썸타- Lil' Something! Part 2

함께-Together

Hey guys! I am back and i am publishing this part quite early..... So lets see who's gonna pay? Spoiler Alert--Have a nice time with your bias! Lets not waste time and Khaja!가자! LETS GO!!!! ********************************************************************************************************************

"But who's gonna pay? Any ideas?" Suho asked suddenly. "Why don't we play kawi, bawi, bo?" Chanyeol suggested. "You mean that hammer game?" Xiumin asked. He nodded his head serious enough. Chen suddenly brought out a hammer out of the blue. I said, "From where did you get that?" He gave me a huge cheeky smile. We all arranged ourselves in a circle and Suho then shouted, "Shall we start?" We all shouted, "내! (Yes!)" We all played in small groups.We continued playing till 8 o'clock. Finally it was me and *your bias*. We said, "Kawi..... Bawi..... Bo!" I showed him Bawi(rock) and he showed Bo(paper). I quickly grabbed the bowl and it put it over my head. No hitting sound came. Everyone went abnormally silent. I peeped out and saw that everyone was staring at me. I said, "What's wrong?" I looked at *your bias*. Without any hesitation, I took out the bowl from my head and kept it down saying, "What's wrong?" Suddenly he hit me on my head freely with the toy hammer and I was left in a shock and everyone around me started clapping and laughing their hearts out including him. I took hold of the hammer started hitting all of them. "We planned it right Chanyeol?" (#Baekyeolmoment) Baekhyun suddenly shouted. I took the hammer and started hitting him hard. "Baekhyun-ah!" Chanyeol shouted. After the game was over. Chen was chosen to pay for all. I wore my half-jacket and put on my hood while the others got ready to leave. We went outside near to some ddaeokboki store. We ate until we were full. It was nomu nomu mashisoyeo! (It was very very delicious)I really loved it! Chen paid all ans then Chen-drella bought us coffee with the remaining money.... left from our budget. We were really careful about money. We were sitting on the grassy areas of the nearby park in Gwanghwamun. The day was so tiring..... It felt so comfortable with my band-mates. Everyone was so caring..... We then walked back to school, to get our bags and stuff. I was walking with D.O. oppa. He said, "Today was a really tiring day, wasn't it?" "Mm... Hmm..." I said gulping in the last sip of the coffee. I threw the cup into the dustbin, when suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun appeared out of the blue. Baekhyun asked, "So Jae.... What have you been upto these days? And what about the new song you were working on?" Chanyeol said, "Yeah! I really got to work on that song. What is it! Tell me! Pali!" I said in a hushing voice, "I named it Love Love Love..." I sung a few lines of it and they ended up applauding me. D.O said, "I really admire your voice... It is too good!" Chanyeol said, "I wanna do a duet along with you! You write lyrics so well!" Baekhyun said, " Really.... you're amazing! I wanna sing your written songs one day......... along with you!" Suddenly Sehun appeared saying, "Guys! Aish! I had been searching for you everywhere..... Suho Hyung is calling Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung....... he has something important to tell you guys..... Come on!" "Fine! D.O. stay with Jae, okay? Lets meet in the school...." Chanyeol said. "Kure!" D.O. said. I smiled as i always felt comfortable around D.O. oppa. Chanyeol looked at me giving a cheerful smile and left.... I gave him a smile and saw them go. I continued walking with D.O. oppa, he talked about school as we walked. Suddenly I saw approaching shadows. He didn't notice them, I said suddenly pausing, "Stop..... Don't move.." He got puzzled and asked ,"What is it?" I slowly looked back. D.O. looked back after me and we saw......

********************************************************************************************************************

What do you think they saw? Ghosts.... maybe? Hahaha...ㅋㅋㅋ Wait for the next chapter.... 으르렁! (Growl!) Won't give any spoiler alerts anymore.... But just Enjoy! Keep on supporting 함께-Together and wait up for the next chapter........ leave your comments and Hearts and votes and Likes! Till then BYEEE!!!!