Prom

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the morning of the prom and Nayeon, Jennie and Jisoo came over to Seulgi's house to have girls time and to get ready before prom starts. It was 7:00am in the morning and they were going to have their "Pre-proms" in 7 hours at Jaebum and Nayeon's house. The girls decided to get ready at Seulgi's house while the boys were gonna meet up at JB's house at 12pm and then later when the girls finish getting all pampered up with their make-up and dresses, they would arrive at Jaebum's house at 2pm. The girls were arriving at Seulgi's house one by one and until 7:30am, all the girls had already arrived. The house was filled with excitement and giggles as they all were having a healthy breakfast together, not wanting to eat any junk food on this very special day. All 13 girls were in one house waiting for their make-up artists to come. They all had their dresses hung up in a empty wardrobe Seulgi had prepared in her house for today and everyone's dresses looked absolutely stunning.

 

"Everyone! Come in for a 'before make-up and hair' photo!!" Sana exclaimed to the other 12 girls as she tried stretching out her arms to fit everyone in.

 

"Yah let someone with long arms do it, Sana is too short." Jisoo teased as Lisa had to take over of the selfie photo taking.

 

"READY!??" She said in excitement as all the girls stayed still in their small poses.

 

"1, 2..3!" Lisa counted as she took multiple of photos with her long arms. It had been nearly 20 minutes and the girls were still taking pictures with one another.

 

"Oh gosh, let's post these guys. We have enough different photos for everyone to post." Irene exclaimed excitedly as they were looking at the cute photos they took.

 

"Okie~ I'll send it in our groupchat." Lisa said as she continued to do so.

 

One by one, the girls began uploading photos of them together on their social media captioning ['BEFORE'] ['Before PROM~~'] ['With My Girls~'] and so on. And as expected, many people began seeing and liking their post, even some of the boys commented on their photos despite the other half of them not even being awake yet.

 

*@PChanyeol commented on Kim Jisoo's post*

"Guess the boys 'before prom' photos are COMING SOON~"

 

ImNayeon's Post Comments

"Woahh as expected, our goddess shines everywhere she goes~"

"Nayeon. How are you so perfect??"

"Nayeon! Date me!!"

*@KimWonpil commented on ImNayeon's post*

"Jinyoung, Jaebum and Seungcheol hasn't woken up yet! We need all the boys to wake up to take photos like these! @JinyoungPark @ImJB @S.Coups

 

*@MarkTuan commented on Sana's post*

"Ahhhh~~ Too pretty already. Are you guys sure this is before prom???"

@MNTSana replied

"Can't wait to see you~"

 

"Wow Sana and Mark are being cringey again~~" The girls whined and teased as they saw the comments causing Sana to feel flustered.

 

"Yah you guys are going to be like this too if you have a boyfriend." Sana defended as she wiggled her eyebrows at Jennie playfully.

 

"Don't look at me. We're not cringey like you and Mark." Jennie said as she turned the other direction.

 

JennieRubyJane's Post comments

"Oh wowwwww~~ Jennie!! Marry me!!!

"Jennieeee!! Upload more photos of yourself"

"JENNIE GO TO PROM WITH ME!"

@ImJB commented on Jennie Ruby Jane's post

"Jennie's my prom date."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Jennie!! Did you see Jaebum's comment??" Nayeon laughed histerically at her brother's comment.

 

"What the hell I thought he was still asleep." Jennie said as she read his comment.

 

"I told you so~ Look at Jaebum getting jealous of the other comments." Sana teased from the other side of the room.

 

After all the teasing and social media posts, the seven make-up artists and six hairstylists arrived at the girls house. The main reason why they picked Seulgi's house was solely because she had make-up rooms in her house that would be more than enough for the 13 girls.

  

 

"Oh my god, I really need these rooms in  my house!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly as they walked into the big, shiny, sparkly and luxurious rooms. The rooms had 7 chairs and mirrors in each so they decided to have one room for make-up and the other room for hairstyling.

They all sat down as they had already talked to the make-up artists and hairstylists before as to how they wanted their hair or make-up to be like according to their dress. The two rooms were filled with excitement and music as they were getting into the mood for prom. 

After a few hours, it was soon 12:30pm and the girls had just finished their make-up and hair. The limousines were going to arrive at Seulgi's house at 1:40pm to take the girls to Jaebum's house for the final photos and meet-up as a whole group so that they can all head off together to the venue of the prom. The extra 2 limousines were going to directly arrive at Jaebum's house and the photographers were booked for 2:30pm. Their school had hired a seperate venue at an hotel for the prom instead of hosting it at their own school. The prom started at 7pm and finished at 11:30pm which meant that they had plenty of time between 'pre-prom' and the official prom where everyone else in their grade arrives at the final destination.

 

"Come down girls! I prepared a healthy lunch for you all! As low calories as possible with the right amount of nutrients." Seulgi's mom said excitedly as she herself was a nutritionist.

 

"Oh my god yes Auntie! The last thing I need right now is for my belly to be sticking out in photos." Momo exclaimed causing the girls to laugh in agreement.

 

"You make the best salad bowl I swear." Jennie said as she was devouring the vibrant and fresh bowl of salad.

 

"And borrito bowl." Wendy added.

 

"This will make me feel full and not feel all heavy or fat." Seulgi said as the rest agreed.

 

"Oh my god we all will probably have to re-apply our lipstick." Nayeon said as the make-up artists nodded.

 

 

After finishing lunch, they all got their make-up touched-up and finalized making sure there wasn't any smudges here and there with their food.

"LET'S GET CHANGED INTO OUR DRESSES!!" Seulgi shouted over the girls as she headed over towards the wardrobe with all their dresses already hung up.

 

"Try not to ruin your make-up and hair when your changing girls!" The make-up stylists and hair-stylists said uneasily.

 

After 10 minutes, all the girls had finished putting their dresses on and everyone was admiring one another and squealing like typical high school girls.

 

"Oh my god, the boys are going to flip, faint and die when they see us." Joy said confidently causing the rest of the girls to laugh.

 

"Which reminds me... Nayeon, who is your prom date? You never told us..." Seulgi questioned with a slight smirk on her face.

 

"That's right.. Nayeon said that we would have to wait until the day to find out. It's prom day, tell us." Rosé remembered.

 

"Yeah Nayeon tell us~~ There must be someone special for you to look this beautiful and glam." Moonbyul teased.

 

"You guys will find out when we meet up with the boys later come on unnie we so need a picture together right now~~ Blue and red dresses!" Jennie exclaimed as she dragged her best friend towards the balcony, saving her from the other girls.

 

"I bet you it's Jinyoung. I am sure Jinyoung asked Nayeon to prom, I guarantee that he did. They look so good together I swear~" Rosé, Seulgi and Lisa squealed as the rest of the girls agreed, even Jisoo.

 

"Oh my god all our dresses are so pretty~~" Krystal exclaimed with excitement.

 

 

Nayeon's Prom Dress

 

Jennie's Prom Dress

 

Jisoo's Prom Dress

 

Seulgi's Prom Dress

 

Rosé's Prom Dress

 

Lisa's Prom Dress

 

Irene's Prom Dress

 

Sana's Prom Dress

 

Meanwhile...

All the boys eventually arrived at 12pm at Jaebum's house. The house was roudy as the boys were excited for prom as well. 

 

"Okay boys! Hang your suits or tuxedo's in the room over there and then come sit down for lunch!" Mrs Im exclaimed to the bunch of boys in the living room who had just arrived.

They all followed her orders and quickly sat down at the table that was filled with a whole banquet of food for 13 hungry boys.

 

"I just realised, is Jae and Rowoon not in your group for prom?" Mrs Im questioned.

 

"Yeah, Jae and Rowoon's prom partners are in another group so they had to go with that group instead." Jaebum informed.

 

"Ahh.. So all the boys in this group has a date with the girls at Seulgi's house right now?" Mrs Im asked with a hint of excitement in her tone.

 

"Yee..sss I think...'' Jaebum replied, looking at his mom full of suspicion.

 

"Oh my god so did Jinyoung ask Nayeon??" She whispered to her son with big eyes, waiting for a positive answer.

 

"Mom, just wait and see when the girls come okay?" He said as he left his mom to the boys.

 

"Ahh... Even Nayeon told me to wait and see. My children..." She sighed, shaking her head.

 

 

"Oh yeah! Let's take a before photo and post it! We can't lose to the girls right?" Chanyeol reminded as Mrs Im immediately came over after hearing the fellow, with her phone at the ready.

 

"1, 2..3!" She said as she took multiple of photos as the boys kept doing dorky poses and faces to each other.

 

"Yah these photos are gold!" Seungcheol exclaimed with excitement as they began posting different photos on their social media as well.

 

"Come on boys, let's eat while doing that. Look at Jinyoung, he's already digging in." Mrs Im said as she smiled at him.

 

"Mom, your favouritism at Jinyoung is way too obvious." Jaebum said.

 

 

*@PChanyeol New Post* - [With 13 hungry gentlemen before prom]

*@KimJisoo commented on PChanyeol's Post*

"I see someone copying us~"

*@PChanyeol replied to @KimJisoo*

"Thank-you for the idea sweetie~"

 

 

"Ahhhh!!! KIM JISOO!!! You and Chanyeol are together?!??" Rosé and Jennie squealed after reading his reply.

 

"Nooooo~ He just likes being cringey! Don't tease me~~~" She whined causing the rest of the girls to laugh evilly.

 

"Kim Jisoo and Park Chanyeol will be official! I have said what I said." Seulgi teased as the rest of the girls nodded and laughed in agreement.

 

"Omo~ Jisoo and Chanyeol?? Chanyeol finally likes someone?" Seulgi's mom chimed in. She was excited at the gossip because Chanyeol was her nephew and she had never heard his mom talk about his relationship status before so this news was so fascinating to her.

 

"Ahhh... Auntie it's not like that~" Jisoo tried to stop her from making assumptions.

 

"They have a thing going on right now mom. He has been flirting with her and walking her to class recently." Seulgi told her mom, exposing her own cousin.

 

"Heyyy~~ There is nothing going on I swear." Jisoo whined.

 

"Whatever you say Kim Jisoo, whatever you say." Lisa said with a smirk on her face.

 

 

*@KimWonpil New Post* - [Feeding the hungry boys before prom~]

*@ParkJihyo commented on KimWonpil's Post*

"We had just finished lunch as well. Can't wait to see you all~"

*KimWonpil replied*

"Me too~"

*@ParkJinyoung commented on KimWonpil's Post*

"Wonpil and Jihyo?? *smirk*"

@KimWonpil replied

"Get lost Jinyoung"

 

 

"Wonpil is getting it! Wonpil and Jihyo WOOHH!!!" Jackson teased as they read the comments.

 

"Wonpil is shy nowww~" Jinyoung followed along as Wonpil's face was heating up.

 

"Wonpil is a grown man now!" Jaebum exclaimed as the boys were teasing him.

 

 

After they finished eating their lunch, they helped Mrs Im clean up the dishes and clean up as they didn't want to tire her out. There were 5 hairstylists that came to style their hair and they all finished within less than 40 minutes.

 

"Should we get changed into our attires now?" Jaebum said as the rest of the boys agreed. They all got their suits and tuxedos and began changing as everyone looked much more mature and handsome.

 

"Wow we actually look pretty good." Seungcheol exclaimed as some were fixing their ties and bowties.

 

"Ooohh~~ Jinyoung~ You're going to look so good with Nayeon. Your tuxedo matches perfectly with her dress. Match made in heaven yeah?" He teased Jinyoung playfully forgetting that his voice was a bit too loud.

 

"Oh! So Jinyoung IS GOING WITH NAYEON???" Seungcheol exclaimed with his big mouth as he heard Jaebum talking.

 

"Oh! PARK JINYOUNG IS WITH MISS POPULAR!!" Jackson shouted as the other guys began teasing him.

 

"So Nayeon rejected all these guys and accepted you. You two must have something going on~" Chanyeol teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"But who can reject this handsome young fellow. He has it all." Mark said as he patted Jinyoung on the back.

 

"JInyoung is really getting in with the most popular girl, Jaebum what are your thoughts on this?" Kai teased acting as if he was interviewing him.

 

"So Jinyoung, I wonder what's going to happen at the afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter