School

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---

--

-

"Nayeon! Jaebum! Wake up! Get up and get ready for school!!" Mrs Im yelled from outside their bedroom in the hallway.

 

Nayeon shot open her eyes after hearing her mother screaming from right outside her room. She grabbed her phone from her light pink bedside table checking the time.

*7:30am.

1 missed call from Rowoon at 1:59am*

 

"WHaTT?! It's so late! And why the hell did Rowoon call me at 2am in the morning?? He must be insane." She said to herself as she rushed in her bathroom. She put on simple foundation and her favourite lipstick, tied her hair into a high ponytail, changed into her uniform as she head down to the kitchen already seeing Jaebum down there already finishing his breakfast. Nayeon's daily berrie smoothie was waiting for her at the table, just like every morning. She grabbed a piece of toast quickly eating it before heading out the door following after Jaebum. 

"Bye Mom! See you after school!" The two yelled as they headed out the garage.

 

"Don't cause any trouble and drive safely!" She bid goodbye to her two children as she headed back to the kitchen to bake some sweets. 

 

-In Class-

As soon as the bell rang, Nayeon entered the classroom right on the dot. She quickly walked over to her window seat next to Jennie before the teacher arrived. She remembered that she got elected as the class president so as soon as Mr. Park walked in, she stood up and lead the class to bow and greet him. 

 

"Okay guys! I know you all have been settling back into school and you still want to have fun with all your friends. However, you guys are going to have a Physics and Maths test next week so get your souls ready and pay attention in class okay?" Mr Park announced which caused the whole class to groan negatively in annoyance, already dreading the life of school.

 

"I swear to god, I don't know how I'm going to survive through the whole year." Jennie whispered to Nayeon. Nayeon nodded in agreement as she looked over to Rowoon who looked like his soul was in a different body. There must be something up with him, Nayeon hasn't seen him act like this since their argument last year. 

 

After Class

As soon as class finished, Nayeon saw Rowoon sitting there blank in his seat, just like what he was doing for the past 45 minutes of class. Jennie and Nayeon was worried for their friend and he normally never acts this way, something must be bothering him.

 

"Rowoon! Are you okay? Something bothering you?" Jennie asked concerningly.

 

"Wh-what? Ye-yeah I'm fine, I'm okay. I'm just feeling a little tired." He replied as he got up from his seat, exiting the classroom. 

 

"There must be something wrong. He called me this morning at 2am but I was asleep." Nayeon told Jennie. The two headed outside until Nayeon's phone suddenly rang.

 

"Who would call me during this time of the day?" Nayeon questioned, taking out her phone, "an unknown number..?" She picked it up carefully, "Hello?"

"Oh! It must be the right number! Nayeon right?" A bright, cheerful voice rang through her phone.

 

"Who's this? And how did you get my number?" She asked, his voice sounded very familiar. Jennie motioned to Nayeon that she was going to get food first and to meet her at the table as Nayeon was still talking.

 

"The most handsome, manly and charming man you could ever meet in your entire life. The man that piggybacked Im Nayeon up and down the stairs on three floors. This is him." He said joking around causing Nayeon to laugh.

 

"Bwoyah~ Why are you calling me at school? I'm hungry right now." Nayeon whined cutely.

 

"I called to inform you that there is better food at my special secret hideout we found last week. There's fried chicken, jjajangmyeon, tteokbokki, dumplings-" 

 

"I'll be there in a few minutes! Wait for me!!" Nayeon cut him off as soon as she heard fried chicken. She started running towards the hideout the two of them found last week, in her mind, wondering how the hell Park Jinyoung managed to bring all her favourite daily cravings inside the school. 

In less than two minutes, Nayeon already arrived at the hideout as she remembered the code Jinyoung set on the door from last week, the date that they first met on.

 

The door slid open revealing a smirking Jinyoung sitting on the couch with a fried chicken in his right hand, casually watching the television as if it was his own house.

 

"That was extremely fast. Are you the next Usain Bolt?" Jinyoung joked as he motioned her to come sit next to him.

 

"How did you get all these dishes inside the school?" She asked, staring at all the different dishes spread out on the table.

 

"I have my ways..." He smirked as he fed Nayeon a dumpling.

 

"Why did you call me? You could've called Jaebum or your other friends." She asked staring at him innocently.

 

"Uhhh.. because I didn't want anyone else to know about this place, only between you and me. And you said you were hungry so being a nice gentleman I invited you to join me instead of having to eat the boring cafeteria food." He explained to her.

 

"Such a gentleman aren't you?" Nayeon joked around with him.

 

"Of course I am." He chuckled. 

 

Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter