Shopping Mall Pt.1

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Morning

Nayeon's POV 
I woke up feeling a pair of legs of top of mine while my arm spread out on both sides. One hanging off the bed while the other on top of Jennie's stomach. I started tickling her sides causing her to whine in a quiet voice. She rolled around on the bed until she opened her eyes as she glared at me making me laugh at her reaction. I checked the time on my phone,
*8:03am*
I also saw a message from Jisoo saying she'll be here in 5 minutes. I'm so tired from last night my eyelids wanted to shut itself and go back to sleep and that's exactly what Jennie and I did.

End of POV.

"Jennie-ah~ Jisoo is coming in five minutes." Nayeon informed while half asleep.

"Let's go back to sleeeeppp~~" Jennie complained as she shut her eyes following an agreeing Nayeon.



The two went back to sleep but not long after the sound of Nayeon's mum from downstairs squealing with Jisoo could be heard but Nayeon and Jennie was still in dreamland, not caring about anything but sleep. 
The sound of someone screaming down the hallway awoke the two sleepy heads again as the two tried going back to sleep again.
The door of Nayeon's room opened revealing a excited girl wearing a white, short skirt with a beige off-the-shoulder top.


"Yah! You two sleepy heads are still sleeping? I was expecting a welcome hug yet I get to see these lazy pigs sleeping on a bed." Jisoo whined in annoyance as she saw the two groaning at her loudness.


"I'm so tired from last night though unnie~" Jennie whined with her eyes shut.

 

"Yah~ It's not like you two did anything to make you physically tiring yesterday. Hurry up and get up~~" She whined as she jumped on the bed in between the two sleepy heads.

 

As soon as Jennie heard Jisoo say that she immediately opened her eyes looking over Nayeon who also opened her eyes remembering what Jinyoung did yesterday after he lost the UNO game. Nayeon saw Jennie's teasing stare as Jisoo jumped in between them looking confused at their behaviour.

 

"What? You guys suddenly decided to wake up when I get on the bed?" 

 

"Yah Kim Jennie let's get up, hurry." Nayeon said trying to avoid Jennie's stare.

 

"You guys are seriously so annoying." Jisoo complained as she rolled off the bed.

 

"That's why we're your friends~" Jennie replied as she ran off following Nayeon to wash up.

 

 

"Jennie-ah your bunch of clothes is in my walk in closet. You've been here so often I even have a space left just for your clothes in there." Nayeon laughed pointing towards her walk in closet that connected to her dark, glittering bathroom that had a spa, two sinks and a shower that looked large enough to fit five people. There were two windows on the side which showed the bustling city which looked extraordinary, especially at night with the city lights. The bathroom was much darker than the actual bedroom, contrasting the black and gold with the light pink atmosphere in Nayeon's room. Her walk in closet oozed with perfection and luxury. It would be every girls dream to have all the designer brand clothing in one room. She had a new type of outfit everytime she went out, maybe that's why so many girls pay attention to her whenever they see Nayeon. Her life was a life dreamt by many but lived by little. Her life was perfect.

 

"Yah You two hurry up and get changed already." Jisoo whined, walking into the bathroom, she saw the two doing their hair while finishing putting on their makeup. She joined them touching up on her makeup hearing the doorbell ring following Mrs Im shouting something downstairs. 

 

"GIRLS!! Rowoon and Seulgi are here!!" Mrs Im yelled from the kitchen. By then, the three girls finished as they head down the stairs greeting their friends.

Nayeon wore a simple white off the shoulder crop top paired with a black skirt and a white beret following her dress color code. From the top of her body to her feet, everything oozed beauty and perfection. The brands of clothing that she wore already totalled over $5000 and she did pull off the look. 

Jennie, the human gucci wore a simple outfit consisting of a black halter neck crop top accompanied by a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a pair of black round frame glasses. Her aura oozed of girl crush. The two of them were known for their taste in fashion, they were the trendsetters afterall. 

 

"You two be looking so expensive like always." Rowoon snorted as he saw them hug Seulgi. 

 

"Look at yourself Kim Rowoon. As if you don't have branded clothes." Jennie replied full of sass. 

 

While the two were bickering Seulgi, Nayeon and Yoona were having some girl bonding time as Yoona was busy chatting away with Seulgi. Nayeon suddenly got a phone call from a random number. She wondered who it was but her mum interrupted her from picking up.

 

"You kids look so stylish I need to take a picture of you guys to add to my photo album." Mrs Im exclaimed as she went to grab her phone. Jaebum walked down the stairs after getting ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter