CH 1- RUN! PART 2

함께-Together

Ok..... So here is what BBK says........ Enjoy it!!

********************************************************************************************************************

He said turning ferocious that very moment, "Why? Chanyeol is wearing my socks and his don't fit my legs! Does not he know that I have small legs? So how could he even wear mine? Chanyeol! What Mine Is Mine! Got it? Aruso?" I literally gave up on them and all of us felt like beating them hard. Suddenly, we hear our bell ring for our classes. This was the second time that we were seen running. My hand seemed to be broken, as I ran the whole time carrying my casio. We hurried inside the classroom but it wae too late. The teacher was already inside the class. All of us went, "AAH! 진짜요!(Seriously!)" The next second we were all standing on the hallway. Sehun whispered me, "Because of these hyungs, even I am late for school, even though my house is so near." I stared at him. I peep out to find the boys talking among themselves and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were literally fighting with each other because of that same stupid reason. Suho and Kris were trying to seperate them. Hearing the noise in the corridor we got more scoldings from our teacher and we finally entered the class. He said, "You all band-mates...... First of all you all came late to school.....,, Secondly you make noise in the corridor! What do you think??? You all really don't know the value of time!!!" We had to listen to him for a whole period and then we all said together, "Chusomida! Ssangnim!" We sat at our desks after listening to him. We all took a whole row to sit. Everyday that particular row was left for us and we get scared that if even one person wasn't present there....... we were all in trouble because it was too obvious for a whole new row to be left. At the front desk sat Luhan, then Chen, then Baekhyun, then D.O., then me. Behind me sat Chanyeol, Kai, Suho, Kris, then sat Sehun, Tao, Lay and finally Xiumin. We attended our classes and it was good that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were sitting seperate. Otherwise they would again start fighting like 'Cats'. All the boys left for our 'own' band room and I followed them after I came back from the library to return an issued book and took my casio to the room. When I went there I saw Luhan standing in front of the door with his hands in his pocket. I didn't see anyone except him there. I asked him, "What are you doing here? Where are the others He said suddenly noticing me, "Oh! I was waiting for you.... the rest have gone to play hockey..." i kept my casio along with all the instruments and said, "Oh soccer? Wow!" He added, "I didn't go with them because I said them that I would wait for you...." "You really love soccer... then why didn't you just go and play with them?" I asked as we walked towards the ground. Suddenly, D.O. appeared out of the blue he gave me an eye smile and said, "Annyeong!" I smiled at him. He said, "I was finding you both everywhere. Should we grab up lunch together? What do you think Jae?" I nodded my head as a Yes! Luhan said, "Let's call the others then!" I walked with both of them by my side. I saw them play soccer and then I shouted, "Guys! Let's go and have lunch together!" They showed me an OK sign and then we three left for the cafeteria, while they followed us behind. We sat at one table, somewhat stuffed. I was busy eating when a group of girls passed us by. They said in their highest tone, "See that stupid pevert.... again sitting between those TWELVE unattractive boys.... She is really a jerk.. Isn't she?" I was busy listening to them. The boys didn't even pay attention. One of them said, "I heard she was the female vocalist of the group....is she even capable for singing...I really doubt." They kept on speaking stupid things about me........ My anger boiled over and over. I didn't say a word for myself. I took my fork and pierced it so hard on a french-fry..... that it shook the whole table. All of the boys stopped eating and stared at me with blank faces. Xiumin asked me, "What's wrong?" I kept quiet and looked at those group of girls and ate my fry. The boys looked at me astonishingly and then they gulped in their food and then continued to eat. I finished quickly and reached our room with heavy, angry steps of mine. The boys followedme as soon as I went out. Girls in this school are really insane! They think that our band is useless? USELESS?? Have they even watched us properly? They really love to jump onto conclusions! Really! The room provided to us was actually an old un-used classroom, and it was our first time in there....The desks were kind of broken and there was a blackboard in front, which was somewhat in a good condition. There was a damaged shelf beside it. The instruments were kept at a side. Before the boys entered, I dusted a bench and sat on it, taking out the lyrics of the song, i was working on andhummed the tune a bit. Suddenly they all came inside the room and I stood up and said, "So guys! This is our room! Our own room to practice!!" They stood there for a while and then looked here and there with their arms folded. Suddenly, Chanyeol took out his phone and chose a location and then clicked a selca. The disease spread right away, all of them took a selca and posted it on SNS. I asked them, "What was the need of taking photos out here." "This place is 진짜 대박!(Really Awesome!) That is why! I really like this place!" Chanyeol said when he was done. Xiumin said after a deep thought, "Guys I think we need to stay here till midnight maybe..." Almost everyone of us exclaimed, "왜?(Why)" "Guys we need to clean up this place! Can we practice here in this dirt?" He said. Suho said, "Kids! He is right anyway..... Let's get to work quickly...... There is a lot to do!"

*******************************************************************************************************************

How will these guys end up cleaning? Any ideas? How will they turn out? Leave ur comments and likes! Wait for the next chapter, 썸타(Lil' Something)^_^ Keep on supporting 함께 Together..........Annyeong ^o^