Keep It A Secret

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eoh?? Where are they going? Why are they moving??" Jennie questioned as she saw Nayeon and Jinyoung stand up out of their seats.


"Are they leaving already? But didn't they order a few minutes ago?" Jaebum said.


"Oh my god Jinyoung put his arm around her omgomgomg." Jennie exclaimed.


"If they were leaving, they should be out soon...?" Jaebum said as the two moved to get a better view.


"Jaebum oppa!! Oh my god. They're going in the VIP room. What are they doing??" She questioned as she saw Jinyoung with his arm around Nayeon heading into one of the VIP rooms that she herself sometimes used with Nayeon or Jaebum.


"Omomo I wonder what they're doing to the extent that they needed to move into a more private room?" Jaebum raised his eyebrow as he smirked.


"Aye.. Nayeon's not like that, they're probably just getting to know each other more...??"

---

After notifying the waiter that they're moving, Jinyoung and Nayeon smiled in satisfaction as they sat down next to each other on the couches.


"Jennie and Jaebum oppa are probably going ballistic right now." Nayeon chuckled as she could imagine their reactions.


"Those two are so similar they're probably thinking something naughty..." Jinyoung said which caused him to receive a slap from Nayeon.


"Yah says you. You're just like them." Nayeon teased.
The waiter came into their room with their drinks and sweets sooner than expected which excited Nayeon as she couldn't wait to eat and take pictures.


"Wait oppa, I need to take a picture of this." She stopped him as she neatly organised the cakes and coffee.


"I see where you get it from now... You're just like your mom." He chuckled as she finished taking her pictures. She took a sip of her mocha latte and smiled at the sweet and slight bitter taste that flowed on her palette.

Jinyoung stared at her as he ate a piece of his brownie and chuckled as she had a small bit of froth from her coffee smudged on the top of her lips.


"Aigoo... Nayeon has a white beard." He joked as he picked up a napkin and gently wiped it off .


Nayeon suddenly felt her phone vibrate and sound as Jennie called her. Following that Jinyoung's phone also vibrated from Jaebum's message.


To Jinyoung.P
Jinyoung~ I'm here!! Where are you????"
•From JB•


"Hello?" Nayeon picked up her call.

"Unnieeee~~~ I'm hereee. Where are you sitting?" Jennie asked with her aegyo.

"Oh I met Jinyoung oppa at the cafe so we moved into one of the VIP rooms because apparently Jaebum oppa is coming too." Nayeon said without a lie.

"Oh? How was your time with Jinyoung? You need to tell me everything laterr~~ And by the way I'm with Jaebum right now. VIP room 7? Like always?" Jennie asked.

"Yup." Nayeon replied as she hung up.


A few moments later, Nayeon and Jinyoung heard the door open revealing a very happy looking boy and girl holding hands.


"I see someone has been getting closer." Jaebum teased as he sat down next to Jennie while Jinyoung and Nayeon were still sitting next to each other on the couch.


"We just happened to bump into each other here which was... interesting." Jinyoung replied as he smiled at Nayeon.


"What a coincidence." Jennie exclaimed as she caught that smile Jinyoung gave to her best friend.


"But Jennie-ah why did you want to hang out?" Nayeon asked as she took another bite of her cheesecake.


"Ooh. Ummm... The prom! I wanted to talk about prom night. Because you kept keeping it a secret. I want to know who asked you to the prom~" Jennie quickly made up but was true.
Jinyoung immediately looked at Nayeon who tried not to look at him back. How were they going to make this up?


"Ayeee you really want to know?? I'm not going to tell." Nayeon teased.


"I'm curious too. Jinyoung hasn't told me either." Jaebum whined which caused Jinyoung to laugh.


"Perhaps... Are you two going with each other?" Jennie questioned suspiciously as she pointed to Nayeon and Jinyoung who were sitting pretty close to each other, "now that I think about it... Most of the boys in Jaebum oppa's year has tried to ask Nayeon unnie out but she rejected them. I haven't heard about Jinyoung oppa though..?" Jennie inspected suspiciously with an nodding Jaebum next to her smiling.


"True true. Come on you can tell us. We're going to see on the day anyways." Jaebum reasoned out with the two.


Jinyoung looked at Nayeon and did a small nod and smiled reassuringly.


"But you can't tell anyone okay?" Nayeon said to an immediately nodding Jaebum and Jennie.


"I asked her to the prom." Jinyoung stated which caused Jennie to squeal and slap Jaebum excitedly out of habit.


"OH. MY. GOD. THAT'S SO CUTE!" Jennie squealed.


"When did you ask her?" Jaebum questioned with a smile on his face.


"Ealier last week?" Jinyoung replied.


"Omg unnie I can't believe you hid this from me for the whole week." Jennie said feeling betrayed.


"Hey it was shocking for me too." Nayeon defended herself.


"But Jinyoung oppa, I saw a picture of Nayeon unnie with her prom dress on. Get your heart ready. You will absolutely be mind blown." Jennie exclaimed.


"Jaebum oppa get your soul ready too because Jennie ordered a pretty revealing dress." Nayeon exposed her friend as Jaebum looked at his girlfriend with an overprotective look.


"What colour is your dress?" Jinyoung questioned Nayeon while Jennie and Jaebum were cutely bickering again.


"It's like a sparkly blue. Why? You'll see it on the day." Nayeon asked.


"To match my tie or bowtie. Which one do you want?"


"Hmmm... Since I've seen you wear ties already. I want to see you wear a bowtie." Nayeon replied.


"I shall Miss Im." Jinyoung playfully replied receiving a gentle slap from Nayeon.


The four kept talking and joking with each other until 

Jaebum remembered that he had to go order Jennie's corsage for the prom secretly. 


"Uhh... Guys I have an appointment now with Jinyoung sooo we'll drive you guys home first and then we'll head off." Jaebum said as he looked at am extremely confused Jinyoung who had no idea what was going on. Jaebum gave Jinyoung the look and kicked his leg under the table, motioning him to play along.


"Uh-ohhh yeah we do!" Jinyoung replied as he played along even though he didn't know what Jaebum was planning.

 

The four of them left the cafe after paying. Jinyoung and Jaebum dropped the two girls off at Jennie's house as Nayeon wanted to spend some more time with her friend.


"Jaebum hyung, what were you talking about a while ago? What appointment?!??" Jinyoung asked full of curiosity.


"Well you know, every guy has to have a corsage for their partner. My mom told me this place that makes really nice flower bouquet to suit Jennie and Nayeon's prom dress." Jaebum informed Jinyoung.


"Auntie knows everything." Jinyoung said as Jinyoung decided to take a lift in Jaebum's car instead of driving two cars.


"Yeah, she went dress shopping with them and Jennie's mom last season. It took weeks since they wanted some parts altered or extended. But seems like the dresses Jennie and Nayeon bought were very grand or something since mom kept getting it altered over in Italy a few times, she fixed the dress to her standards." Jaebum said as he was driving, "how about you Jinyoung?" He asked.


"Oh, my uncle sent me a few suits over that his company just designed the other day." Jinyoung replied.


"Woah, what company is it?" Jaebum asked.


"The Hugo Boss Kor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter