burning with anger, his cheek still throbbing in pain.

"Park Jinyoung. You turned out for the worse. Don't be like this the next time we meet. I didn't grow you up to turn you into a monster!" His dad yelled as he dragged his wife out of the house.

"You didn't even care about me for half of my life. Yet you come crawling back after hearing about the company assets." He said as he slammed the door.

"Since when did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter