Her Life

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

8:15am - School

Nayeon POV

Jaebum and I arrived at the school parking, seeing Jennie and Jisoo there as well made my morning just a little better as they came up and hugged me while Jaebum locked his car. Jaebum ran up to us and put his arm around Jennie suddenly, causing her to shriek but later she hit him on the arm. These two are just so cute. I encircled my arms around Jennie and Jisoo whilst heading to the school gates along with Jaebum. The sound of a loud motor engine zoomed past us, a figure with a black helmet, riding a motorcycle parked a few metres away from us.

It was him.

I was hoping Jaebum wouldn't tease me because he saw Jinyoung too. I didn't want to start my day off like this.. Seeing him already.

End of POV.

 

"Ayee!! Nayeon! Look who it is." Jaebum teased as he ran up to Jinyoung leaving the three girls there. Jinyoung took off his helmet, flicking his messy hair into place, hearing Jaebum from a few metres away. He got off his motorbike, turning around seeing an excited Jaebum approaching him. 

"Oh! Jaebum hyung! Good morning!" He said cheerfully, as he began to walk towards the schoolgate along with Jaebum. From the corner of his eyes, he saw three girls a few metres away from them talking about something. 

"Jinyoung you should've guessed what happened yesterday." Jaebum said as he put his arm around Jinyoung.

"What happened?"

"Well.. At dinner, I was talking about you and then we started teasing Nayeon with you. It was so funny because she started going red and my mum wouldn't stop even until this morning." Being the annoying brother he is, he told Jinyoung everything causing him to start laughing.

The two headed to the school gates still talking to each other.

 

"Bwoyah~ Jaebum oppa is so weird." Jennie complained as he left them to go to Jinyoung.

"Why did Jaebum tease you just then? Who is it?" Jisoo curiously asked as she looked over at the guy on his motorbike.

"Ahh... That's no one. He's just being weird like always.." Nayeon quickly replied trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"But, who's that guy riding the motorbike? He looks so cool..." Jisoo said, not taking her eyes off his back figure.

"Wait a minute.. Isn't that the new guy in Jaebum's and your class unnie? What was his name again? He came to our table yesterday." Jennie remembered, seeing him turn around.

"Oh! The handsome guy! Woahhhh.. He's so cool." Jisoo couldn't take her eyes off him as she leaned in towards Nayeon with hearts coming out of her eyes.

"Come on guys. Let's go or else we'll be late." Nayeon reminded them as she quickly dragged Jisoo to the school gates.

Bad idea...

"Oh!!! Nayeonnie annyeong!" A smiling guy, with his brown, short, messy hair greeted, waving his hand at Nayeon as the five of them bumped into each other at the school gate. 

Jisoo and Jennie widened their eyes in shock, hearing him greet Nayeon so casually as if they've known each other for years.

"Hi Jinyoung..sunbae."

"I told you to call me oppa right? Sunbae makes me sound so old.." He said, ruffling her hair.

"I guess you guys have talked before." Jaebum teasingly said.

"Anyways see you girls around." Jinyoung smiled, leaving the three of them with Jaebum, as they headed to their class.

"Oh my god. Im Nayeon! Since when did you talk to him?" Jennie exclaimed in shock.

"Ah- I just met him briefly yesterday when Taehyung tried to annoy me." Nayeon replied trying to act as calm as she could be.

"Isn't he so charming? He's going to be my ideal type Nayeon-ah. Introduce him to me." Jisoo blurted out.

"He's in your class unnie! Go approach him yourself." Jennie defended Nayeon after seeing her mind blank face.

The three of them parted when the bell rung quickly going to class. 

Jennie and Nayeon entered their class, again the boys started cheering and handing them small gifts while Mr Park tried to calm them down.

"Okay guys! I know they're pretty but you can do your fanboying at break time! Hurry up and go back to your seats." Mr Park scolded them as the class started laughing.

"Nayeon-ah I called you but you didn't pick up yesterday. Did something happen?" Rowoon concerningly asked her.

"Oh... Yesterday? I guess I was just busy that's all.." She replied as her mind started drifting off to what happened yesterday with Jinyoung.

"Aish. My heads going crazy." Nayeon mumbled as she shook her head, trying to focus on the lesson.

"Is it becuase of Jinyoung sunbae?" Jennie whispered.

"Yes- Wait! No, no I meant-"

"Unnieee~~ Hehehehe you have some lingering feelings for him right?"

"No I don't. Stop teasing me." Nayeon said quietly trying not to get caught talking in class.

"So what happened yesterday? Tell me everything!" Jennie excitedly whispered.

"What happened?" Rowoon but in curiously.

"Nothing." Nayeon bluntly stated making Rowoon go back to his corner.

For the rest of the class, Jennie kept annoying Nayeon to tell her but she wouldn't budge.

"Pleasseee unnieee~~ I won't tell anyone at all. Even Jisoo and Rowoon." She whispered.

"Fine." She heard Jennie squealing which made her laugh.

"Girls! Stop talking. I know math is boring but at least try to make it look like you're paying attention." Mr Park whined making the whole class laugh.

"Okay sir!" The two replied while giggling.

 

"Class dismissed!" Jisoo kept taking small glances now and then during the lesson, getting told off a few times by her teacher for not paying attention. Thinking about it, she feels embarrassed that she got in trouble in front of Jinyoung.

"Jisoo-ah, I'll be leaving first okay? I have my dance lessons now." Seulgi told her while leaving to the dance rooms.

"Arrasso.." Jisoo replied with no energy at all.

She walked out of the class alone, carrying her books in her arms, walking slowly as she didn't have any classes afterwards. Someone suddenly bumped into her causing all her books to fall on the ground. She was about to shout at that person for not looking but as soon as she saw the person's face, she froze immediately.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I was in a rush so I didn't see where I was going." He leaned down, picking up all the books dropped on the ground.

"Here you go!" He exclaimed while smiling.

"...Oh! Thankyou!" She replied, grabbing the books out of his hands, bowing to him.

He quickly left down the stairs, Jisoo standing there still in a daze. 

"He-he talked to me and, and he-he helped me.." She mumbled leaning against the wall.

 

Nayeon and Jennie were walking out of their class heading towards the cafeteria to eat after their lesson. Jennie still anticipating Nayeon's incident with Jinyoung yesterday. 

"One carbonara, one ddukbokki and fried chicken please." Jennie placed her order with Nayeon as the two waited for the server to get their food.

"I'll pay for that thankyou!" The two turned around seeing a handsome guy from before holding out a $20 bill to the server.

"Jinyoung sunbae?" Jennie questioned with a shocked face.

"You don't have to!" Nayeon exclaimed trying to put the bill back into his pocket.

"Wae? Then I'll eat with you two. Fair?" He raised his eyebrows as the server took the bill from him and handed them their food.

Jennie looked at Nayeon and smirked.

"Okay, I'm fine with that." Jennie replied.

"Good!" The three walked over to a table, everyone in the cafeteria were staring at the three while taking pictures, uploading them online.

'The new handsome guy and the two most popular girls together? What is their relationship?' - {caption}

 

"Sooo.. How did you two become friends?" Jinyoung started the conversation.

"We are childhood friends. We went to the same school and dancing classes so we got really close." Jennie explained.

"Woahh.. So you've known each other for quite a while."

"Yeah. We always do our dance contests with each other, we pratically do everything with each other right unnie?" Jennie exclaimed.

"Ye-yeah.."

"That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter