Sweet

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"It's cute. Don't you think so? I like to have my own fantasies." She chuckled as she suddenly felt his arm snake around her waist, leaning down closer to her face. She was now leaning against the bookshelf. His other hand holding the book, skillfully split open the book in half with one hand and was now next to their faces that were now only inches apart, covering both their heads from any exposure to anyone else seeing their faces.


"And in these romance books, the couple's kiss like this right?"


"Hmmm... Not all of them." She replied as she smirked at him, "I'll take this thank you Mr. Park Jinyoung." She said as she grabbed the book out of his hand and left him with a teasing look, walking back to her seat.
He shook his head at her as he smiled and went to look for a book.
As he came back to his seat in the corner of the library, he saw her sitting right next to his table looking like she was struggling on something as she was twirling her pink pen in her hand with her eyebrows scrunched together. Her romance book was slipped in her bag and her cheeks were now a little pink. A huge smile flashed across his face from ear to ear as he quietly sat in his seat taking a quick glance at her again but she was too concentrated to notice him. He looked over to her book and it was Math, the subject he was best at. He saw her furrowing eyebrows which caused him to chuckle as she quickly looked at him with wide eyes.


"What are you doing here??" She whispered as she didn't want to be noisy in the library.


He pointed to the workload he had, "catch up work." She nodded as she went back to look at the question she was trying to solve.


"Does Miss Academic Pupil need help on math??" He whispered teasingly as he kept his eyes on her.


"How did you find out?"


"Well your name and Jennie's name is engraved on that golden crest shield at the front of the library and office." He stated, proud of his girlfriend.


"I just... I'm just not good at math. It's hard and Jaebum doesn't make it any better." She whined cutely which caused him to chuckle.


"Let's see..." He stood up from his seat and walked over to her side, leaning down beside her reading the question she was stuck with.


"Oh for this one, you have to put the answer in 'r cis theta' to get the full marks, here I'll give you a demonstration question and then it'll help you on this question here." He quickly wrote down a similar question and showed her how to solve it the easiest and fastest way possible.


"I never knew Mr. Park Jinyoung was so good at math? Better than Jaebum." She cocked her head as she smiled at him.


"Hmmm... The only subject I'm good at?" He chuckled as he scratched his head shyly which caused her to laugh.


"This makes so much more sense than when Jaebum tried to tutor me." She said.


"Maybe that's a sign that you should change tutors and spend some quality time with another one." He whispered as he went back to his seat next to her table.


"I don't think I'll be able to get anything done." She joked playfully as she went back to her work.


"Just tell me if you're stuck with anything. I'll always be available for you." He replied as he was writing down his analysis.


"Stop being so cringey." She rolled her eyes playfully as she finished up the question with ease after his help. She began to put her books in her bag but getting the romance book she just borrowed out on the table, ready to start reading.



"Nayeon? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice was heard a few metres away from her table which caused her to look up, recognising the voice.


"Eoohh?! Rowoon? I-I'm just doing this. What are you doing here?" She replied with a curious look.
Rowoon moved his eyes to Jinyoung that was now quietly doing his work not wanting to interrupt them.


"Well... I just finished my shift here. Helping out at the library." He replied as he glanced towards Jinyoung's direction again.


"Ooh... Since when did you volunteer here? Being such a good student again." She joked with her childhood friend as she took mini glances at Jinyoung.


"Are you going to go home anytime soon? I can take you home?" Rowoon offered her.


"With your chauffeur? No thanks. You know me Rowoon, and plus I'm going to stay back and read for a bit. I get distracted at home." She said as she wasn't very fond of getting driven by a chauffeur. It felt like there was no privacy in her life. She still wonders why her father sometimes goes to work with a chauffeur.


"You can read in the car? I won't distract you. I'll tell the chauffeur to be as quiet as possible." He tried to convince her to come with him.


"It's okay Rowoon. Maybe next time. I just want to read here for a while." She said lifting up her book.


"Okay then. If you say so..." He nodded as he left the library feeling regret and loss. Remembering what he saw as he was sorting the books out on to the shelves.


Rowoon POV.

I was pushing the trolley with all the books that needed sorting out in the senior section. I was passing the horror section and then put all the horror books in order. I then moved onto the next aisle which was the romance aisle. Before I could turn, I saw a familiar figure trying to reach for a book which caused me to chuckle at her. It was my long time childhood friend, my one sided love, Nayeon. She looked so cute and beautiful whenever she did anything. Especially when she reads. Maybe I should help her. But before I could step in the aisle, he was already behind her. He already grabbed the book for her. He already put a smile on her face. He already made her blush... I looked away and continued my job.

End of POV.


Nayeon looked over to Jinyoung who was silently working on his work pile diligently.


"You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter