Date

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The two kept talking until they heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.


"Oh who could it be?" Jennie wondered as she looked into the monitor.


"ROWOON??!?!?!?" She exclaimed as she looked at Nayeon.


"Why is he here at this time?" Jennie said as she headed down to the door as Nayeon stayed inside Jennie's room.


Jennie opened the door and saw Rowoon standing there with a blank facial expression.


"Rowoon, what are you doing here?" Jennie questioned.


"I need to ask you something. It's about... About Nayeon." He said feeling nervous.


"Nayeon unnie? What is it?"


"Well... Is she going to prom next week?"


"Yes she is." Jennie replied, "Are you going?"


"Yes I'm going. Do you know who asked her?" He questioned.


"Why? You can ask her if you want to know Rowoon. I don't think I'm in the position to tell you, you can ask her." Jennie said as she felt that if Rowoon liked Nayeon then he should just confront her instead of asking other people.


"But is that why you're here? There must be something else." Jennie wondered suspiciously.


"I want to ask you for advice..."


"Rowoon, I just want to say one thing. Whatever you intend to do, think about the consequences and what will happen to your relationship with her in the future. And then, if you're really sure about it, then just go for it, like a man." Jennie told him. He began nodding slowly with an expressionless face as he mouthed a thankyou to her and left.


Rowoon POV.

After what Jennie told me, it struck me... I was always caught up on whether or not I should ask Nayeon out that I didn't really think much of the consequences. Especially if she rejected me and even if she just wanted to stay as friends, our friendship wouldn't be the same. It would be awkward... But I can't help myself feeling this way. I think I will always love her and no matter what happens, I will always think if her. She'll always be my first love and it'll always be that way. Maybe i should just man up and ask her out. Maybe if I talk to her and ask her who's she going to the ball with and just figure out who's blocking my way from Nayeon before it's too late. I don't care if our relationship turns awkward, I'd rather confess my feelings than lose her to some other man...

End of POV.

 

Jennie walked back up to Nayeon who was staring at her phone while smiling. It looked like she was messaging someone and Jennie already knew who it was, she didn't even need to ask.


"Rowoon just left." She said as she collapsed on the bed beside Nayeon.


"Oh really? What did he come here for??" Nayeon questioned as she looked up from her phone.


"It was about you." Jennie sighed.


"Really...?" Nayeon frowned worriedly.


"Just get ready for whatever he's going to do." Jennie said as she looked over at Nayeon who just got a new message, "wait till he finds out about you and Jinyoung going to prom night together. He'll be fuming." Jennie chuckled.


"I mean... I don't want to tell him and I also don't want to hurt his feelings. He's just like a brother... I hope he can understand once the day comes." Nayeon replied to Jennie as she looked at the picture Jinyoung sent her. It was a selfie he took with Jaebum when Jaebum was driving. The two both were doing silly faces at the camera.


"Oh my god look at these dorks." Nayeon chuckled as she showed Jennie the picture of their boyfriends.


"What the hell. Why are they so extra omg." Jennie replied laughing at the picture as well.


"Oh well look at the time, you missy needs to go home and get ready for her special romantic date tonight~~" Jennie teased as the two of them headed downstairs.


"Hey~ Its just a normal date.." Nayeon replied.


"Okay Miss Im but once you get back, tell me all about it." Jennie smirked as Nayeon left her house.

---------

6:57pm
Nayeon got a text from Jinyoung telling her that he's outside. She finished putting on her makeup and didn't forget to spray her favourite scent of perfume on before grabbing her bag. She wore a dark blue halter neck crop top with black ripped shorts, she let her hair flow down naturally.


"Mom! I'm leaving now!" She said as she headed to the door.


"Okay darling, have fun with Jinyoung!" Mrs Im replied back.


"Wait! How did you know I'm going out with him?" She questioned confusedly.


"I know everything Nayeon.." Her mom replied back with a chuckle.


As Nayeon walked outside, she saw him leaning on his dark blue sports car wearing a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a champion sweater along with his Dr Martens. His hair was down and was a little messy but she had to admit that he looked very good looking. He smiled widely at her as his mouth widened after looking at her from head to toe. He whistled teasingly as he approached her and hugged her tightly.


"Someone looks beautiful again." He said as he looked down at her elegant figure which caused her to blush at his compliment. He laughed at her reaction, "ah, so cute~," he exclaimed which caused her to look over at him with her alluring eyes.


"Where are we going??" She asked him as he opened the car door for her.


"You'll see.." He smirked at her raising his eyebrow as he winked and closed the car door as she got in.


He quickly jogged over to the drivers seat and got in the car. He looked over to her who was smiling at him.


"Don't forget your seatbelt." He whispered as he leaned over her causing their faces to be only a few inches away from each other. He stopped moving as he looked into her eyes. He couldn't help thinking how beautiful she was. The two of them were staring into each other's eyes while smiling.
They both came back to their senses as Jinyoung pulled the seatbelt and buckled it for her.


"Don't I look handsome?" He teased as he began reversing out of the driveway.


"I don't know...? I've seen many handsome guys in the world." She replied back smirking.


"But I'm your boyfriend now.." He murmured with a slight frown which caused her to chuckle.


"I know.." She said as she grabbed one of his hands while the other hand stayed on the driving wheel, "so where are you taking me Mr Park Jinyoung?" She questioned suspiciously as she intertwined her fingers with his.


"Somewhere that looks beautiful." He said, "just like you," he whispered as he caressed her hand with his thumb.


"Stop being so cheesyyy~" She whined as she saw him laughing at her reaction.


"I know you like it~" He back jokingly.


"Hmm? I've never been here before..? Are you taking me to a shady place or something??" She questioned as she looked outside the window. Since it was night time it was hard to see outside and since his windows were tinted dark, it just made it extra darker when she looked outside.


A few minutes later, he parked his car and looked at her.

"It might be a little windy so..." He reached back behind the back seats and grabbed his black leather jacket, "put this around you. It might be a bit too big but...you look good in oversized clothes anyways." He whispered the last part which caused him to receive a slap on the arm.


The two both got out of the car, "I've never been to this place before..?" Nayeon said as she interlocked her fingers with his. Nayeon looked out to the view in front of her as the wind blew gently at her face.


"Its so beautiful..." She mumbled as she admired the beauty of the ocean from a far.


"This way..." He said as he led her to the boardwalk. Everytime they walked, a set of lights across the boardwalk would light up.
Not so far away, Nayeon spotted a double decker yacht at the end of the boardwalk.


"Oh my god. Are we going to get on that?!?" Nayeon exclaimed in amazement.


"Of course we are." Jinyoung replied as the two began walking a bit faster.


"How did you do this?" Nayeon questioned as she looked at her proud looking boyfriend.


"I can do anything I set my mind to." He replied as he looked down at her. The two soon reached the yacht that looked so big and fancy even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter