Shopping Mall Pt.2

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The eight of them entered the shopping mall together catching the eyes of everyone around them. Nayeon suddenly heard her phone vibrate in her pocket. She opened her phone revealing a new message sent from the previous number that called her.

 

*I can see you Nayeon. Looks like your having fun with all your friends there...

I even see your little savior there with you from last time noona ;)*

 

She immediately started looking around, her hands started to shake a little. Her heart starting to beat faster. She knew who it was and she didn't like him at all.

 

"Nayeon what's wrong?" Yoona and Jennie asked her seeing her changed expression. 

 

"...Unnie... th-that stalker g-guy from m-my school is he-here." Nayeon stuttered as Yoona grabbed her sister's phone from her hand.

 

"Nayeon, from now on, you stay with at least two of us. At least one boy wherever you're going." Yoona ordered her with a serious look on her face. 

 

"Taehyung is here. And who knows what he's up to this time." Jennie informed Jaebum not trying to be loud. She didn't want to ruin the fun mood for the others.

Jaebum immediately looked towards his little sister, seeing her scared expression, he scanned around the shops seeing a guy running away from the balcony upstairs wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

Jinyoung saw Nayeon's changed facial expression and the other three around her. He knew something was up. He didn't want to seem nosy so he didn't ask them anything. 

The group started splitting in half but Jaebum, Jennie and Yoona stayed still with Nayeon as Jinyoung didn't know what to do.

 

"Jinyoung-ah you can go with them if you want." Jaebum said pointing towards the group that just left looking rather excited.

 

"Uhhh.. I think I'll stick with you guys, I don't think I'll be able to handle those loud kids." Jinyoung chuckled causing Nayeon to laugh a little. 

 

"Anyways, why don't we go find a present for Seungcheol first and then shop for ourselves later on." Yoona suggested trying to clear up the mood.

 

"Yeah we should. Finding a gift for Seungcheol sure is hardwork I tell you." Jaebum replied causing everyone else to laugh.

 

The five of them started going to different stores finding a present for S.Coups but Jaebum and Yoona especially kept a lookout for Taehyung while Jennie kept Nayeon company trying not to make Nayeon remember about her stalker being here. Jinyoung on the other hand had no idea what to buy his new friend and was just following wherever the group went. 

 

"Jaebum hyung, what exactly does Seungcheol like? I have no idea what to get him for his birthday." Jinyoung asked feeling confused.

 

"Ohhoho.. That kid likes everything. I swear to god Seungcheol picks up so many different hobbies, he tries so many new things. Lately he's interested in helicopters and planes, building models and having brand cars..."

 

"Wow, he's like me. I have a lot of hobbies we share. I know just the thing to buy him then." Jinyoung exclaimed as he headed off to one of the stores he often goes to when he arrived here in Korea. 

 

"Jinyoung where are you going?" Jaebum questioned seeing his friend walk out of the store alone.

 

"Oh. I'm going to this one store that I know will have the perfect gift for Seungcheol. Do you want to come with me?" He replied.

 

"Well.. The thing is, I can't leave the three girls by themselves." 

 

"Why? Isn't it safe inside this shopping mall?" He asked confused.

 

"Well it is but not today. There is this guy who stalks Nayeon and he's here right now and he's around here somewhere. I just can't leave them alone. He's wearing a black hoodie and jeans." Jaebum whispered to Jiinyoung. Jinyoung immediately remembered back to the time when he first met Nayeon. The guy that made Nayeon have to go to the sick bay. It must be him. 

 

Jinyoung turned around and saw Nayeon looking around the clothing store alone while Jennie and Yoona were at the counter buying clothes for Seungcheol. He immediately walked over to her while looking around to see if there was anyone suspicious. He saw a guy wearing a black cap and hoodie turn the other direction when he scanned around the outside of the store.

 

"Jaebum, look after her for now." Jinyoung said as he quickly ran to the figure that looked suspicious and matched the appearance Jaebum described. Black hoodie and jeans. The figure could sense that someone was approaching, he turned around seeing Jinyoung, knowing that he won't get away. He punched Jinyoung in the face as hard as he could causing Jinyoung to stumble. He then ran off but that didn't cause Jinyoung to stop chasing him.

 

"Jinyoung be careful!" Jaebum shouted causing everyone around them to stop and stare. Jaebum called security to follow the two in case anything happened.

 

The figure ran into the emergency staircase causing Jinyoung to run after him. The two stopped midway up the stairs. The figure turned around facing Jinyoung. His face, hardly visible as he was wearing a black mask that covered his nose and mouth.

 

"I'm warning you. Don't mess with me." Jinyoung warned him being careful of the guy. Jinyoung started to feel the heat burn up on his face after the punch. The corner of his lips were stinging but he was used to it since he did Taekwondo.

 

"Oh if it isn't Nayeon noona's saviour.. Park Jinyoung senior of our school who just came from America." He said teasingly under his mask.

 

"You must be the little brat from last time right? I never knew you were that shady to follow Nayeon all the way to the shopping mall. Don't you have better things to do except for stalking people?" Jinyoung said while eyeing him.

 

Jinyoung suddenly saw him grab something from his pocket. He slowly took off his mask revealing his whole face.  Jinyoung looked at the red pocket knife that Taehyung pulled out of his pocket and he knew things won't end well. Taehyung charged at Jinyoung jumping down the stairs towards Jinyoung with a knife in hand.

 

"I guess I can get rid of someone who's always in the way of my plans today." Taehyung smiled as he tried to cut Jinyoung on the arm. Jinyoung held on Taehyung's two wrists trying to stop him. Jinyoung was however stronger than Taehyung so he managed to twist one of his arms, at the same time kicking his leg causing him to fall on the ground. At the same time, the security guards came through the emergency staircase doors seeing a guy with a knife in his hands on the ground. The security immediately rushed to the two but it was too late to stop him when he drew his pocket knife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter