Xiumin

함께-Together

From Suho's P.O.V 

*******
Xiumin went first...

"Hey...Jae...umm..."

"Oh Xiumin hyung!" She began. 

"It is so nice to see you!" 

"Me too...." She smiled. 

"Well... I was thinking about this for a long time...." 

"What is troubling you, Xiumin baby?" 

I saw hyung's face. It was red. He suddenly shouted, " Ya! I just cannot do this! I cannot confess in front of my dongsaeng! Jae-ya! What is the use of all this? You'll hit me if I ever do this!!" 

Jae stared at him and said, "Oppa... Ani.. Hyung... You should atleast try, just once!" 

"Ok.... I like you, fine?" Hyung blurted out. 

"Ani... Have feeling in it... How will you guys get girlfriends like this?" Jae did a head-slap. We all laughed shyly at that.

"That was not a complement.. it was an insult dumbos!" She glared at us. We all cooed,. "Oh...." 
She gaves us a look and then turned to face hyung, "So...?"

"Ah... Hehe... I cannot propose!" Xiumin hyung gave the wildest reply. 
"Ah! Dwaesseo! (Forget it!)" She said as she crossed her legs leaning against the sofa. 

There was a momentary pause. Xiumin hyung suddenly grabbed a rose from the nearby flower-vase and knelt down in front of Jae. She was taken back from the action and I was sure that she was embarrassed. She quickly sat straight as her red face hid behind her hair. 

Xiumin hyung gave the rose to her saying, "Jae-ya... From the day we met... I have had this feeling for you . I don't understand how to express in front of you. I mean, you are my dongsaeng.... Yet I am so attracted to you.... So, today is the day when I finally can tell you that... I love you, Jae." 

Jae was literally flustered. She took the rose and kept it back in the vase. She smiled to manage her shivery-voice and said, "Ok... Pass.... See that you propose your girlfriend better than this..." 

He smiled as we hooted like junglies.  

"And from now on... Since I am your boyfriend... Don't call me Oppa Ani Hyung and just call me Oppa." He smiled.

She just showed a 👌. 

"Today we have a lot to see!!!"
*****
Guess who's next??