Realisation

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon's POV

I came home from school and I was already so tired after a week. I have no idea how I'm going to survive the rest of the year but I'm not looking forward to it... At all.
I went up to my room, getting changed out of my clothes into a simple oversized white sweater that fit on perfectly as a dress. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail as I plopped down on my comfy bed, taking out my phone, I scroll through instagram and twitter. I suddenly see a picture taken of me, Jennie and Jinyoung at the cafeteria? The other students at the school must really have a big interest on our lives... 
I scrolled down more on my timeline seeing all these girls posting pictures they took of Jinyoung in class and during the soccer match this afternoon. He looks so handsome...- Wait... No Nayeon.. You've only known him for two days. 


The doorbell rang? Who was it?
I suddenly heard my mum calling me from downstairs shouting that we have a guest over again. I quickly ran downstairs as I saw her in the kitchen looking jumpy so I entered the kitchen and started helping out. I guess Jaebum was at the door already to greet the guest and mum just left me hanging in the kitchen to go out. I guess she must've been really excited today.

"Woahhh... You're so handsome! I heard a lot about you dear." I heard my mum's loud talking from the kitchen. He must be someone young...


"Auntie, your children must've taken some good genes from you." He complimented while their mum started laughing in agreement.

WAIT- That voice...

I suddenly thought of the most strangest thought.
Noo it can't be... I quickly ran outside of the kitchen to the lounge still in my apron while holding a spatula in my hand.
My body froze when I saw who it was-
You've got to be kidding mum.

End of POV.



Tall, brown hair, dark brown eyes, his hair perfectly gelled up, looking like a business-man. 
"Oh! Nayeonnie annyeong~~" He exclaimed as he saw her run out from somewhere.

"Nayeon-ah! I invited him over tonight!" Her mum told her.

"O-oh..."

"But why are you dressed so formally. All neat and tidy in a suit and all??" Jaebum questioned while scanning up and down his body.

 

"Oh! I had something to attend to this afternoon... It was kinda important." He replied while Nayeon's mum looked at him curiously.

 

"It was in the afternoon?" Nayeon's mum asked him again.

 

"Yes. I had to miss out on a bit of school hehe but where is Mr. IM?" He asked trying to get the attention off of him.

As soon as Mrs. IM was going to reply, the front door opened revealing a middle aged man wearing a dark grey suit carrying a bag in his hands with nicely sleeked back hair. 

 

"Oh! So this is our guest to were talking about?" Mr Im asked Mrs Im.

 

"Yes it was! Isn't he handsome?" She exclaimed as Mr Im chuckled.

 

"Neh. Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Park Jinyoung. I'm the same age as Jaebum and I'm his school friend. Nice to meet you Mr Im." He offered his hand out to him as Mr Im accepted it and shook his hand back.

 

"Park Jinyoung..?? Nice to meet you as well. Just call me uncle from now on. I've heard a lot about you." He said as he looked towards Nayeon's direction who slowly moved back into the kitchen.

 

"Nayeon-ah! Why don't you help Jinyoung and show him around the house? Jaebum help me organize the table. Jinyoung-ah, you can take off your blazer and put it on the hanger over there." Mrs Im ordered them, of course having an intention behind this.

 

Nayeon silently groaned as she dragged herself out of the kitchen, taking off her pink apron she was wearing. She looked at the smiling guy in front of her who did look pretty handsome... 

 

"Just follow me." She said as she started walking off. She turned around and saw Jinyoung still standing there with a teasing face.

He chuckled seeing her confused face. She walked back to him, she grabbed his wrist as she lead him to the different rooms and floors around the house.

 

"You have a beautiful and big house.." He said as he looked around at the paintings and sculptures accompanied by the fancy looking chandelier at the top of the staircase and another one on top of the dining room. He stopped and observed the family pictures displayed around the house. He admired the family. They looked like a warm and happy family by the looks of it. He wished he could experience the same but it was too late.

 

"Jinyoung oppa. Let's go. I'll show you upstairs, they're the rooms." Nayeon said as she headed upstairs without having to lead him this time.

 

"Arasso. And did you finally decide to call me oppa?" He replied teasingly as he ran up to keep up with her.

She ignored his comment pretending that she didn't hear what he said just then.

 

"This is Jaebum oppa's room, and on the right is Yoona-unnie's room. She's at work right now but she'll be back soon. And finally the end room is my parents room." She directed as she pointed to the room locations.

 

"But... Where's your room?" He asked cautiously whilst looking around.

 

"Why? You don't need to know Park Jinyoung." She teased as she tilted her head.

 

"I want to knowww~" He whined. 

 

"Never ever~" She stuck her tongue out as she ran off.

 

"Is this room it?" He walked further down the hall as he met a light pink double door. He pushed it open revealing a very refreshing room that bloomed and shined. A very large and spacious room, neatly organized with everything in order. The paintings and pictures aligned with one after another. The many different awards, presented and displayed on the wide glass shelf. No spec of dust found anywhere. All her books were stacked neatly on a bookshelf and her desk had neatly stacked books with her laptop and iPad next to it. Her big pink bed that had bright pink curtains around every corner made the room look more fancy and princess-like. He plopped himself down on the bed. He could smell a strawberry like scent that made him feel warm inside, "smells just like her", he thought as he looked up to the ceiling. 

"Woahh... She even has stars on her ceiling??" He mumbled to himself in disbelief.

 

"Who gave you permission to lay on my bed?" A mocking tone was heard outside of the room. She was leaning on the door as she tilted her head looking at Jinyoung.

"I did." He replied as he still stayed on the bed, still not moving an inch. Nayeon walked up to the laying figure and saw him smirking at her, spreading out his arms on her bed. His hair was now messy and his tie was loose with his top two buttons undone which made him look more attractive. 

"You must like my bed a lot." 

"Yeah I do, want to join me?" He as he motioned her to lie down next to him.

"ert." She said as she walked towards the light pink couch at the end of her bed, hearing a notification pop up on her phone. 

"What? You called me a ert? Im Nayeon?" He questioned in disbelief.

"Mmm. Now be quiet oppa, my friend is calling me." She replied as she answered Jennie's call. He got off her bed and sat next to her as he heard her friend's voice through her phone.

 

"Nayeon-ah what are you doing?" Jennie asked.

"I'm just hanging around in my room.." She replied as she looked over to Jinyoung who was staring straight at her, causing her to look away.

"I'm boreeddd unnieeee~~" Jennie whined.

"You wanna come over then? Come hang out with me. You're house is close to mine anyways." She told her.

"Nooo you can't." Jinyoung blurted out, Nayeon glared at him as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Bwoyah! Nayeon unnie who was that? Why do you have a boy in your room.Omo! Are you doing something bad right now unnie??" Jennie panicked.

"Yah! Why would I do that. That was just Jaebum oppa. He actually wants you to come over. Hurry up and come!!" Nayeon exclaimed, running out of her room fleeing from Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung went out of her room, heading downstairs to Mr and Mrs IM. Jaebum was also there chilling on the couch, watching TV while Mr Im was sitting next to him reading the news on his iPad. He saw Nayeon entering the kitchen again after calling Jennie and running away from him. He joined Jaebum and Mr Im on the couch, trying to become closer to the two.

 

"Nayeon-ah! Why are you here? You should be showing Jinyoung around the house." Her mum exclaimed while stirring the soup.

" I already have mum. And by the way, Jennie is coming over in a few minutes. I invited her over." She informed. 

"Arasso, the more the merrier. Have you told Jaebum yet?" 

"No, not yet. He can find out when she comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter