Sherlock- Part 5

함께-Together
*****Xiumin's P.O. V.***** We left the field when Baekhyun signalled to us that Chanyeol needed some me-time. After 5 minutes, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came running towards us. They looked terrified. "Jae's in trouble!!!" All of us stood up and I said,"What?? How did you know??" "She just called hyung, She said that...." Chamyeol butted in,"..... she is trapped in her own house." Tao started running and shouted," We need to save her quickly. Run hyung, we need to save Jae-ya!!" We ran as fast as we could and reached Jae's house. There were the CLs. I was angry. They had locked Jae into her own house, that Jae who calls me Hyung instead of Oppa. Kris said,"Let's do it!!!" We kicked the door open and went inside angrily. Kai threw one of them so hard that he went flying inside a room. He went imside, gave him a dangerous look and we continued our fight. After kicking and punching and throwing the CLs, we began our search for Jae. I suddenly heard the sound of boxes dropping and followed that sound. I saw boxes fallen and something right behind it. Chanyeol came running,"Hyung did you find her???" I signalled him to keep quiet and I went nearer to the pile of boxes. There was the guy who had been thrown by Kai. Suddenly another pile of boxes fell off. I moved back. Chanyeol was still behind me..... When the boxes cleared off I saw... Jae! I exclaimed, "Jae-ya!" I jumped over the boxes and saw her tied up.... She was trying to breathe and shout....I opened the tape stuck to and finally she was breathing really hard almost rolling side from side. She couldn't even move. I felt like crying after seeing her in this state. She said, "Oppa! Oppa!" All the others came running inside the room shouting, "Jae-ya!" I just couldn't see her like that! The guys helped her out to untie the ropes.... I opened her hands and gave her a tight hug with glimmering eyes.... She sat against the cupboard and she still struggled to breathe. Chanyeol gave her some water. After she completed drinking the water in one go.... she teared up saying, "Oppa! I fought with them.... I tried my best...... but, I failed..... I failed to save myself....." Now, None of us..... none of us liked tears in her eyes..... Maybe, I was also the part of crying..... Baekhyun came near to Jae and sat on his toes. He hugged her first and thwn said, "You had been brave enougg Jae-ya... Don't be so sad.... If you're sad and you cry like this (lifts up Jae's face)....You know what even I'll cry....!" Jae couldn't stop herself to hug Baek because she was very scared.... Chanyeol, who was crying really hard went near Jae and said, "Jae-ya! Mian-hae! Please forgive me... I should've dropped you! I am really sorry!!" Both of them held hands tight enough and didn't want to let go... But, Jae was different....different from all other girls I have ever met.... She smiled a bit and said, "It is not at all your fault Chanyeol-i! If it wasn't you..... I wouldn't have matured a step higher!" Chanyeol heard this and burst into a sad laughter. Jae stood up and we all had a group hug with her in the middle....She was our one and only adorable sister whom we loved so much...... ************************************ ^_^*****************************************