Confusions and Friends

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Nayeon's POV

Jinyoung oppa left the house and I felt so tired after today. I don't even know how he survived after piggybacking me up and down the stairs. He must be crazy, no wonder he plays soccer. I rolled over on my bed, I felt something hard under my back. I sat up wondering what it is. Oh! It's a phone? It's the same phone I have but it's black. It must've dropped out of Jinyoung's pocket when he layed down on the bed.. How am I going to give it back to him?

I suddenly saw a text pop up on his phone. What do I do? Do I read it? I quickly looked at it; 'Assisstant Kim'. He has an Assisstant? What is he some high class Prince or something? I swiped left and the phone unlocked? Why doesn't he have a passcode lock on here? So dangerous... I know I shouldn't be reading his messages but I can't help but to be curious...

 

*President Park, you have an appointment on Sunday 12:30pm with another company. Have a good night sleep. -Assisstant Kim.*

 

What? President? Jinyoung is the president of a company? But h-he's only in highschool?

 

The sound of the doorbell disrupted my thoughts. It must've been my unnie coming home from work.

I quickly walked down the stairs as I see my sister greeting my parents. She always came home late these days and I feel so sorry for her because she forced herself to work so hard even though she didn't need to. But my sister always loved achieving her goals and succeeding in her life. I guess that's where Jaebum and I get our influences from. 

"Unnie! You're home~" Nayeon squealed as she ran up and hugged Yoona.

 

"Mmm, my cute little sister must've missed me, look how cute she's acting." Yoona said as she pinched Nayeon's cheeks, hugging her back.

 

"Yeah, I missed you a lot. Dad, give her less work. Her shifts are too long~~" Nayeon whined.

 

"Hey, it's not my fault your sister wants to stay back and look after her patients and practice more on her skills. She's a doctor afterall." He defended himself, but it was true. Nayeon always admired how hard her sister worked and she's even more happier that her sister is finally getting married this year.

 

Jaebum and Jennie ran down the stairs greeting Yoona. Yoona always adored Jennie just like a little sister, she felt like having two little cheeky twin sisters when she hung out with Nayeon and Jennie. Jaebum on the other hand was more calmer around his older sister, maybe because he feels as though he feels a sense of relief that he doesn't need to take charge of the family and handle his siblings.

 

"Yoona, guess what??" Mrs Im said in a teasing tone as she moved the direction of her eyes to Nayeon giving her the most teasing expression.

 

'What happened??" Yoona asked curiously after seeing her crazy mother's expression causing her to giggle.

 

"Nayeon's future boyfriend came over for dinner todayyyy~~" Mrs Im whispered to Yoona but loud enough for the rest to hear.

 

"MUM!" Nayeon whined loudly causing everyone to start laughing at her reaction. 

 

"Oh my god. Im Nayeon. Since when was he your boyfriend, why didn't you tell your dearest friend you've known for over 10 years?" Jennie complained mixing in some of her English and Korean together while grabbing onto her best friend's arm.

 

"Mum! Look what you've done. I'm not even dating him and why would I? Never ever." Nayeon stated trying to redeem herself.

 

"I know I know darling but you two look so cute with each other I'm just gonna assume you two are a couple because I would support it." Mrs Im squealed, taking her phone out as she showed Yoona all the photos she took of them today.

 

"Wait auntie, I took a really cute photo of them, I absolutely need you to see this!!" Jennie shrieked showing Mrs Im the picture of Nayeon and Jinyoung smiling at each other on the bed.

 

"Oh.My.God. This is so CUTEE~! Send this to me!" Yoona chimed in as she saw the photo.

 

"IM NAYEON. What are you doing on a bed with a boy?" Mr Im ranted at her as soon as he saw the picture. Jennie slowly pulled her phone away, not forgetting to send Yoona the picture.

 

"Don't worry darling, we know Jinyoung is a good boy. And plus, our daughter won't do such thing. Stop thinking wrongly of them." Mrs.Im had to stop herself from squealing after looking at the photo because she didn't want to further encourage her daughter to lay on a bed with another man but trying her best to defend her daughter.

 

"I know Jinyoung is a good man but we've only known him for a short time."

 

"That's why we should invite him over more often right?" Mrs Im said trying to not sound excited.

 

"Yes I fully agree mum." Jaebum finally spoke up.

 

"Oh yeah and kids, I just got a phone call from S.Coups inviting you three and Jennie to his birthday party next week on Saturday." Mrs Im remembered her sister calling her a while back inviting them over.

 

"Oh! It's already Seungcheol's birthday?" Yoona questioned in surprise.

 

"We need to get him a birthday present then. I bet his parents are gonna get him a new car." Jaebum said already knowing what his auntie and uncle are like.

 

"Let's go shopping tomorrow~" Nayeon announced as the rest agreed.

 

"Okay guys, go get your beauty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter