Will You Accept Me?

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung POV.

It was Friday night, exhaustion took over me and I had no energy to even cook dinner so I just called a delivery for Korean food to come to my house. In the meantime, I'll just relax and rest, something I haven't had in a week. I laid down on my couch, resting my head on one of the pillows but what Jaebum told me earlier about Nayeon kept ringing on my head. If I ask her too late, she might've already accepted someone. But if I ask now will she reject me? I should just give it a shot and man up. Yes I should just ask her today, but how? I have no idea... What do guys do in those movies?
I began to walk around the house for some sort of inspiration. There's nothing much though. I then turned my head to my garden at the back. Yes I got it. I remember that I still have my gold and silver LED lights I normally hang around my house back in America. I quickly went and got a few out of the box and some candles as well. I walked outside and hung them around the back walls and created a pathway with candles leading out from the door to the terrace. 




Since it was starting to get a little darker, I the switch that made all the lights around my house turn on and the water fountain switch as well. Maybe it won't be as bad as I thought. I don't know if she will accept me, what if another guy already asked her?

But how do I lead her to this place?
I jogged back inside and saw post-it notes on one of the tables. I began writing down things on them, this should be good. I hope.

Being too carried away, I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I completely forgot that I had ordered food...

End of POV.



Nayeon's POV

After finishing all my homework, I was laying on my hammock whilst talking to the girls in the group chat. They were all talking about how excited they were for prom night but I don't think I can relate to them now... Lisa and Rose got asked out right after Jaebum's confession to Jennie today which was so cute.

 

Jichuu

- I can't believe that Jungkook asked you to the ball Chae. You two always looked so cute together.

 

Limario-Lisa

-Oh My God unnie you know apparently he was too scared of asking Chae so he told his friends he wasn't gonna ask any girl out so him and Jin went and asked Nayeon but luckily Nayeon unnie rejected them. But when Jaebum told him to come to his event this afternoon, he saw Rose there and then out of no where he asked her to prom. So cuutteeee~

 

Nadonggs

- I rejected them for a reason. *Wink*. I heard them talking near by locker and I heard Jungkook saying that he wanted to ask Chae so I wondered why he came to me with Jin?

 

Jendeukie

- I am still angry that Nayeon unnie hasn't accepted any guy's confession. Oh my god unnie, I am feeling so anxious right now.

 

Seulgibear

- Exactly, but there's still one guy that are up to our standards right?

 

Jendeukie

- Wait a minute... There is someone who would perfectly go well with our Nayeon unnie. Kekekeke...

 

RosieChae

- Who is it? I'm curiousss~~

 

Nadonggs

- Yah, you guys, that won't happen in a million years.

 

Jendeukie

- Who knows, it might even happen tonight or next week.

 

Seulgibear

- I am so looking forward to this

 

Nadonggs

- I have to go now, it still won't happen!

 

 

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs which caused me to quickly run down. Mum, dad and Yoona unnie wasn't home yet so it might be them. I looked through the monitor but I saw a delivery man? I don't think Jaebum ordered any food? I walked to the door confusedly and opened it.


"Your delivery is here." The man said.


"I don't think I ordered anything?"


"What? Really? Did I get the wrong house? I'm pretty sure he said a number close to this house..." He mumbled as he looked confused.


"Wait. What number did he say?"


"12...8? Yeah I'm pretty sure it was 128? Wait what house number is this?" 


"Ohh? 128? I can take it. Here's the money." I handed him the money and realised that Jinyoung really is still alive but he just hasn't been going to school.
The delivery man drove off and that was when I decided to give Jinyoung's delivery directly to him and ask him where the hell he has been for the past week. I was so worried and he's just here ordering Korean food. I don't want to admit it but... I think I... Miss him...? No, no, no, he's just a friend, a friend that's all.

End of POV.


As Jinyoung was in the middle of sticking up the post-it notes on the walls around the house in order to lead her to the back terrace, he heard the doorbell ring.

"Ahh, the delivery man is here.." He said to himself as he went to open the door without checking the monitor first.

"Thankyou for deliv-WHAT?!" Jinyoung suddenly felt a wave of confusion surf over his head causing him to go blank. In front of him, was no other than the one he prepared all these decorations for, the one he was planning to ask out tonight, the one he hadn't seen in one week, Im Nayeon. He looked at her blankly as she left him speechless, meanwhile she was just looking at him while smiling at him feeling a sense of joy in her emotions, he's finally right here in front of her.


"Wh-what are yo-you doing he-here?? At m-y house..?" Jinyoung stuttered unable to make full words in his sentences. Everything he planned beforehand suddenly crumbled and his mind was filled with different ways to fix his original plan.


She lifted his delivery up to show him. "I'm hurt that those were the first words you asked me after not seeing me for a week." She pouted as she walked inside his house putting his food on the table. Luckily he didn't put any post-it notes around the kitchen area which made him feel relieved.
Jinyoung suddenly came back to his senses and smiled at her knowing that she must've been worried the past week.


"I'm guessing you must've missed me at school? Am I right?" Jinyoung questioned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter