Reveal

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's cold..." Nayeon mumbled as she shivered under her covers.


"Come here." Jinyoung said as he moved closer to her. She gently moved her head on his arm that acted like a pillow, wrapping his arm around her small frame. She could feel his warmth from his body just like a heater as the two cuddled together. 


"I can't believe my mom agreed to this.." She chuckled as she looked at him with her big eyes, causing him to smile.


"Since Auntie trusts that I wouldn't do anything wild then I won't. Well.. Not if you want to that is...?" He smirked cheekily as he intertwined his legs with hers.


"Oh my god!" She squealed as she lightly punched him on his chest.


"As expected, boys are all the same.." Nayeon sighed as she shook her head.


"Huh? Did you just assume that I'm one of those boys? Im Nayeon?" He raised his eyebrows sounding like a bossy kid.


"Well what I've watched on tv all the boys just want to get in the girls pants." Nayeon with a smirk.


"What have you been watching?!?" Jinyoung exclaimed teasingly at her, "I see someone's ideal type is a bad boy..." Jinyoung jokingly said as she shot him a glare and shook her head.


"Ok, ok let's go to sleep." He chuckled as he caressed her hair gently. 


Jinyoung POV. 
I really don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. My heart is still beating so fast and she's not making it any easier. She moved in closer to me as she gave me a goodnight kiss. I smiled unknowingly for the nth time again as I tightened my embrace around her small waist.

"Goodnight~" She giggled as she parted from the kiss.


"Ahh.. So cute. Goodnight." I mumbled out.
Her small, cute giggle made my heart squeeze in happiness again. I guess this is what it feels like when you're deeply captured by someone, like those guys in the dramas I see on TV. 

I stared at her as her eyelids began closing. I guess she really was tired today...

End POV.



Next Morning


Nayeon slowly opened her eyes as she could hear the small gushes of wind outside. She remembered about yesterday how she actually stayed on a yacht overnight with Jinyoung. She could feel the cold air on her hands but he was her human heater anyways. She could also feel one of his arms around her body while the other was underneath her head acting like her pillow. She slowly turned over facing him, looked up at him and chuckled softly as his hair was all messed up. He was in his deep sleep like a normal teenage boy which made him look cute in her eyes.


"So this is how it feels like... Waking up to your boyfriend next to you..." She mumbled under her breath as she remembers the past romance books that she has read.
She turned her head as carefully as possible to check the time, trying to not wake him up. It was 7:40am on a Sunday morning and usually she would still be sleeping or she would be exercising on her productive days.


She carefully lifted his arms off her as slow as possible, trying not to wake him. She slowly put his arm back down next to him as she carefully got up and headed to the bathroom without making a sound. She quickly took a shower and brushed her teeth as she briefly wore a bathrobe on. She peeked her head outside to see if he had woken up yet but he was still in his slumber. 
Nayeon tippy toed back into their room to find her clothes but she couldn't see them anywhere. She clearly remembered that she left them on the couch from last night but they weren't there. She tried to look around the room as quiet as she could but she still couldn't see her clothes anywhere. She had no choice but to grab Jinyoung's champion sweater and wear it as a dress on her. She quickly crawled back in bed with Jinyoung who was still sleeping as careful as she could.
Nayeon heard a notification coming from her phone as she looked over to her phone on the edge of the bed. She opened up the message she got from an unknown number.


*I know everything about you and Jinyoung*


She obviously had no idea who it was from and how the hell they even got her number in the first place. The first person who came to mind was Taehyung. But there's no way it could be him since he's still on trial for his stalking case and abusive act in public. Rowoon..? There's no way he found out about Jinyoung and I... Who else..??


She suddenly felt Jinyoung moving next to her as he groaned softly. She quietly giggled as she put her phone down and diverted her gaze towards her boyfriend. She felt his arms snaking around her waist again as his eyes were still closed tight but with a small smile forming on his face.


"Mmmmm.... what's the time...??" He mumbled in his deep voice.


"Its nearly 9 o'clock. Keep sleeping it's still early." She whispered to him as she caressed his face motioning for him to go back to sleep.


"I don't think I can now.." He smiled as he slowly sat up and looked at her.


"Morning kiss." He mumbled as he leaned over her and gave her a long soft kiss.


She ran her fingers through his bed hair as she chuckled at the sight of his messy hair standing up.


"How was your sleep? You looked like you had a very sweet dream." Nayeon giggled as she remembered seeing him sleeping like a little baby.


"I was able to sleep well finally. Normally it takes me 1-2 hours to sleep and sometimes I would wake up every 2 hours but last night I slept like a log." Jinyoung said as he rubbed his face.


"Maybe I'm your sleeping pill." She joked which caused him to look at her and chuckle.


"You look cute this morning." He whispered, motioning to his sweater she was wearing.


"Well I don't know where my clothes went...?" She eyed him suspiciously.


"I don't know either!" He defended himself as quick as lightning.


"Then where could they be? I can't find them anywhere??" She said while scanning around the room.

He slowly got out of bed as he sneaked into the bathroom.


She immediately went to inspect his side of the bed, checking under the bed sheets and under the pillow. As she picked up his pillow, it was a bit heaver than hers. She stuck her hand inside the pillow case and felt her clothes. 


"Oh my god, how did he put it in here without me noticing??" She sighed as she decided to change back in her clothes while Jinyoung was still in the bathroom. 


She then remembered about the anonymous person who messaged her before. She was contemplating in whether to reply or not but she was scared that if she didn't, this person will somehow come and find her sooner or later.


*I'm sorry, who are you?*
She messaged back.

A few minutes later, she received a reply.


*I want to discuss with you about Jinyoung's future. I'm someone who's very close to him.* 


*How could I trust you?*


*Well well... I wouldn't have gone all the way to find your number to tell you that I need  to talk about my own sons future just to end up being a stalker or whatever. I have my companies to take care of as well.*


*Oh! Jinyoung's father? Hello Mr Park, I didn't know... Is there something wrong?*


*Now you do, I want to meet up with you this afternoon if that's possible? Around 5pm at my company. However don't let Jinyoung know or else he will start whining again.*


*Okay Mr Park I will come.* She sent the message feeling nervous as she didn't know what Jinyoung's dad was going to talk to her about. As of now, it would be a good idea to just not tell Jinyoung that she's meeting up with his father..


Jinyoung then opened the door from the bathroom with a surprised look on his face.


"Oh! You found your clothes!" He laughed which caused her to send him a glare.


They suddenly felt the yacht stop moving. Nayeon quickly walked out and saw that they were back at the dock again.


"Its time to go!!" She told Jinyoung as he walked to her and gave her a quick peck on her lips, smoothly slipping his hands into hers as he led her to his car.


"Nayeon-ah, before I drive you home, I need to show you something." Jinyoung said as he started his engine.


"Mmm ok.." She replied plainly.


Over the past few days, Jinyoung kept wondering how he would tell Nayeon about his job, about him being the President of one of the biggest companies in Seoul that is soon working together with her father's own hospital. 
A few minutes later, they were in front of a huge building. Jinyoung drove into the basement car parking where he had his personal bay to park.


"Where are we?" Nayeon questioned as she got out of the car with him.


"You'll see.." He said as he held her hand tightly as the two walked into the elevator. He pressed on floor 20, the highest fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter