First Day Back

It Comes and Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nayeon's POV
I woke up at 7am for a new semester which means I get to see my friends again. I'm so tired from last night, talking on the phone to Jisoo till 1:40am. Totally regret it because now I'm dreading to get out of bed. I heard my brother shout from his room telling me to get off my bed and get ready, I didn't want to see a grumpy old man in the morning so I had no choice but to get my off my comfy bed. 
As I went downstairs, I saw my older sister, Yoona leave the house for work. Mum was exercising in the gym room after preparing breakfast, dad went to work and my stupid brother is nowhere to be seen, even though he shouted at me like 15 minutes ago. Who cares about him anyways, it's his last year of high school, he can take responsibility. 
END OF POV


"IM JAEBUM! GET DOWN HERE!" Nayeon screamed.

 


15 minutes later...

"Mum! Jaebum oppa and I are going to school now!" Nayeon shouted from the door.


"Okay sweetie, don't let the boys tease or hit on you okay? Jaebum take care of your lil sister carefully!"

Her mum shouted back after finishing doing her last sit up. She heard Nayeon mumbling something after she said that but she knew that everyone adored her little precious daughter.


"I know Mum!" Jaebum replied as he unlocked his convertible Mercedes Benz, putting the roof down.




"My hair is gonna get messy with all the wind." Nayeon whined as she hopped into the passenger seat.
"What's the point, your hair is down and plus you'll catch everyone's attention with your ugly, messy hair." He teased.


"Yah!" She slapped him on his arm as he reversed out of their basement garage. Behind them, they heard a motorbike zoom past them. A boy wearing the same uniform with a black helmet and black bag.

 

"Get on his level Jaebum." Nayeon teased in a mocking tone.

 

"Shut up." He said as he started speeding up.


On the way to school, the IM Siblings caught everyone's attention. With their superior genes and their car, they looked like royal siblings. One guy on the street gave Nayeon a wink but she looked at him disgustingly, turning back to look at her phone. Jaebum glared at the guy and he drove off.

"Yah. Im Nayeon! Lower your skirt. Have you forgotten how many erts are in this school?" He ordered, as he opened the car door for his sister. 
"I know I know Mr Bossy boots. I will be careful.." She said in a annoyed tone but she suddenly brightened up when she saw her bestest friend.


"JENNIE KIM! I MISSED YOU!" She yelled at her as Jennie got out of her car.
Jennie ran to her as they both bombarded each other with hugs and kisses on the cheek.


"Oh. Hi.. Jaebum oppa... Long time no see..." Jennie said hesitantly as she saw him standing there awkwardly.


"Mmhmm... Long time no see Jennie, you've been well I see?" He chuckled as he walked past her not forgetting to ruffle her hair.


"Aish my hair." She whined as she poked his cheek.


"Merong~" He stuck his tongue out and ran away. Jennie was about to chase him but decided to spend some quality time with her best friend before school officially started.  


"He gets so childish around you." Nayeon scoffed at her brother just then while she wrapped her arm around Jennie's arm walking through the school gates.


"I know right and he's all serious with other girls. What in the world..?" Jennie said not understanding her friends brother at all. 


"Unnie! I hope we're in the same class this year oh my gawd. And Jichu too." She pleaded as the two walked to the main notice board notifying them their classes. 

"Oh! They changed it this year! Instead of having a timetable, it says your homeroom class will be all your other classes too! So it'll be all the same people in every class." A student said at the notice board. 


"Omo Jennie-ah! WE'RE IN THE SAME HOMEROOM! WOOP WOOP!" Nayeon rejoiced, celebrating with Jennie. 


"YES! MY WIFEY~" The two were jumping together until they heard someone.


"Uhmmm.. So am I kids!" A tall, giant guy with a deep voice intercepted their little celebration as he joined in the hug.


"ROWOON!! WE MISSED YOU TOO!!" Nayeon screamed as she hugged him back even though she only reaches up till his chest.


"I guess Jisoo noona isn't in our class this year then.." Rowoon said to the 2 girls.


"Yeah... Jisoo unnie won't be here with us in homeroom but we still have breaktimes?!" 


"Yup!" Nayeon replied as she linked her arms around Jennie and Rowoon as the three head to class. 
The three arrived at their homeroom and already, this homeroom was LIT. 


"They somehow gathered all the cool and chill students in this homeroom." Rowoon said as he scanned the classroom from the outside window. 
They walked in and the class suddenly stopped and stared at them.


"IT'S IM NAYEON AND JENNIE KIM!!" The boys suddenly yelled. Every boy in the classroom started fanboying and yelling while some of the girls were secretly taking pictures or taking notes on how Jennie and Nayeon styled their hair and uniform. Some were fangirling about Rowoon and his bursting charms and looks.


"LMAO. I thought I was gonna have some fanboys this year but I guess not..." Rowoon whispered to them making them chuckle.


The three sat down next to each other. As soon as they took off their bag, a bunch of boys and some girls bombarded their desks.


"Our Nayeon and Jennie.. How were your holidays ladiesss??" One guy asked but was interrupted by another guy which turned into a bomb of questions and compliments.


"Okay students! Go back to your seats! I know Nayeon and Jennie are pretty but you gotta calm your souls." Mr Park said.


"Mr Park! You're back!! We missed you!" Nayeon and Jennie said.


"Of course kiddos, the cool teacher is back. Now since this homeroom class will be all your classes, I'll also be your teacher. I want to see good results peeps." He said in a joking manner but serious at the same time. 


"How was your trip to America Mr Park?" Rowoon asked him.


"Great! Actually, it's very big there. Cool place to work at but here's better. Hahaha. Okay now let's start!" He said. Mr Park used to be their teacher 5 years ago but then left to America to visit his son. He was indeed their favourite teacher ever since and now he was the school's vice principal.

 


Breaktime
Rowoon, Nayeon and Jennie met up with the rest of their friends; Seulgi, Jisoo, S.Coups and Jae. 


"Yah~ Nayeon-ah. I'm in the same homeroom as your brother." Jisoo whined.


"Hey, I'm in your homeroom too! And you guys, there's a new transfer student from our homeroom class. Apparently he came from America" Seulgi said.


"Chinja? How come I didn't notice?" Jisoo said as she raised her eyebrow.


"Aigoo. You were busy goofing around with Jackson that's why." Seulgi replied back.


"Is he handsome?" Jae asked curiously.


"Bwoyah~ what kind of boy asks that question about another boy." Jennie .


"Hey I'm curious!" He argued back in English. 


"Oh please." Jennie snapped back.


"Why don't you guys see him for yourselves later on when you meet him. He'll be hanging around with Jaebum and his friends." Seulgi said not bothering to tell them.


"Oh yeah! Nayeon-ah! Heard that creep is still following you around?" S.Coups teased.


"OMG thank the lord I haven't seen any traces of him today because I'm dreading meeting him." She replied agitatedly, rolling her eyes.


"Wait. I forgot my phone in my homeroom. I need to get it." Nayeon suddenly remembered as she stood up.


"Woohoo! IM Nayeon LOOKING FINE TODAY"

"Nayeon looks so hot today!"

"IM NAYEON MARRY ME!"

The screams from different fanboys were heard in the canteen. Nayeon shook her head as she headed up to her homeroom class. 

"Yeokshi, the cousin is always stealing attention from me everytime!" S.Coups complained.

"Please Seungcheol hyung. She's more popular than you ever since she was born." Jae said as he headed off to the music room.

"Yah! Shut up Jae!" He shouted at the walking figure with a guitar around him.

"He's in love with music. Music is like his girlfriend." Seulgi said as she suddenly saw Jaebum approach their group with the new kid.

"Jaebum hyung! Long time no see. Missed you. Anyways what are you doing here?" Rowoon said, as his eyes diverted to the guy next to him.

"Oh this is a new transfer student, Park Jinyoung." He introduced.

Short brown hair with hazelnut coloured eyes and a well built, athletic guy bowed to them slightly while smiling.

"Hello. I'm new here so I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter