Catch Up

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Jinyoung, I have all the material here that you missed out. Remember to come and collect it from me after class. Catch up okay?" The teacher said as he pointed to a pile of booklets in the corner of his table.


"Yes sir." Jinyoung nodded, sighing as he went back to his math questions which didn't take him long to do. He finished earlier than the others and decided not to waste precious time. He walked up to the teacher causing everyone to stop and stare for a moment.


"Sir, can I have my catch up work now. I finished the set tasks." Jinyoung informed him softly which caused the whole class to gossip in amazement. How the hell did he finish 35 math questions in a mere 15 minutes? 


"O-oh?! You've finished already Mr Park? Then have the rest of you finished?" He asked the whole class.


"Sir, I haven't even passed question 5. They're so hard..." Wonpil complained as he put his pen down in defeat.


"Yeah I know right, I haven't even finished question 3! Help us~" Jackson whined in agreement causing the rest of the class to nod and sigh. (A/N Lmao this is me in math y'all.)


"Okay, Jinyoung, since you've finished can I check your answers before you start any other work." Mr Lee motioned towards his open notebook in the back corner next to the window.
Jinyoung quickly jogged to his desk and handed Mr Lee his notebook filled with his working out.


"Okay, go back to your seat while I quickly check these answers." Mr Lee ordered him as handed Jinyoung the big pile load of work. 


"How am I going to finish all this?!" Jinyoung mumbled to himself as he put down the tall pile of booklets on his desk that was nearly sorted for him in subject order.


"Tell me if you need any clarification okay?" Jaebum said as he pat Jinyoung on the shoulder, also heading up to Mr Lee to hand him his finished 35 questions.


"Sir, I'm finished." Jaebum said putting his notebook gently down on the desk causing other students to groan.


"Jinyoung and Jaebum are so smart oh my god." Jisoo whispered to Seulgi who was diligently working on her questions.


"They are too smart without even trying." Seulgi replied back while writing. 
*Just like Nayeon and Jennie* Seulgi thought. Nayeon and Jennie were exactly like the equivalent of Jinyoung and Jaebum. Those two always got the academic and sportswomen awards at the end of the year awards. No one could beat the two girls. The only thing Nayeon was weak at was mathematics but with the help of Jaebum's punishing math tutoring lessons that were torture, she was able to still beat the others in her class.


"Oh yeah and Jinyoung don't forget we have training this afternoon. Get ready for punishments since you haven't been at training for the past week." Jaebum reminded Jinyoung who just nodded in reply as he was trying to finish all of his math catch up work as fast as he could.

 

Mr Park's Class 11A

"Okay guys, you're going to get your assignments back now. You all tried your hardest even though some of you might not be happy with your score..." He said as he looked over to Seungcheol which caused the whole class to rumble with laughter.
He began handing out their marking sheets with their scores. 


"Im Nayeon and Jennie Kim! Good job girls, you haven't changed academically from even a few years back." He complimented the two as he handed them their mark which had 98% on both sheets.


"And... Seungcheol. Here you go.." Mr Park said without much excitement compared to Nayeon and Jennie's.


"I passed!! 50.5%! Holy cow!" Seungcheol exclaimed as he cheered causing Mr Park to laugh at his student. (A/N me for every test lol)


"Unnie, we have training today. Don't forget." Jennie reminded Nayeon.


"Mmhmm.." Nayeon murmured off on dreamland while smiling.


"Someone seems rather happy today." Jennie teased as she leaned in closer next to be best friend, "did someone ask you to prom night?"


"Well... I don't know, there have been heaps of people asking me to prom night." She answered back mischieviously.


"I don't mean it that way oh my god. I mean since Mr Park Jinyoung is finally back at school, maybe that's your reason for being so chirpy today." Jennie nudged her slightly while smirking.


Nayeon felt her phone vibrate as she was about to reply. She slid out her phone carefully in case Mr Park catches her during his lesson. 
She smiled upon seeing who the sender was. It was no other than Park Jinyoung.


'Yeobbooo~~ I have too much work to catch up on help meeeee~' 


'Poor you. Since when did you get so cheesy??'


'Since when we became official.'

 

Flashback....


Jinyoung lead Nayeon over to the large white hammock as the two sat down next to each other while gazing at the stars.


"Nayeon, I have one more thing to ask you." He took her two hands gently.

 

"What is it?" She questioned curiously.

 

"Will you..."

 

"Go out with me?"

 

"W-what..?" She stuttered. The confession came out of nowhere causing her to feel shocked.


"I asked if you want to go out with me." He whispered as he leaned in next to her ears.


"Hmmm... What if I said I'm not ready?" She whispered back still in the same position.


"I can wait. I can wait for you, until you are ready." He chuckled as he was about to lean back, "Dont rush it, I'm fine since you already said yes to the prom. But dating is a big thing."


"You don't need to wait. You don't need to wait at all... because I will say yes just like before." She smiled at him as she leaned on his shoulder, "I'm just scared of the people at school. What they're going to think of us and how they're going to judge us. It's scary."

 

Jinyoung looked over at her and smiled, "we don't have to tell them. We can just have our own secret relationship. Like right now. I prefer it like this too." He wrapped his arm around her.


"Mhmm..." She replied softly as she began to feel sleepy after staying up late to finish off her assignment due this morning. His warm embrace made her feel protected and safe. Without knowing, her eyelids began to close slowly. Tiredness taking over her body.


"I didn't know when I started liking you... The feeling just naturally came." Jinyoung said but he didn't hear any response. He looked over to the sleeping girl next to him and chuckled. 

Gently, he lifted her up in bridal style with her head gently rested on his chest as he carefully carried her back inside his house. He placed her softly on his bed, tucking his blankets neatly over her. He heard her phone vibrate, it was a message from Jaebum asking where she was worriedly.
Jinyoung typed, "I'm at a friend's house. I'm sleeping over so don't worry." He then placed the phone on his bedside table. Also feeling extremely tired, he gently slumped his body on the pull out couch near his bed and fell to sleep.


Next Morning..

Nayeon slowly fluttered her eyes open as she felt a warm beam of sun glaze down on her face through the curtains. The bed felt comfy and warm but she knew it was indeed not her bed. She immediately shot up her body from the bed, scanning the room with her eyes. Her eyes stopped on his figure, laying on the pull out couch, his arms spread out on both sides with his messy hair. She quietly chuckled as she slowly and cautiously crawled out of the bed, not forgetting to gently put a blanket over him.

She successfully headed downstairs to the kitchen and cleaned up the food from last night. She looked at the time and it was still 8:30 in the morning. Normally she would still sleep in but she decided to start making breakfast for Jinyoung. 


"Hmm some pancakes and bacon and eggs would do, some coffee as well.." Nayeon said to herself as she began to whisk up the pancake batter.

She began pouring the batter in the pan as she stood in front of the pan with a spatula in hand with a cute light blue apron on her. As she flipped one of the pancakes, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist following a head resting on her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter