See You Again

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

****SORRY FOR THE HIATUS!! MAYBE RE-READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED!!****

 

"So how was your date with your new man?" Jennie teased.

 

"He's not my new man J... I mean he's really nice and all but I just don't get the vibe I like." Nayeon sighed.

 

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked confusedly.

 

"I mean he does everything you expect him to do. It's as if he's too good to be true. He takes me out on a nice dinner, brings me flowers. He drove me in a nice car. He even gave me a necklace. It doesn't make sense..." Nayeon expressed.

 

"You mean the date was too perfect?" Jennie raised her brows still confused.

 

"No I mean, he told me he was the breadwinner of his family since his dad passed away. But why's he spending so much on me when he should be spending it on his mother and siblings." She added.

 

"Nayeon maybe he just wants to be humble. His family probably has a business you don't know about. Don't read into it so deep, he seems like a really good guy who likes you a lot! You probably just feel bad that he spent so much on you." Jennie reassured her best friend.

 

"I don't know..." Nayeon mumbled.

 

"Come on girl, you need to get over Jinyoung one day, maybe you just need to be more open to more people..." Jennie said as she rubbed her back.

 

"Mmmm... I'll think about it." She murmured.

 

 

 

7 months later...

 

Nayeon has been dating Yunhyeong for 6 months now after getting persuaded by Jennie. She thought that this would be a good idea to start a new chapter in her life.

The past 6 months, Yunhyeong has been treating her really well even though they'd have some disagreements here and there, he'd always give into her even when she was wrong which made her feel bad. She can't hate him, he was sincerely a nice guy. He was like a best friend she never knew she needed till now. 

 

"Nayeon-ah you want to go out for lunch? I'm free today." Yunhyeong asked her over the phone.

 

"Hmm okay I'm free right now as well." She replied as she began packing up her books.

 

"I'll pick you up in 10 okay?" He said.

 

"Mmhmm!" She replied as she hung up.

 

 

The two soon arrived at the cafe and ordered their food.

 

"Hold up let me go to the toilet." Yunhyeong said as he quickly got out of his seat and left.

 

A few moments later she smelt something flowery near her. She turned around and saw a bouquet of roses right next to her. A smile immediately formed on her face. She looked up and saw her boyfriend holding them with something else in his hand.

 

"Oh my god what's the occasion?" She exclaimed in shock.

 

"It's our 6-month anniversary." He replied which caught Nayeon in surprise. She totally forgot. God knows she wasn't even counting how long they've been together. She felt like such a bad girlfriend to him.

 

"Oh my god, I've been so busy I haven't been paying attention to the dates." She said apologetically. She felt so bad she didn't get him anything.

 

"It's okay as long as one of us remembers the day right?" He said as he placed the bouquet of roses next to her on the chair. He sat down and then opened a small red box that had a shiny bracelet inside.

 

"Here's a small gift for you." He said as he wore it on for her.

 

"Oh my god you didn't have to..." She enlargened her eyes in surprise. 

 

"I just really wanted to thank you for being my girlfriend for 6 months. It really means a lot to me. You've helped me through a lot as well." He expressed.

 

"I feel so spoilt now..." She said as she looked at the bracelet in awe.

 

"Anything for a beautiful lady." He said cheesily.

 

His phone then vibrated on their table. He quickly grabbed his phone and looked at it. She saw his eyes widen a bit as he looked back at her.

 

"I-it's my b-boss." He stuttered.

 

"Ahh.. You should answer it then." She chuckled.

 

He nodded as he stood up and stepped outside to pick up the phone call.

 

=================================

 

"So how's it going Yunhyeong?" A female voice asked him.

 

"Its going p-pretty well Mrs Park." He replied nervously.

 

"How's your mother." She questioned.

 

"Her health is back and thank you for giving her a good job." He replied.

 

"Mmm that's good then, have you used the flowers and gift I sent you today for Nayeon?" Mrs Park questioned.

 

"Y-yes... Thank you for sending me these gifts for our 6 month anniversary." He said thankfully.

 

"Well, keep up the good work being her boyfriend. Just make sure she doesn't go near my step-son and I'll keep sending you money to support your family okay?" She said in a superior voice.

 

"Yes I will Mrs Park. Thank you for everything." He replied.

 

"I called to tell you that since you've been working so hard for me, I'll give you some time with your real girlfriend you haven't been able to see since you started following my orders. She has also been following and carrying out some duties I requested as well. I'll give you two some time together." Mrs Im informed.

 

"Thank you so much ma'am I will never forget your kindness." He replied as they both hung up.

 

He walked back to Nayeon nervously as he sat down with a small smile. He noticed that their food came.

 

"What did your boss say?" Nayeon questioned as she had already started eating her food.

 

"Oh it wasn't that important. She just told me to keep up the good work and stuff..." He chuckled as he began eating.

 

"Wow I guess my boyfriend might even get a promotion soon." Nayeon said proudly as she squished his cheeks.

 

"Mmm... I don't know about that." He said as he took a bite of his food and then looked back at her with a smile.

 

 

*I hope you don't find out anything*

 

 

 

Mr and Mrs IM's household.

 

Nayeon came over to her parents house for a visit. She hasn't seen them in so long and she really missed both of them.

 

"Mom!! I missed you so much!!" Nayeon squealed as she hugged her mom.

 

"Omo my daughter looks so much prettier the last time I saw you." Her mom said.

 

"Where's dad?" Nayeon asked as she let go of the hug and looked around.

 

"Probably in his office, go say hi while I quickly set up the table for dinner." Her mom said as she motioned her daughter towards her husband's office.

 

Nayeon knocked on her dad's office carefully.

 

"Mmm come in!" She heard him announce.

 

She opened the door with a big smile on her face.

 

"DAD!!!" She squealed as she opened her arms.

 

A smile spread across his face upon seeing his daughter as he hugged his daughter back.

 

"Long time no see my little precious daughter." He said with happiness.

 

"I miss you a lot dad." She said breaking the hug.

 

"Me too. How have you been with your studies? My future little doctor." He said proudly. Everyone around him knew how amazing his family was. Not only he himself is a doctor, his first daughter Yoona is a doctor and now his 2nd daughter is studying to be one.

 

"It's been going great dad. I told you before how I wanted to be a pediatrician remember? I'm leaning towards there now. I have some practicals coming up next year and I'm excited." She informed her dad.

 

"Ahh yes. Your love for children will always be there. You know your mother and I will always support you so do your best okay? Make me proud!" He said as he pat her on the back.

 

"You seem pretty busy dad." She said as she scanned over to his desk. She saw some files laid out on his desk.

 

"Mmhmm a lot of patients coming in and getting transferred over to me. Oh, and did you hear about Rowoon?" Her dad asked.

 

"Mm? What about him?" Nayeon questioned. She would sometimes talk to him over text messages and see him sometimes but not often.

 

"His psychologist informed me about him. He's going through depression right now." Her dad informed.

 

Nayeon gasped in surprise.

 

"Are you serious? Where is he right now?" Nayeon said worriedly.

 

"We're going to send him overseas for treatment in 2 months. Somewhere new to him so that he can have more perspectives of the world he currently lives in." Her dad said as he gave her Rowoon's file.

 

Nayeon read through it with a frown on her face.

 

"Is anyone going to accompany him? His parents?" Nayeon questioned.

 

"He told us that his parents are too busy to come or even care. They're too caught up in their business. It's only himself and his psychologist right now but his psychologist is going to be busy with her other patients over there as well. I was thinking of sending someone to go help him recover but the only person I could think of was you since you both were childhood friends. But that's just my suggestion." Her dad expressed.

 

"Oh no poor Rowoon... I'll think about it dad and I'll come back to you on it.

 

"Mmm okay it's your choice dear." Her dad replied.

 

 

"Also Nayeon about Jinyoung..." Her dad trailed off.

 

"W-what about him?" She asked nervously.

 

"You remember my close friend Dr. Lee? He asked me if I knew Park Jinyoung. I don't know why he asked but have you seen Jinyoung lately? He must be sick." Mr Im asked worriedly.

 

"N-no I haven't talked to him recently." She said as she was thinking of all the possibilities of why Dr Lee brought Jinyoung's name up to her dad.

 

"Oh okay then. I'm sure it's nothing serious. Let's go out for dinner then dear." Her dad said as he led her outside.

 

 

===============================

 

After they finished dinner together, the three of them caught up and chatted about her future and relationships. 

 

"How's it going with Yunhyeong? I heard you two are going strong?" Her dad questioned.

 

Nayeon smiled as she remembered her boyfriend.

 

"Yeah, he surprised me the other day because it was our 6-month anniversary." Nayeon chuckled.

 

"He seems like a good guy." Mrs Im continued.

 

"How did you hear about Nayeon and Yunhyeong and not me?" Mrs Im questioned her husband.

 

"Well I had a meeting with MP Corporations the other day and they asked about us." Mr Im said.

 

MP Corporations as in Mr and Mrs Park?" Mrs Im asked making sure.

 

"Yeah, Mrs Park said she saw Nayeon having lunch with a boy. She said you two looked very cute and happy." He added which caused Nayeon to freeze.

 

*Is she still watching me?*

 

"Ahhh... Really?" Nayeon mumbled.

 

"What was your meeting about honey?" His wife asked.

 

"Oh I just recently bought a big percentage of shares in their company the other day. They're relying on me a lot." Mr Im informed.

 

"Ah really? That's great then dad." Nayeon said with a smile.

 

"Let's see if their company will rise. They have the determination for it but Park Industries will be hard to beat." Mr Im stated.

 

"Don't you also have a percentage of shares in Park Industries honey?" Mrs Im added.

 

"Mmhmm. Park Industires is still going strong." Mr Im said proudly.

 

 

"Anyways dear, are you going to stay the night or are you going home?" Her mom asked.

 

"I was planning to surprise Yunhyeong tonight since it's his birthday tomorrow." Nayeon said with a smile.

 

"What a nice girlfriend you are." Her mom said with a smile.

 

"That boy is a lucky one." Her dad added.

 

"He said that he won't be at home tonight because he has a special project at work. I'm going to quickly decorate his apartment. I better get going!" Nayeon said as she rushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter