Volunteering pt. 1

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Wait Jinyoung oppa. Can you quickly drive your car over to my house? I need to carry some things and put it in the car." She asked him as the two of them headed down to his garage.


"I'll drive you over instead of walking." He said as he pointed over to one of his four wheel drive Mercedes Benz that we're parked next to a few other of his cars.


He entered I side her house with her in case she needed any help. He wondered his eyes over to her who was taking something out of the refrigerator. He came closer and saw that there were different flavoured cupcakes with mini animation characters in them. 


"Heol. Did you make this?" He asked her with wide eyes.


"I always try to make something for the kids when I visit them. I also have brownies that I made last night as well. Want one?" She asked as she already opened the blue container. She carefully picked a brownie out of the perfectly stacked bunch and turned towards Jinyoung who was still amazed by his girlfriend.


"I never knew you could bake so well.." He said ad he opened his mouth for the brownie she was holding.


"I try... It's probably not the best but I have my little secrets. Hehehe." She giggled as she carefully put the containers with the cupcakes and brownies in a big box.


"Mmmmm. This is probably the best brownie I've ever tasted in my entire life." He replied his lips.


"Stop lying." She said as she finished putting the last container inside the box.


"No, I'm serious. I don't mess with food." He whispered as he leaned down next to her ear, "I'll take this." He said as he easily carried the big box heading out to his car.
She shook her head and followed him outside not forgetting her personal things as well.


10 minutes later. 

"Auntie Im? When is Nayeon noona going to arrive?"
"Yeah Auntie, when is Nayeon unnie going to come? We miss her!"
"Aha! We miss Nayeon noona a lot! How many more minutes??"

All the orphans were throwing questions at Mrs Im about Nayeon because they couldn't wait to see their favourite person again.


"Okay you kids, she's going to come soon but with another person. His name is Jinyoung and I'm sure you guys will love him. Maybe 5 more minutes okay?" Mrs Im reassured them as they went back to the oval that was already set up for the sport activities.


As Mrs Im was getting the other dishes ready, the kids were playing around with each other. Jinyoung and Nayeon pulled up at the centre and he parked in the small carpark. They both could see the little kids running around with each other which caused Nayeon to squeal. Jinyoung looked at Nayeon with his warm eyes as he was appreciating her love for kids. She quickly got out of the car with Jinyoung as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kids straight away.


"What about the cupcakes and brownies?" He questioned as he got pulled away.


"Get them laterrr." She said as she kept her gaze on the kids.


"It's Nayeon noona!!"
"Woah! Nayeon unnie is here!!!"
"Nayeon noona! We missed you!!"
All the kids began running towards Nayeon and Jinyoung causing him to slow down and walk whilst Nayeon ran up to the kids and hugged them.


"Aigoo.. You guys have grown a bit taller during the time I didn't see you." She exclaimed as all the kids were surrounded by her.


"We missed you so much noonaaa~" Jinho exclaimed as she hugged Nayeon. She picked him up with ease in her hands and pinched his cheeks softly.


"Our Jinho is still cute as ever." She said causing all the others to start being jealous. 


"Unnie~ Is that Jinyoung oppa over there?" Bona questioned as she pointed to Jinyoung who was smiling towards them. 


"Oh? How do you guys know his name?" She asked confusedly.


"Auntieee told ussss~" Minjae replied.


"What do we have here? You guys must know me already right?" Jinyoung asked as he kneeled down to their height.


"Are you and our Nayeon noona friends?" Jinho questioned him as he was still in the arms of Nayeon.


"Mmm... Nayeon noona and Jinyoung hyung are close friends. We're very close friends." Jinyoung replied as he began getting close with all the kids there.


"Are you guys dating??" Jinhee asked as she looked at the two of them causing Nayeon to widen her eyes.


"I don't know about that? Do I Miss Im Nayeon?" Jinyoung teased as he raised one eyebrow.


"Well who wants to see a magic trick??" He said in an exciting tone, changing the subject.


"MEEEEE!!" They all yelled.


Jinyoung quickly got out a coin from his pocket and held it in his hand, "watch this coin very carefully okay?" He then closed his hand tightly, "on the count of three, this coin will disappear in the palm of my hands."


"ONE... TWO..... THREE!!" The kids shouted in unison. Jinyoung opened his hand on the count of three and the coin indeed had disappeared which caused all the kids to look in awe.


"Woah! How did you do that hyung?!?" Minjae asked him excitedly.


"A magician will never reveal his secrets. Now do you guys want me to bring the coin back?"


"YES!!" They all replied cutely.


"Get your eyes ready!" He exclaimed as he held out one of his hands next to Nayeon's ears who was also interested in her boyfriends magic trick. He moved his hand behind Nayeon's ears and the coin suddenly appeared again. All the children began screaming and getting excited after seeing it come back right in front of their eyes. Now all of the kids were surrounding Jinyoung while Nayeon was still holding little Jinho in her arms.


"He's cool right Jinho?" She asked. He nodded quickly in response as he tried to get out of her arms to go to Jinyoung.


"Bwoyah~ How could all of you leave me?" Nayeon whined which caused the kids and Jinyoung to turn to her direction.


"Time to attack Nayeon with hugs!!!!" Jinyoung screamed as he ran to her and put his arms around her waist as the kids hugged her legs or arms.



"Omomomomo! Is that Jinyoung hugging Nayeon?!?!?!" Mrs Im exclaimed fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter