Let's Party!!

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Rowoon-ah! What are you doing here? You're still at school?" Nayeon questioned him. He wasn't the type to stay back this late and wait at the gate.

 

"O-oh umm.. I just needed to talk to you.. for a while. If that's okay..?" He asked her with a worried expression.

 

"Yeah sure? You can ask me anything. We've been friends since childhood!" She exclaimed as she chuckled.

 

"Nayeon-ah... do you perhaps... do you have any feelings for Jinyoung hyung. Park Jinyoung?"

 

"Wh-what ma-makes you ask that all of a sudden?" She stuttered.

 

"I-its just.. It's nothing, I was just curious that's all." 

 

"Rowoon, I really don't want to fight again like last year. I know something is wrong, tell me." Nayeon sternly said to him.

 

"It's nothing don't worry about it, I'm fine and nothing is bothering me at all." 

 

"Don't make me ask aga-"

 

"Nayeon! Hurry up!" Jaebum shouted from outside of his car, cutting off her words.

 

"Go, he's waiting." Rowoon said as he slightly pushed her in Jaebum's direction. She walked over to Jaebum's car obviously knowing that Rowoon was hiding something from her but she doesn't know what it was.

 

-----

 

The following few days everyone was stressing out about school tests and assignments but remembering that they had a party to attend encouraged them to try not to die. Jinyoung would often greet Nayeon but never really talked to her because it was a busy week for him. He had tests to study for, soccer practice and company contracts he had to read and sign. He didn't have time to really hang out with his friends but luckily he made time out for Seungcheol's birthday party.
Nayeon, as usual was at her normal pace of having cheerleading practices, assignments, tests, dance practices... Jennie still wonders how she copes in her daily life with so many events occurring in her life.
Rowoon would try to act normal in front of Nayeon, not wanting her to find out the real reason behind his insecurities.
Seungcheol on the other hand has been a care free person who has been hyping up his party for the past week to all his friends, which actually did sound good.

 

"You guys will miss out big time if you don't go to my party!!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

 

"Don't worry bro, we'll have the time of our life." Jae replied patting him on the back.

 

"Warning though, since it's my 18th birthday, there's going to be alcohol!!" Seungcheol said excitedly.

 

"There's underage people attending Seungcheol." Jaebum reminded him.

 

"I know I know don't worry."

 

"I can handle a good drink." Jinyoung chuckled as he sat down next to Seungcheol and Mark who was busy flirting with his girlfriend, Sana on his phone.

 

"Jinyoung can be the black knight then cos we're definitely going to need one for a game..." Seungcheol silently chuckled excitedly.

 

"Oh my god I'm scared now." Jennie sighed looking at the evil looking Seungcheol.

 

"You'll have to wait and see tomorrow afternoon, it's gonna be LIT fam." Seungcheol screamed as he ran out of the cafeteria excitedly.

 

 ------------------

 

Saturday
It was 9:30 in the morning and Nayeon forced herself to wake up before she ends up sleeping in for another three hours. She quickly washed up and changed out of her pyjamas into a simple white oversized shirt and shorts. She tied her hair into a high ponytail as she headed down to the lounge seeing her mum reading a magazine.

"Oh! Nayeon-ah, those packed containers on the benchtop, can you take those and give it to Jinyoung next door. I'm scared the poor boy doesn't have any home cooked meals at home so I made him some." Mrs Im informed her as she went back to reading the latest issues.

 

"O-ohh okay. I'll be back soon then mum!" Nayeon informed as she headed out the door with the food containers.

 

"No honey! Take your time!!" Mrs Im yelled out to her causing Nayeon to roll her eyes at her mum.

 

"Is he probably awake yet...?" Nayeon mumbled to herself as she entered the ginormous front gates in front of his house. She looked around the front of his house admiring it's beauty. There was a water fountain in the middle of the front with driveways around it. The flowers and trees were nicely cut and fresh. When she arrived at the door, she pressed on the doorbell but she could hear no one. She pressed the button again which after a few rings, the monitor connected to something.

 

"Wh-who's th-this? So, so early in the mor~ning." A voice was heard through the monitor causing her to giggle.

 

"Please open the door, I have a delivery for you. From your wonderful neighbors." She replied back carefully through the monitor. However she didn't hear a reply back but just a beep sound which caused the door to unlock.

 

"Oh my god. I always thought he would be a dirty man but I guess not..." Nayeon mumbled as she placed down the containers on the kitchen table.

 

Nayeon started to roam around his house trying to look for his room because she's 100% sure he's still sleeping. She walked upstairs and checked room by room until her eyes focused on a room right at the end of the hallway which had a double glass door with gold handles.

 

"This must be his room." She whispered as she slowly put her hand in the door handle. She slowly pushed the door open as she was met by a rush of fresh air, the smell of his cologne and the sunlight shining from the window. She turned her head to her right as she saw a black King sized bed that was similar to hers. A 4 pillar bed with black curtains hanging around the corners. She slowly approached the bed wondering if he would still be in bed at this time when Seungcheol's party started at 6pm.

 

"Jinyoung?" She softly spoke out however there was no reply.
She was now next to the bed with the closed in curtains around it. She slowly parted the curtain revealing a sleeping boy snuggling under his blanket with some sort of control in his hand. She could see his messy dark brown hair that still made him look handsome.

 

"Jinyoung. Wake up. My mum made you something." She said softly as she started tapping him arm under the blanket. There was no reply still.

 

"Wake up Jinyoung! Hurry up~" Nayeon whined as she started leaning over him tapping him again.
A smile slowly crept up on Jinyoung's face causing her to facepalm herself because he was awake the whole time.

 

"Jinyoung. I know you're awake so I'm just gonna go back to my house now. Hope you find the dishes delicious." Nayeon said as she turned around. However before she could turn around to walk out of the room. He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Maybe a little bit too hard which caused her to fall on top of him. And living in America for most his life, he never wore a shirt to sleep in summer and that didn't make the situation any better. The two of them had a slight blush on their cheek as they gazed into one anothers eyes. 

 

"Now you decide to wake up Mr Park?" Nayeon smirked at him.

 

"I haven't talked to you in a while Miss Im." Jinyoung replied back as he s his arm around her waist.

 

"I guess you must love this position." She . Finally noticing he wasn't wearing a shirt, she quickly lifted herself off of him, flustered.

Jinyoung slowly stretched as he got out of his bed chuckling at the flustered girl already making her way out the door. He quickly put on a white shirt as he followed after Nayeon.

 

"I guess I'll be going now." Nayeon said as she walked down the stairs.

 

"I guess I'll see you this afternoon then." Jinyoung replied leading her out the door.

 

"Don't forget to bring Seungcheol's present!" She reminded him.

 

"Sure. But wait. Since Jaebum is taking Jennie to the party, do you want me to take you there?" Jinyoung asked her boldly.

 

"How did you know that Jaebum's going to take Jennie? Even I didn't know that." Nayeon questioned confusedly.

 

"He told me. He's going to pick her up and take her there. Being the gentleman I am, I guess you could come with me instead of third wheeling with them." Jinyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter