On the Snow-6

함께-Together

대박! #MAMAAWARDS 엑소 오빠군 축하해요! For your 2 wins! And Congratulations to First Snow-EXO for being back in the charts! And Korea congratulations for receiving its first snow....... And my fanfic reaching part 6 of the chapter-On the Snow.....Coincidence

********************************************************************************************************************

****Jae's P.O.V****

I took out a page and wrote, _______________________________________________________________ "Dear ______, It must be weird but can you help me understand what 첫사랑 (Cho Sarang-first love) means?" _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote twelve like this. And now, after passing the letter to Sehun, I passed on another letter to D.O and all the others. I finally passed on the letter to Xiumin hyung and entered the classroom. I sat on my bench without a word. I quietly observed the guys.

Chanyeol winked at me.

D.O. smiled at me.

Baekhyun gave me his square smile and continued laughing.

Chen smiled and shook his head a bit.

Luhan gave me a grin and smiled.

Kai ruffled my hair, grinned and sat.

Suho bent towards me and said in my ear, "You'll get to know about it don't worry!" He smiled and said aloud, "Got it??" I nodded my head and he went and sat on his seat.

Kris looked at me, smirked, and sat down...

Sehun ruffled my hair saying, "Cutie!" Tao looked at me and kept on laughing.

Lay sat half on his knees and said, "Our little sis...you'll get to know about it sooner than you expect...." He gave me his dimple-smile and sat on his seat. I bent my neck towards the side , confused.

Xiumin came and pulled my cheeks saying, "Omo!!! Uri Dongsaeng has grown up!!!!"

I thought, "Is it something really funny??" The thought killed me the next 5 hours. In the middle of the class, I whistled to D.O, calling him. I whispered, "What is its meaning??" He smiled and looked in front, creating more suspicion. I didn't know much Korean. In the word I only knew the meaning of '사랑' it meant love. But, 첫? The teacher noticed me talking. He said, "Jae, please pay attention...." I stood up apologizing, "네 선생님..." The rest of the period, I stared outside the window as I couldn't concentrate. We all went to our room after school. My anger was boiling over. I went to the broken blackboard with a chalk and wrote, "왜 그래요?" Chanyeol read aloud, "Wae Geulaeyo? Mmm....Nothing Jae-ya! Life is amazing!" I didn't say anything, but rubbed the board with my hand and then dusted the chalk dust on my pants, which made it dirty. I wrote, "Cho-Sarang?" Chanyeol stood up and came near me , dusted my pants and said, "Can we do our homework now? We'll tell you about it...just wait... Trust us!" I rolled my eyes saying, "How long? It is already more than 12 hours that I have been waiting for the answer!" I went outside the room, saying, "Bye!" But then I thought, "Where will I go?" I entered the room and took the corner most place. I opened my books and began with my homework. Something happened and the boys started to do their homeworks....

********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry...this was supposed to be posted a month back! A lot of apologies!!!!