Sherlock-Part 4

함께-Together
****Jae's P.O. V**** I sat there quietly, still thinking about my pathetic condition. All of a sudden, I gathered courage. I pushed my shoes open and somehow got my legs out of those ropes. I somehow stood up and walked to the cupboard at the corner of the room. I managed to open the broken cupboard and found a hook sticking out. I turned and tried to untie myself from the chair. I was literally jumping up and down when I heard the creaking of the door. The CLs were here. Surprisingly, I had managed to untie myself and quickly rushed inside the cupboard to hide myself. I heard the door unlock. They were coming.......nearer.....nearer....nearer...... I remained as quiet as possible. Right then Karyn came and stood in front of me. I was caught. I looked into her eyes and kept staring at her. Suddenly she was pushed back, into the boxes. She stood up and swore. I said," I would help you but I am soory, I need to run. Bye!!!" "Not so fast, Jae..." She came towards me and tried to slap me. I bent down and kicked her on her leg. Suddenly, I realised that myshirt was stuck somewhere in the cupboard. I had to fight her using only my legs. I started kicking at her vigorously. Everytime I kicked her, she fell down and again came in front of me to get kicked. When she could not keep up with my kicking, she started copying me. How can a person be so stupid!!!! Both her hands were free yet she was fighting me using her legs!!! I got irritated and pushed her hard. She fell and fainted. I struggled some more with the cupboard and finally I was free. I took Karyn's phone and dialled my number. I had left my satchel on the bench.... I hoped that the guys had found it. Someone picked up,"Yeobsoyeo??" "Baekhyun Oppa!!!Jae here!! Oppa, where are you??" "Jae-ya, Do Odiya??? We are in the school" "Oppa, I am inside my own house but I just cannot get out. Come fast!!" "Just dont go anywhere! We are coming!!" "Oppa.......... Suddenly I saw the muscular guy at the door. I threw the phone. He went towards the phone and put it to his ears. Baekhyun had luckily cut off the line. "Whom had you called??" "None of your business!!" He picked me up and tied me up in the same position. I waited and waited. Every creak made me sit up and I looked towards the door. But everytime it was the CLs staring at me. They shifted me away from the door and placed me in one corner of the room, an isolated corner where no one could hear me or see me. They closed the door also. I looked pathetic. I looked towards the ceiling. Suddenly, there was a loud noise and someone came flying into the store-room. I was confused and I started thinking about what I should do. Then I saw someone peeping.........Kai!!! I struggled to make myself visible but he did not see me and just left!! I was about to burst into tears. I heard shouts and yells and finally loads of footsteps. I had lost hope and was about to burst into tears..........