Truth or Dare

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nayeon's POV
I slowly woke up but my eyes couldn't be bothered to open because I was too tired and dizzy from last night. I could feel something warm and heavy around me and the bed did not feel like my bed. Am I still at Seungcheol's? I could feel my forehead leaning against something hard but warm. I could finally feel someone's arms wrapped around my waist and that was when I realised I was sleeping with a boy. Oh my god. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw bare skin which made me close my eyes again. I didn't even need to look up to see who it was, I knew it was him because of his cologne. But the question is, how the hell am I in bed with Park Jinyoung?!

 

---

"Guys! What about a game of Truth or Dare?" Seungcheol suggested to his close friends. They all knew this wouldn't be be a simple, easy game of truth or dare. And Nayeon knew her cousin wouldn't make it the typical truth or dare. It was going be crazy.

 

"I agree! Let's spice things up tonight!" Jackson yelled in agreement.

 

"Seungcheol-ah I don't think I can stay anymore. I'll leave first okay?" Rowoon said as he felt angry with himself still.

 

"Oh. It's okay. See you at school!" Seungcheol replied.

 

They all gathered upstairs inside the theatre, forming a big circle. The girls and boys were completely split in half on each side. Nayeon and Jennie sat next to Jisoo, Seulgi, Sana and their other friends. Jinyoung sat directly opposite of Nayeon with his friends. Seungcheol and Jackson arrived with bottles and cups of alcohol which caused everyone to get rowdy already sensing where this is going to go.

 

"Whatt?! Why are the girls and boys on different sides? Mix up!!" Jackson complained as soon as he saw the seating. All the boys started moving next to the girls and of course Jaebum chose to sit next to Jennie and Jinyoung moved next to Nayeon.
Everyone was now mixed up and Seungcheol began to explain his version of truth or dare.

 

"Pick either truth or dare, fail to carry out the dare, you will be forced to take a shot of alcohol. Fail to answer a question, take a shot of alcohol. Simple. But you always have to direct your truth or dare at the opposite gender ONLY." Seungcheol snickered evilly.

 

"But most of the girls are underage. They can't drink." Seulgi mentioned, making sure to take care of her younger friends.

 

"Then, someone can be their knight in shining armour!" Jackson yelled out causing everyone to cringe.

 

"So, shall we start?" Seungcheol said as he already spun the bottle. The bottle started slowing down as it was getting nearer to stopping. It landed straight at Sana which made all the girls have a worried expression on for their friend.

 

"Truth? Or Dare?" Jackson asked teasingly.

 

"Mmm.. I'll go with... Truth..." She replied rather frightened.

 

"Then... Have you and Mark ever done something more than just hugging and holding hands?" Jackson questioned her evilly as he glanced to Mark who was now turning red and so was Sana.

 

"Yes."

 

"OOOHH MARK TUAN I GUESS YOU AREN'T SO INNOCENT AT ALL." Bam Bam exclaimed at the embarrassed guy who just hid behind his girlfriend.

 

"Next!" Seungcheol spun the bottle again, landing on Nayeon.

 

"WOOP IT'S NAYEON'S TURN! Truth or Dare?" Jackson exclaimed cheekily.

 

"Mmmm..." Nayeon turned to look at the boy sitting right next to her. He smirked at her as if he was teasing her predicting that she was going to choose truth just like any other girl.

 

"Dare." She said confidently causing him to widen his eyes.

 

"Oohohoho!! So brave Im Nayeon. Let's test your courage." Jackson said.

 

"Ohhh... I had a few questions that I desperately wanted to ask you but since you chose dare..." Seungcheol told her as he eyed her and Jinyoung at the same time.

 

"Who has a dare for Nayeon?" Jaebum asked.

 

"Me!!" A excited looking girl shot up her hand. It was Jennie. Nayeon felt worried now because Jennie always gave bad dares.

 

"I dare you to exchange a piece of clothing with the person on your right." Jennie giggled as she gave her friend a teasing look.

"Aye... Only opposite gender. But oh well that's a pretty good dare." BamBam commented causing Nayeon to give him a glare.

Jinyoung being the person on Nayeon's right hand side, had to join in the dare which he was not up for but he had to do it anyways. The problem was, what piece of clothing can he exchange? He was only wearing a shirt and jeans, they all weren't wearing shoes or socks either when they went upstairs.

 

"Here you go, wear this." Nayeon said as she swiftly took off her choker and gave it to him.

 

"I don't even think this will fit around my neck, I'll wear it as a bracelet." He complained as he slipped it around his wrist.

 

"So Park Jinyoung, is it the shirt or the pants?" Bambam mocked him teasingly causing everyone to join in.

 

"What if I don't take a piece of clothing off?" Jinyoung asked not wanting to be half .

 

"Drink!" Yugyeom shouted excitedly, holding up a bottle of vodka.

 

"I'll take a drink then. I ain't going to play half ." He said as Seungcheol poured him a glass of vodka. He drank it in one shot causing everyone to be amazed. Vodka was strong indeed, making Jinyoung feel a burn as the liquid went down his throat.

 

They spun the bottle again and what a coincidence it landed on,

 

"JINYOUNG!!"

 

"Isn't today your lucky day Jinyoung?" Mark playfully.

 

"Truth or Dare?"

 

"Dare." He said boldly, risking the chances of having to drink again but he chose dare, like a man.

 

"Woah what a man. Then I dare you to, kiss the hottest girl in your opinion in this room... ON THE LIPS for 5 seconds." Jackson screamed the last part causing all the guys to go wild an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter