Missing? Confessions??

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Jaebum-ah where's Nayeon? She's not in her room?" Mrs Im questioned her son who was lying on his bed smiling like an idiot.


"Ooh... She's still at Seungcheol's house. She got a little tired from last night so I told her to just stay there for the night." He informed her trying to not mention that she accidently drank alcohol in front of his mum.


"Oh... What about Jinyoung?"


"Uhummm... He, he stayed back there too. We were playing a game and you know, he got extremely drained out from dancing and all..." Jaebum trailed off.


"Ahh... Wait a minute." Mrs Im murmured causing Jaebum to freeze.


"Oh my god. Did they sleep together?!?!?" She exclaimed rather excitedly even though she should be worried for her daughter.


"Oh my god mum you are so weird. Shouldn't you be worrying if Jinyoung has done anything to her?" Jaebum exclaimed back.


"Wait- So they slept together?!?! I was only joking. Omona this girl is going to get a beating when she gets home.


"Wa-wait! They slept in different rooms." Jaebum lied, trying to protect his sister and friend.


"Okay go-" The doorbell suddenly rang cutting her sentence off which caused Mrs Im to immediately run downstairs. She looked through the monitor and saw her daughter through the screen and immediately opened the door for Nayeon.


"Oh! Jinyoung is here too?" Mrs Im asked as she saw the tall, neatly dressed boy right behind her dwughter.


"Hello Auntie. I came to apologise to you for last night." He said as he bowed to her politely.


"Why? You didn't do anything wrong last night why are you apologising?" Mrs Im questioned as she lead them into the house.


"It was my fault Nayeon wasn't able to come home last night. I should've been more careful with my state but I got too carried away. I am sincerely sorry Auntie." He apologised again feeling a big burden on his shoulders.


"Aigoo... Such a polite young man. It's not your fault. When I was your age I loved to party as well don't worry and just have fun!" Mrs Im told him as she pat his shoulder.


"Mum, I'll go up for a shower then." Nayeon told her mum however receiving a glare back from her mother. 


"Well then Jinyoung, since Nayeon is going to go, you should go back home and rest for the day. You've worked hard bringing that girl back and forth." Mrs Im told him sympathetically.
Nayeon ignored her mum and just went up to her bathroom to wash up.


"Yes auntie, I guess I will be going now." He said as he bowed once again and headed back to his house next door.
As Jinyoung headed inside his house, his phone rang.


"Hello?"


"President, there's a big problem at the company right now. Please come quickly." Assistant Kim informed with urgency in his tone.


"Okay, I'll head there right now." He replied as he went back out not being able to change into different clothes. He quickly grabbed his helmet and headed off on his motorbike.



----
Nayeon POV. 
It's been three days of school now and I haven't seen a sign of him anywhere at all. Even Jaebum says that he isn't in class. I try to just shrug it off but I can't stop worrying. Did something happen to him? What if he got into a accident? Is he purposely trying to ignore me? Where is he? I can't stop thinking about his disappearance ever since yesterday. Jaebum tried going over to his house but no one was home. Some people started to create gossips about how he returned back to America but he wouldn't leave that fast would he? Some others say that he has family issues and others say he has a soccer international championship but that just doesn't sound right...
These past few days, Rowoon has been a lot more cheery lately I don't know why but I'm glad he's back to his normal self.. Jennie and Jaebum has been the talk of the school this week and of course, they're so cute together. Jaebum seems to be more kind these days and that's a miracle. But thank god to Jennie.
After someone posted a short clip of Jinyoung and I dancing at Seungcheol's party, everyone has been giving me the look especially some girls that particularly loved Jinyoung. Everytime I think back to Seungcheol's party, it makes me shiver at the memory. I was so stupid back then, that morning....

End of POV.



Flashback to that morning...

"Should we reenact it?" He spoke daringly.


"Re-reenact what??" She asked confusedly.


"This." He said pointing to her lipstick mark on his mouth.


"Wh-what...?" She stuttered surprisingly. He leaned his face even closer to hers to the point that she can feel his breath on her face. She didn't know what to do but close her eyes tightly. She heard him chuckle which caused her to open her eyes again but he did not move at all. He then suddenly leaned down right next to her ear causing her heart to beat faster and faster. 


"I think I should take you home before your mum gets worried." He whispered in her ear as he slowly got up off the bed putting his shirt back on. Nayeon got off the bed after him as she quickly grabbed her things, quickly heading to the bathroom to fix herself up. Jinyoung stared at her fixing herself at the mirror and chuckled.

"You look better with your messy hair." He said as he grabbed his keys on the table.


"ert."


"What? I'm not a ert, I just have good eyesight for someone named Im Nayeon?" He as he quickly headed outside before she retorted back.
She slightly chuckled at his cheeky wit, as she brushed her fingers through her silky hair. She headed out side after seeing Seungcheol already laying there passed out from last night. She saw Jinyoung standing there waiting for her with his car door open just like a gentleman he is. He had his cheeky smile on his face along with his eye wrinkles that appeared everytime he laughed or smiled. She rolled her eyes at him playfully as she got in the car.

END of Flashback

 

"President, here are the files you requested for." Jinyoung's secretary handed to him a pile of papers on his desk.

 

"Oh yes, thank you." He replied while looking at all the other files he had on his desk.

 

"And President, you have an appointed meeting with one of the hospitals at 3:45pm today. Doctor Im has been looking forward to meeting you after hearing how you were able to clear up the company issues these past few days."

 

"Oh really? I hope we can work together then. I have always wanted to cooperate with a hospital and build it up bigger to help the needs of other people." Jinyoung replied as he finished signing the paperwork on his desk, moving onto the new pile.

 

"Yes President, you should check the news articles of you today. You should be very proud." His secretary told him as she left his office.

 

Jinyoung being busy all week with the company issues, he had no time to go to school or even look at any news about himself. He informed the school that he was sick and would not be able to go in the next week. After a few days of working, he cleared up the issues as quickly as possible which made all the workers around him feel amazed due to his intelligence and clear sighted behaviour approaching such a difficult situation that an adult in their 40's would have trouble dealing with.

After looking through and checking the new set of files, he opened up his apple computer and looked at the articles written about him.

 

Article: *President of the Park Cooperations, quickly solved all company issues and rumours in only a few days. How did a 17 year old boy do such thing?*

President of the Park Cooperations has solved all the issues that has hit the company in these past few days. When the company was at risk of losing their shareholders, President Park somehow convinced them to stay and increase their shares. The company also has increased their stocks and is planning to cooperate with a hospital for the first time. Taking over after his late Grandfather, will he be able to live up to the expectations?

 

Article: President Park resolved all rumours regarding the company in only a few days and managed to keep the shareholders. How did he do it?

Article: At 17 years old, President Park may exceed all the other companies at this rate!

 

Jinyoung kept scrolling through the articles written about him humbly while being satisfied with the good response his company and himself was receiving. He finally got his phone out of his bag and saw a few missed calls and messages from Jaebum and Seungc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter