으르렁!

함께-Together

Guys I am back!!!!! Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!  Lotto is Daebak!!!!!   Exo Fighting!!!! Now.... Enjoy the surprise!!!! Khaja!

********************************************************************************************************************

....As we looked back, we saw the Chandeliers. "Oh No!" I whispered. They had their mouthmasks on. The girl was wearing a crop top, hot pants and high heels. She was one of my biggest rival. They were 13 of them,12 boys and 1 girl. They were our biggest rival. D.O. came in front of me, kind of protecting me and then asked them, "What do you want from us?" They did not answer but simply pointed at me. D.O. whispered , "Jae... try to run away...." He then said , "Why? Why do you want her?" The leader of that group was evil and he just ordered his bandmates to bring me. I stepped outside as I saw them approaching saying, "Wait!" I looked at the boy standing in front of me with fiery eyes under the street light. There was perfect silence. D.O. was trying to pull me back, but stubborn me......... i did not budge at all. I stood there as cold as ice. I kept on staring at the guy's eyes. D.O. said, "Not now.... Not Now Jae!!!! Don't do it.......!!!" Before he could say anything anymore the guy fell far away hitting a pole. All the people their stood astonished and I could finally blink my eyes. I look at D.O. *headslap* I didn't kill him..... I made him unconscious.... that's it! The leader wasn't afraid still. He sent another guy. He caught me before i could reach him. He closed my mouth and I could hardly breathe as I had cold..... I struggled. A guy held up D.O. as he was running to save me. Then turned back to return when suddenly I see 11 little handsomes standing right in front of us. I was overjoyed to see them. D.O freed himself somehow. I struggled to free myself...D.O. looked at me and then at the guys. He couldn't decide whether he would free me or join them. He went to the guys because he had some faith in me that I could free himself. I tried but..... I was in the hands of a muscular guy. Suddenly, i heard a cry. I looked back the guy who had held Kyungsoo was crying with a twisted arm. D.O is intelligent enough.... and strong enough. I looked at the guy who was holding me..... he wasn't paying attention..... I didn't miss the chance and fell along with him and rolled towards the boys. I stood up and looked at the boys and then at the CLS. It was time for us to act...... Activating our powers we attacked the Chandliers. I went towards Karyn, the only girl. She was not strong enough unlike me who was strong due to the care of the boys. I hit her hard on the head.  Unfortunately one of the guys came to protect her amd pushed me far away. I was thrown on the ground near a hedge with a large crash. I did not let anyone notice me and stood up courageously. I had hurt my wrist but there were far more important matters to take care of that time. I went straight towards Karyn and punched her and threw her on the ground. I was angry, damn angry!! The boys were still fighting. Suddenly  I was knocked down on the ground. I do not remember anything else after that. When I opened my eyes, I saw myself in a room. I had a painful headache and my wrists hurt. I had a blanket over me. I sat up and saw that I was on a sofa. I put on my glasses and looked around. I was in the boys' dorm. They all were sleeping soundly. All of them were hurt but each one of them was sleeping like a baby. But Kai was Missing!!

********************************************************************************************************************

Kai-ya?! Where r u? Jump off to the next chapter eulgi!!!!