Me- Suho

함께-Together

Chanyeol had widened his eyes when she said that, but this is Jae. She had not completed her sentence. She went near him and took him by his ear and Chanyeol shouted in pain, "AH!" 

She said, "Don't try this in reality, Okay?" 

"Aahh~~Arasso!!" He panicked. Jae let go of his ear and he soothed it. He quickly stood up and escaped from that particular place. He panted as he sat in front of me. Jae sat on the sofa and said, "So, who's next?" 

Her eyes set on mine, "Suho-ssi?" 
What? Me? I went up and looked at her. I looked straight then, parallel to me sat Sehun. He looked at me and winked to signal me that "i-can-do-it" 

"Hi...." I began.
"Hi..."
"Umm... How are you?"
"Fine..." 
"Ah... I see...."

A moment of silence...

"I was thi-"

"COME ON! MAKE IT FAST!" She shouted on me, breaking the 'pin-drop-silence' and I literally fell off the chair as I was damn scared...

I mumbled, "Okay..."

I started off again with a weird smile on my face...
"Hey... Jae..."

Well..... Jae wasn't Hey! She gave me a tight kick on my leg and said, "Fast!" 

"I love you!" I shouted it out in fright that I would be hit more.

I was about to go back to my place limping when suddenly Chanyeol said, "No... No...no... No! This is not a confession! Encoré!" I was so embarrassed and now he wants me to do it again.

They all started talking randomly, 

"Jae... Please let us go...."

"Stop hitting us...."

"We are done with this...."

"Let's order some fried chicken...."

"YAH!" 
A whine was heard amongst all this nuisance.

Jae.

I looked at her and then Chen.

"Wah... You guys sound alike...." I suddenly said without any conscience that I was loud.

I got hit on my back. A roar of laughter was heard. 

"Okay I'll do it again..."

"^_^" Jae showed me that face.

"^~^" I tried to put on 'that' face.

"Jae-ya.... I love you. Will you love me back?" I said after all this fuss. 

She stared at me for a little while and then said.

"Call.. Next..." She shifted her gaze to look at her next prey.

*********
Sorry guys I am taking too long to update chapters..
I have been busy with many things but will try my best to do things faster...

Thank u
Jae