First Love 2

함께-Together

The door opened, Jae stood there with her arms crossed. 
"Can I ask you what the hell was that?" She said. 

"How did you manage to get out?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. I looked at her astounded. "Maybe this can give the answer..." She said pointing at the scratch on her ankle. 

"Yah! Michin Seki!" D.O. shouted as he ran to her. 
"You jumped from the window??" Tao said chuckling. "Told you she is a monkey!" 

"Here..." Kai passed the first-aid box to Kyungsoo. He said as he cleaned the wound as Jae stood with the support of a window pane, "If you really wanted to get out, you could have knocked the door from inside!"

"And you would have opened?" She asked as she knew... 😅
We wouldn't.

All of us stared at this Jae who was acting very differently today. 

"What is wrong with her?" Baekhyun asked me. I shrugged.
Jae came and sat in front of us on the couch and said, "Can we complete our important business?" 

"Well... Well...." Kris muttered. We became alert as she sat with her legs joined together and aligned to one side. We all dropped our jaws. "Hyung.... Something is really fishy with Jae..." Chanyeol whispered me. 

According to me, rather she suddenly reminded me of the drama Boys Over Flower. But here the only problem was that---

In Drama- Jan Di- girly girl with 4 boys.

Reality- Jae- tomboyish girl with 4*3=12 guys. 

God, what is going on here???

Jae began speaking in a sophisticated tone. 
"As you see, I am a girl and I have affection for boys and so do the boys have affection towards me... So I am kind of trying to act girly towards you guys and I will see how do you all propose me!" 

We all were literally shocked. I widened my eyes... While the others looked at me in the same astonished way. I made a 'I- have- no- idea'.... Face.
We turned to face Jae.... 
"Should we...begin?" 

*********************
What are they upto? What is she upto?
I update very small chapters here because I get tired of typing Okay? So... Try to understand my situation and bear with me!!!
Lots of affection required... Lets look forward towards the next chapters. I will be posting individual 12 chapters for each proposes... So ENJOY!!!!

JAE
I hope you guys are reading 그래요? Okay? As well....